Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 1,181 to 1,186 of 1186

Thread: Computerisation/Re-Validation of Sindh Manual Licenses wef 1 Oct 2013

Quote Originally Posted by fasi001 View Post
    Hello PG members,

I will be very thankful, if any senior member will answer my following query regarding Sindh manual licence.

Just a quick background about licence. My grandfather (nana abu) late was in military and he had Sindh manual licence (Hyderabad) for 12 Gauge shotgun. Licence was issued in 1962, before the separation of East Pakistan, therefore it was written on licence that it is valid for "West Pakistan". Licence was last renewed in 2008 and it has been expired since 2011. My grandmother (nani amma) is alive and our whole family is Punjab based.

Is it possible that I can renew/computerized this licence and transfer it to my name? I can get written permission from my nani amma if required.
    Bro. Fasi001 there are some good members on this forum who can guide you properly but many do guess work, so I advice you to help your self go to weapon section in DC office in your city and make inquiry by your self

Quote Originally Posted by fasi001 View Post
    Hello PG members,

I will be very thankful, if any senior member will answer my following query regarding Sindh manual licence.

Just a quick background about licence. My grandfather (nana abu) late was in military and he had Sindh manual licence (Hyderabad) for 12 Gauge shotgun. Licence was issued in 1962, before the separation of East Pakistan, therefore it was written on licence that it is valid for "West Pakistan". Licence was last renewed in 2008 and it has been expired since 2011. My grandmother (nani amma) is alive and our whole family is Punjab based.

Is it possible that I can renew/computerized this licence and transfer it to my name? I can get written permission from my nani amma if required.
    Bro I have three such licences of my Grandfather we got it transferred into my aunt's name, hence you can easily get it transferred to your mother's name and become a retainer on these licences you will have to do lots of running around give application to Secretary Sindh he will request SRO Sindh Arms Licence and things should be done. INSHALLAH. Better If you take someone from Armed forces all process can be done in one day. But Don't even try to get it in your name in the application directly give your mother's name also take Affidavit from your Nani, Uncles and Aunts that they want it to be transferred to your mother's name.

Asalamoalikum! Seniors from KHI, I am in need of help. My uncle has SINDH's green book manual license and he has its omni slip of date 2016-12-08, last to last week we went to tactical for 144 and ask him about its status and he said the same which he use to say us from last several years that no update regarding his computerised license. Kindly update what should I do in this regards? I have the picture of Omni slip with me as well!

No one in this group was free to reply...Kher, we got the computerized license from DC Office Korangi....AlhumdulilAllah
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Asalamoalikum! Seniors from KHI, I am in need of help. My uncle has SINDH's green book manual license and he has its omni slip of date 2016-12-08, last to last week we went to tactical for 144 and ask him about its status and he said the same which he use to say us from last several years that no update regarding his computerised license. Kindly update what should I do in this regards? I have the picture of Omni slip with me as well!

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    No one in this group was free to reply...Kher, we got the computerized license from DC Office Korangi....AlhumdulilAllah
    We replied on other posts didn't we?
    Where we had the idea of what to tell you.
    It's not about being free but if anyone could properly guide you Or not.
    All the best with your new license
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Asa, my dad has sent his 1959 license for reverification in 2013. When i check it last it was still not sent to Nadra. The token was given at DC South Karachi. They told me to fill the form again. i have given them 3 forms now. Is this about chai pani etc. Still no progress. What to do help and advice.
    The source of Evil is the Lack of Good.