Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Top 5 ShotGuns & Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Show your 870 love guys!

That's one mean looking girl!
    Have a 870 with wood furniture. A pleasure to shoot and has never let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Show your 870 love guys!

beautiful shotgun bro.

Supreme Member
    Thanks bro! I actually prefer the positioning of the controls on the Mossberg 590, but aside from that, there's not much to complain about with an 870

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Assalamualaikum to all PG expert bros.

Thread has been quiet for a while but any how I thought might be best to post here than to start a new thread instead.

I and some of my cousins need to upgrade and buy some latest shot guns and semi auto rifles.
    Please answer my questions number wise also mention current price and best honest dealer who does not take out accessories or sell used guns as new.(Preferably in Multan, Sargodha ,Pindi and Lahore)
    Budget is no option.

1-Some of the licenses are old manual made since late 80's and early 90's and all paid for Dec. 2015 .If we were to purchase new guns should we do it before computerisation or after ?

2 - We have 30.30,30.06 and 7mm bolt action rifles (all foreign made) since long on old licenses , will these be continued on new digital licenses ?

3 - Best reliable .223 semi auto tactical rifle ? (should be easily carried in car or jeep)

4 - Best reliable tactical pump action Shot gun with maximum cartridge load ? (should be easily carried in car or jeep)

5 - Best reliable tactical semi auto Shot gun with maximum cartridge load ? (should be easily carried in car or jeep)

6 - Anyone using UTS 15 Gen.3 shotgun ? please share your experience as I've read older reviews and that now those minor glitches have been fixed with the new Gen.3 model your input and feedback will be highly appreciated.Is it available in Pakistan?

7 - I have Benelli M2 ,I like it. I need to know if M4 is worth upgrading to ? ( or if it is then might keep both )

8 - Best 7 shot .357 revolver with 2 inch barrel ?
    (Any thoughts about the Taurus 617 revolver 7 shot .357 caliber ? My brother bought it and it's build quality is very impressive so far shot around 200+ rounds. ) Need to change it with my Llama .32 1911
    9 - Any Update on new licenses ? And how many one person can have ? , some "big shot" claims to have nearly 50 licenses ! is it possible for white collar guy to have 8 licenses ?

10 - Any thoughts on S&W 9mm SIGMA ( the Glock copy ) ?

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION HUNTING RIFLES OR SHOTGUNS (WE HAVE LOADS OF THEM)

BTW the Price list and guns mentioned needs to be updated every year at least IMHO.
    As does this forum's software as on any other forum one can immediately post after registering.
    That's the reason so many questions piled up here

Thank you and may Allah bless you all Aameen.

Well, anyone ?
    You don't have to answer all just pick the part in which you have personal experience or have good knowledge about the weapon or matter.
    Thanks

1: buy the guns before computerization.
    2: Yes.
    3: Vepr .223 or Saiga there are other brands also check market.
    4: Winchester sxp, Benelli m4, remington 870 and winchester 1300. Winchester 1300 is available at chaudhry arms I suggest you grab that asap.!!
    5: vepr molot is a beast.
    6: I don't like UTS shotgun they are only fancy looking.
    7: both.
    8: all taurus revolvers are good
    9: you can have as many as you want.
    10: Sigma has an awful trigger R E A L L Y bad
    Anything more and I will be glad to help
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by AK-Khan View Post
    Well, anyone ?
    You don't have to answer all just pick the part in which you have personal experience or have good knowledge about the weapon or matter.
    Thanks
    Bro go for Saiga or Vepr . Tactical pump I would say Remington 870 or Mossberg 500/590 . Beneli or Vepr both are awesome . UTS is crap the worst shotgun I ever held and not available in our market . Beneli M4 is worth every penny but if you are happy with M2 keep it again it's your call . Stay away from sigma if you find M&P9 go for it that is a keeper . Taurus revolvers are good but not a fan of 2 inch barrel .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    1: buy the guns before computerization.
    2: Yes.
    3: Vepr .223 or Saiga there are other brands also check market.
    4: Winchester sxp, Benelli m4, remington 870 and winchester 1300. Winchester 1300 is available at chaudhry arms I suggest you grab that asap.!!
    5: vepr molot is a beast.
    6: I don't like UTS shotgun they are only fancy looking.
    7: both.
    8: all taurus revolvers are good
    9: you can have as many as you want.
    10: Sigma has an awful trigger R E A L L Y bad
    Anything more and I will be glad to help
    Thank you very much brother for to the point answers,your very valuable info narrowed down many things JazakAllah.
    I have to look into Vepr .223 or Saiga as I have no idea about these guns,if these guns are russian and designed on AK47's platform then they ought to be reliable,to me reliability is important I'm not a brand fan.
    I have the Win.1300 for about 26 yrs. now but will opt for one more if it is still available,a very reliable gun indeed.Now that I'm not into hunting and if I am to choose only one shot gun it will be Win. 1300.
    Will look into Win.sxp,I think it's outsourced to Turkey not a made in USA gun.Haven't tried Remington 870 but there are mixed reviews about it,well if Win. 1300 is available I don't need to look any further in pump action defender types

I'm keeping the M2 and will surely go for M4 also.When I first held M4 in my hands the feeling was I WANT it!

Yes, I think swapping a Taurus 617 .357 against a .32 pistol is need of the time.

Well, that's a relief about licenses as I desperately need 3 more,2 for shot guns and one for a handgun.

