Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 ShotGuns & Rifles

Akkar Makes good gun I have seen a couple with my friends. Check out the Akkar website for more info.
    ‘‘A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.’’

— James Madison, The Federalist Papers (No. 46).

as the topic says 5 top shotguns! I've got 10 :

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/...ne//index.html
    Talal Khan

Under Rs. 20,000 : Nothing
    Rs. 20,000-40,000 : Turkish Mostly
    Rs. 40,000-80,000 : Russian Ak-47 But With Butt
    Rs. 80,000-150,000 : Russian, Chinese Any Ak-47 With Folding Butt
    Rs. 150,000+ Any Ak-74, M4-A2 Or Any Weapon

abdul rehman i know ak's are rifles but we can now only talk abt bolt action rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Firepower!
    Under Rs. 20,000-------------------------nothing
    Rs. 20,000-40,000------------------------M1 Garand
    Rs. 40,000-80,000------------------------Kalashnikov
    Rs. 80,000-150,000----------------------Mp5
    Rs. 150,000+------------------------------M4A1
    Asalmualikum!
    from where we can purchase klashankov?between 40,000 to 80,000

brother Kamran.. discussion on prohibited bore is not allowed on Pak Guns.. I thought that instead of not replying , i should give u this information as u r a new member may not know about it. tc

Member Extraordinaire
    very right kakar

Anyone Used Daudsons .12 Gauge Double/Single Barrel Shotguns?

how Much Accurate and effective are they ???

And,, What about Khyber Arms .12 Double Barrel Shotguns ?

Re: What have you bought today?Assalmaolaikum To all brothers

I mnew at this forum. recently i obtained three licences from Islamabad(All Pakistan) and endorsed them At National Bank. I reside in karachi. read alot about you people discussing. Well for pistol my range is 50-55k. i would liek to buy a CCW. Wat do u suggest baout a CZ999 or a CZ 999 scorpion or a stoeger.
    for liecence no 2 i would o get a suugesstionfrom u about a winchester defender 1300 used in good shape from Faisalabad , it is avaialabel in 75k. is ita right price.
    annd about third llicence i ordered a 9mm in M4A1 shape from a friend in peshawer who promised to make barrel n fire pin with some russian gun and if some other foreign parts avialable he will also use them in manufacturing. he also told that he will provide a telescope with the gunas agift. the gun/pistol will cost me around 25-27k. Also suggest me about thi last option. is it legal to carrya pistol in gun sahpe , i mean have a preety long barrel as compared to pistol.

hope to hear a quick n expreienced reply from u brothers.

thank u i anticipation to all of u .

Best regards
    So do not become weak,(against your enemy), nor be sad, and you will be superior (in victory) if u r indeed (true) Beleivers. Surah Nisa Ayat No 139

Quote Originally Posted by Naazer
    Khilji: It depends what you'ere planning to hunt. If you're looking at waterfowl (ducks) or geese then a semi-auto is a good buy. Explore a Stoeger 2000. Its a good semi auto and a Benelli clone.

If you're looking to hunt birds on land like teetar or batair then a Baikaal over under or side by side is a good choice for your budget. Its a bit heavy to carry on long shoots but good value for money.

Hopefully, u aren planning any wild boar hunting witha shot gun--reserve that for rifles only. Better ethics!

What is the minimun rate i can get for Stoeger 2000 semiautomatic shotgun?????? Any one knows about its minimun price?????And the place to get it from???

Quote Originally Posted by WajahatBeg
    can anyone here tell me where to get a .22 semiauto rifle within 50,000/- at the right price please. Cant seem to get any inputs.
    Wrong thread dude...Try the .22 rifle thread.That aughta help you out.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Dear Pakgunners,

Your help is needed to select a bolt action rifle from the following or any best available in the market. I am looking for a new purchase. My budget is around 200 k but can push limits if really worth it. Scope is a must. Please also suggest the bore size.

1. Sako 85 Synthetic Stainless
    2. TIKKA T3 VARMINT STAINLESS
    3. Any other
    Until the lions have their own historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter.

