Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Computerisation/Re-Validation of Sindh Manual Licenses wef 1 Oct 2013

Dear Thegame787 Bro, Certain fields are not mandatory, so do ask the staff before you subbmit your form.

Hope it clear much

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

Blog Entries
    can anyone tell me that where is the DC MALIR office is located?
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

tehsil is mandatory , it has that red *
    ----Sohail

Bro the Tehsil column is just like the one in you CNIC. As forming it goes like Gulshan Town. This is checked and verified
    ‘‘A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.’’

— James Madison, The Federalist Papers (No. 46).

What is the identification of license issued by Wajid Shaiekh.

Quote Originally Posted by malikhawaja View Post
    Bhai Loog, Salam !

I went to the DCO East today for the computerization of my manual license; everything went well with mine so far (Allhamdolillah) but lately i heard one man having harsh words with the DCO people for not giving him the computerization form as he was holding a license which was issued by DCO Wajid Shaikh; he kept saying that why should i be penalized for any corrupt officer as it must be kept as a internal matter and public must not bear the pain about this but the clerks kept telling him that as per the directives of Supreme Court they are not allowed to even issue the FORMS for all the licenses issued by Wajid Shaikh as they are all fake.

Just to share my experience, i had gone there to get my license computerized after the orders that were published in local news papers that all manual licenses will be considered as cancelled unless they are computerized until and before 31 Dec, 2013.
    I had pretty nice experience as i found everyone helpful and finally i was able to submit my application and get the NADRA Token (the one like we get for our CNIC) very comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalidsh View Post
    Bro the Tehsil column is just like the one in you CNIC. As forming it goes like Gulshan Town. This is checked and verified
    If this is true; you really solved a problem of our members. Thanks

Blog Entries
    can anyone tell me that where is the DC MALIR office is located?
    Victory is sweetest when you\'ve known defeat.

i am leaving blank what ever im not sured abt untill i visit dc for submission. Rizshu check google.com or google maps
    ----Sohail

I have been very busy lately in my business, life and sh*t... Trust me I have no idea what has been happening lately! Now I have a couple computerized books, and my guess I am okay with them! right?!?

And then I have this headache Wajeed Sheikh license, in manual form of course which is taking forever to be computerized. I have paid 10k to the dealer who has been on this task for several months now.

Okay its critical now and I must prepare these stuff from my end (before the real operation starts)... I also have 10k paid upfront like 6 (or maybe more) months ago to DC east contact. I havent been paying attention, kind of like I forgot after I paid him and he took it very easy... now its about time I visit him and get this thing sorted out one way or another... I mean either get a new license and put my weapon on that (and shove WS license up the a55 of WS, as soon as I get to see him), OR a miracle happens and my WS sh*t gets computerized.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

apm go here http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post323299

and tatur all i can say is good luck , new licenses are closed unless you have an address in balochistan . If nothing happens in regularising the wajified licenses , i'd suggest you to sell the weapon back to dealer or let him keep it as amanat untill you arrange a new license
    ----Sohail

Where is DC Office Central and what is the timing for Forms issuance ? Thanks
    "Prepare against them what you are able of power." [Qur’an, 8:60]

Lord of War
    At sakhi Hasan, adjacent to sakhi Hasan water pump
    A pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss. -- Jack Weaver

Does anybody knows that what was the tenure of Wajid Shaikh a#@, when did he took over the post? So that I can actually confirm if my license if Wajified or not...

Seriously I hate this person now...All the people paid dealers' cut, govt fee etc have to suffer because of this one man...
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"

Can any one tell where DC office south is located?

Quote Originally Posted by saifzee View Post
    Can any one tell where DC office south is located?
    Just go to Commissioner Office opposite Karachi Gymkhana, near Sheraton Hotel, DC south is situated inside of Commissioner Office
    After entry in the office and parking your vehicle, go to straight there will come a large black Gate, ask there where is Arms section of DC South

Quote Originally Posted by Asif Ali View Post
    Just go to Commissioner Office opposite Karachi Gymkhana, near Sheraton Hotel, DC south is situated inside of Commissioner Office
    After entry in the office and parking your vehicle, go to straight there will come a large black Gate, ask there where is Arms section of DC South
    Oh Thanks bro ! So nice of you

I need advice from seniors ,I got my license in March 2011 through a dealer (DCO license) I am desprate to computerize my license but i have some concerns what if a problem found during the process (although i have made the DCO entry all by myself without Chai pani).

Quote Originally Posted by tokrev33 View Post
    I need advice from seniors ,I got my license in March 2011 through a dealer (DCO license) I am desprate to computerize my license but i have some concerns what if a problem found during the process (although i have made the DCO entry all by myself without Chai pani).
    Nothing to worry since you have done entry yourself, start your process

Submitted 2 forms today at DC East office and got Token for both of them. Nadra staff is very cooperative and guide well but DC office staff was so rude.

by the way can any one guide can we track ID on Nadra system if yes How ??

Quote Originally Posted by iaminhas76 View Post
    by the way can any one guide can we track ID on Nadra system if yes How ??
    Nop bro

Did you pay UBL-Omni fee at Mashriq Center ?