What a bummer about UTS 15 and S&W SIGMA 9mm ,btw UTS 15 Gen3 is being praised widely on YouTube and I downloaded a video by "hickok45" and UTS 15 Gen.3 is now being made in USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_o3YsUVAyQ

If you haven't seen it ,it's a must watch.

Tip: If you can't watch YouTube,use Google chrome as your browser and download an extension called zenmate ,the embedded extension will create a bypass DNS choose from Hongkong,UK,USA or Germany and it will auto open the link,there will be a tiny green shield logo on top right.You can close it for opening your Yahoo or Gmail as it might show a security problem but nothing to worry about.
    Once again thanks a lot for your reply
    cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Bro go for Saiga or Vepr . Tactical pump I would say Remington 870 or Mossberg 500/590 . Beneli or Vepr both are awesome . UTS is crap the worst shotgun I ever held and not available in our market . Beneli M4 is worth every penny but if you are happy with M2 keep it again it's your call . Stay away from sigma if you find M&P9 go for it that is a keeper . Taurus revolvers are good but not a fan of 2 inch barrel .
    Thank you very much for replying brother,i'll surely check Saiga and Vepr.
    Mossberg was always considered a B class gun but now times have changed and they have got some law enforcement and military contracts,newer models must be good.
    Thanks for the heads up about SW Sigma.

About 2 inch barrel, first it's a .357 bore a really heavy bore you can kill or stop a charging elephant bull if shot in it's head
    These guns are mostly used as backup guns or for home defence, they are lighter,easy to carry and pack a very powerful punch.
    I always like smaller handguns as the grip is very firm,one can practice his aim even with one hand,the recoil is light,you can put it in car's glove box or even in console there is room for small handgun.If God forbid one is hit and able to shoot back the smaller gun will always be helpful in shooting back in weakness and I know a person who actually killed his attacker even after a 7mm bullet went through his belly ripping one of his kidney but he had enough strength to put 3 bullets of 9mm from a smaller handgun in attacker's chest and killed him.Don't even underestimate the .22LR or .32 pistols or revolvers.
    life is in Allah's hands , I have the means to buy a Desert Eagle or a S&W 500 giant but will I be able to use these "canons" practically? I don't think so.I think even while practicing I might fracture my wrist
    Good revolvers are better than pistols unless one is carrying a lot of mags. they are easy to reload in heat of the battle than loading a 9mm mag.I'll try to get 4 or 5 easy loaders for the .357.I have personally check to reload the .32 pistol mag. vs reloading the .357 revolver in time and effort.The revolver wins!
    Though there was a time I personally hated revolvers and only liked them in western movies

JazakAllah!

Yes vepr and saiga are russian time test proven guns you can't go wrong with that.
    Your welcome, glad to assist any pakgunner in whatever way I can. We are a close knit community and on top of that we are very few who support gun rights and are interested in this hobby.
    If you want to see the winchester 1300 i can accompany you if you want.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Yes vepr and saiga are russian time test proven guns you can't go wrong with that.
    Your welcome, glad to assist any pakgunner in whatever way I can. We are a close knit community and on top of that we are very few who support gun rights and are interested in this hobby.
    Bro is Winchester 1300 still available Nib . It's a must have shotgun .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

It's used. The exterior is good not sure about the internals.

After some research I've decided to go for Vepr 12 Molot 205-03 model in tactical compact form but if it's accessories are original Russian 12 round mags or better 25 round drum mags are available and in shorter barrel with folding stock.

The problem is limited availability and not much choice for firearms,it's always a floating market.
    I wonder where did all those weapons ready to be exported to USA went ,though some shipments reach USA after embargo deadline but there are hundreds of thousands stuck in Russia and who's gonna buy them?
    A wise move by a rich importer in Pak. should be to get the good stuff as many as possible.(especially the USA specs. order).

On .223 I'm still searching and comparing among some well known models let's see ...

It's used. The exterior is good not sure about the internals.

Aray bhai sara motion he tor dia . I can vouch for my gun that it has never been opened and only normal cleaning has been done.
    I'm still going to try to get a UTS 15 just for the sake of it will write a full review and maybe make a video, if needed will change it ,no big deal. On YouTube very few honest reviews have been done but the American gun mafia surely paid some reviewers to down play the gun as it can be seen clearly they were occasionally not pumping it correctly.For home defense lying quietly with 12 rounds a laser sight and a flash light not bad for a 12ga.

Bro, I'll surely meet you when I'm in Lahore right now I have to harvest wheat will be busy for next few days.

Very interesting inputs from AK-Khan and Sharoze Brothers

Supreme Member
    Shahroze Br U really rock..replied well Br.u and Ak.khan did nice activity here

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    Shahroze Br U really rock..replied well Br.u and Ak.khan did nice activity here
    I got your email. you typed the wrong number, anyhow I have replied with my number.

Bro, Vepr Melot is widely available here in lahore for PKR 150k, u can try Ehahi Buksh on Mall rd or Chaudry Arms in Gulberg, I'm getting one next week inshaaAllah so if u wanna go buy them together, feel free, we might get a discount for buying 2! Also for .223, i just got updated my rifle and got a new AR15, see post: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...3-Availability maybe something u like
    'coulda', 'shoulda', 'woulda' is no gooda!

Supreme Member
    kashif bhi ur decision is upto mark,go ahead

well well all in full swing great info
    \"God, Family & Guns: Plenty to be thankful for !\"

(if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem)

@AK-Khan bro - did u get the VEPR? and what decision did u make for .223? @Jibz has bought a really nice TYPE 97 worth looking at!
    'coulda', 'shoulda', 'woulda' is no gooda!