Member Extraordinaire
    Dear someone_001

First of all, very warm welcome to the forum. Hope you find your time here entertaining and above all, informative.

Regarding your post. Please do not post the same thing in different threads as it only complicates matters for potential answer-givers. As you can see from the thread you've started in Marketplace, your query has already begun to grab attention. Be patient, in time someone will come to your aid.

Happy Surfing.

Mods are welcome to delete my post if they find it rude to our newest member.
    Outlawing guns will ensure that only outlaws will have guns.

Mossberg USA 500 J.I.C.TM Mariner®, 12 Gauge, 18.5 Inch Barrel with Marinecote Finish, Pistol Grip, Bead Sight Intl. Orange Tube/Carrying Strap, Multi-Tool/Knife, Item No:52340. Rs 50,000 to rs 60,000

Mossberg USA 930TM SPX Pistol Grip – 8 Shot, 12 Gauge, 18.5 Inch Barrel,
    Picatinny Rail, Magazine Extension, LPA Ghost Ring Rear Sight (inset), M16-Style Front Sight, Pistol Grip Full-Length Black Synthetic Stock, Item No: 85370

Rs 70,000 - 80,000.00

Maverick USA Model 88 31014 18.5" Plain Barrel, Cylinder Bore $183.37
    Combination w/extra 28" Vent Rib, Accu-Mod (Modified choke only)

Rs 35000-45000

Maverick 88™ 8-Shot Security model features a 3" chamber, 20" Cylinder Bore fixed choke and a non-ported barrel. A rugged black synthetic stock and forearm, blued metal finish and a brass front sight bead are also included
    Price Rs 35000-45000

Beretta IN COMPETITION
    A prestigious list of some of the most respected and talented names in the sport of competitive shooting who embody the
    winning spirit of Beretta. From the Olympics to regional shoot-offs, a Beretta is usually in the hands of the champion. Beretta’s
    gallery of champions from around the world are a testament to their skill, determination and performance under pressure. Like
    Beretta’s competition guns, they represent the epitome of their craft.

Rs 200,000.00 to 900,000.00

Maverick and Mossberg barrels and other most parts are intercangeable
    for more information and catalog and where you can buy contact me. thanks
    DAWOOD QURESHI
    President

The great appear great because you are on your knees

Are you a dealer based in Pakistan ???

Member Extraordinaire
    Welcome to the Forum, dawoodq.

If you are looking to sell these guns, a post in the Marketplace will be much better and will receive more attention.
    Outlawing guns will ensure that only outlaws will have guns.

Reading the posts in the thread are again causing me temptation... everyone around is saying 25-40k is the range for turkish. And one fellow has mantioned he bought akkar for 28k recently....I wonder how recent is recently... because when i explored the market in hyderabad i was getting akkar 5+1 synthetic black for 45K without spare barrel and 3 choke tubes and the camo akkar was for 49K. does anyone has idea about Zabala spain? i m getting good condition Zabala 16 gauge for 45k can anyone suggest
    Hunting keeps your brains in your head and your heart where it belongs to.

-Ernest Hemingway

Under Rs. 20,000 Maverick USA 0.22 and pump action
    Rs. 20,000-40,000 500® 2 3/4" - 3" PUMP ACTION SHOTGUNS Mossberg USA
    Rs. 40,000-80,000 835® ULTI-MAG® 2-3/4" - 3-1/2" PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN
    Rs. 80,000-150,000 590A1™ PUMP-ACTION SHOTGUNS OUT TUBE)
    Rs. 150,000+ Berretta

really informative for me
    i alwaz had a question, like i LOVE almost all MERCEDES,,, why havent i found a firearm brand of that research standards, quality assurance, elegance, beauty and SEXy all the way???

hi brothers i am new as member and old as reader recently my licences is completed i want to purchase hatsan camo waterfowl combo or baikal mp 153 shotguns any friend know me discounted prices of karachi market i am 4rm mirpurkhas sindh