Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Garrison shooting club lahore

Garrison shooting club lahore

Good News for those living in Lahore and are not aware of it.
    Garrison (near burki) is offering skeet shooting , pistol shooting and rifle shooting (upto 500 meters).

AoA bro,

If it is being run under ARMY's administration, then its location is (MEHFOOZPURA GARRISON).
    near Lahore Airport.

Pay membership fee, plus monthly charges. They operate during afternoons only and SKEET MACHINES throw
    crazy targets. A civilian feels himself like a SLAVE there, because they have TWO men operation team.

If any VIP arrives there and those two are busy bringing (TEA & SANDWICHES) for him, who will attend a civilian
    member waiting to FIRE his handgun or Rifle on another layout. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T FIRE A SINGLE SHOT UNLESS
    YOUR (RANGEMASTER) IS NOT WITH YOU.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by beretta7 View Post
    Good News for those living in Lahore and are not aware of it.
    Garrison (near burki) is offering skeet shooting , pistol shooting and rifle shooting (upto 500 meters).
    Congrats Lahorites.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian-50 View Post
    AoA bro,

If it is being run under ARMY's administration, then its location is (MEHFOOZPURA GARRISON).
    near Lahore Airport.

Pay membership fee, plus monthly charges. They operate during afternoons only and SKEET MACHINES throw
    crazy targets. A civilian feels himself like a SLAVE there, because they have TWO men operation team.

If any VIP arrives there and those two are busy bringing (TEA & SANDWICHES) for him, who will attend a civilian
    member waiting to FIRE his handgun or Rifle on another layout. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T FIRE A SINGLE SHOT UNLESS
    Thats really ridicullous indeed.

AoA bro,

near Lahore Airport.

Now that is a pity indeed.

Its not that bad. I had a good experience there.
    "Guns are smart enough. We need smarter politicians"
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free!!!"

can anyone guide about fee and charges?

AoA bro,

last year, I checked about the Fee and in charge person said, they would charge 30,000 Rs
    as membership charges and around 1000 Rs-per month additionally.
    You will pay for CLAYS for whatever quantity you will use.

Just imagine, if someone travels from distant parts of Lahore and once you reach
    there, the operator says:

1. NO Electricity. Ok lets go for pistols(No need of electricity).
    2. You can only FIRE at LOW HOUSE BIRDS,BECAUSE MACHINE AT HIGH HOUSE IS OUT
    OF ORDER.

Two Skeet throwers from NILA GUMBAD Arms dealers or Buksh Elahi Lahore cost 16-18000 Rs.
    plus Clay Box of 150-birds @ 3000-Rs.

Spend the rest of the amount on building workable "PISTOL TARGETS" to be set against a proper
    BACKSTOP. River beds and the adjoining FLOOD DIVERTING (Bunds) are ideal places for CLAYS &
    PISTOL shooting.

On Top you set your CLAY THROWERS with the shooters at lower ground to receive (crossers, cornering
    away going) or overhead shots. Later you all can move down to the base of that BUND to use the HIGH
    wall as BACKSTOP for your pistol targets.

AoA bro,

near Lahore Airport.

Whats this? Which world we living in! Just divisions.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Great new,are there any shooting ranges in Karachi that offer similar services?
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

The membership fee is 25000/- for a permanent member plus 1000/- per month. i havent used their skeet shooting facility yet, as i have recently applied for the membership.
    @ Mian-50, i have made a skeet range at my farm using manual machines, but not satisfied with the speed of the clays. Any good shooter can shoot 10/10.
    its better to use the professional range,to improve your skills . if not available then the second option is always there.

beretta7 brother, can you give the number or place where we can apply for the membership.
    If God didn't want us to have GUNS, He wouldn't have given us GUN fingers...

Bro Raff,
    give me a day or two. i will get the number for you. i got it done through a friend who is in army and appointed there at mehfoozpura garrison.

@ Mian-50, i have made a skeet range at my farm using manual machines, but not satisfied with the speed of the clays. Any good shooter can shoot 10/10.
    its better to use the professional range,to improve your skills . if not available then the second option is always there.
    @ Beretta7

As you know Clay targets for Olympic or international SKEET must fall between 68-70 meters from
    the "EXIT WINDOW" of either of the houses. All the experienced shooters normally confirm the speed at crossing point to see whether both are crossing each other at the same time or not.

They also use 100-meters measuring tape to confirm the speed on both ends.

Furthermore, the height of both birds is also checked by a (RINGED POLE) or HOOP.You may crank-up
    speed of your manual thrower by buying another stronger SPRING, but the operator's job get tougher
    than before.

Lets hope, they offer something really professional in future.
    Last edited by Mian-50; 30-10-2013 at 04:00 PM.

@raff. kindly give me ur email id. ill mail you the number.

plz gimmi contact nos asifjhammat@gmail.com

@raff. kindly give me ur email id. ill mail you the number.
    Plz also send me details on soldier@szh-enterprises.com

have emailed....

have emailed....
    Thanks a lot brother.

beretta7 kindly also email the contact details to me as well.

alinawazzz@gmail.com