Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 83

Thread: ALLAH Almighty Saved Me

  1. #41
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731
    Quote Originally Posted by chakoo View Post
    I lost my password ages ago and reset it today as i don't post comments and all here as much but after reading this i went through the whole process just so i can ask everyone here "did anyone else get shivers after reading this" I mean seriously!!! Firing in the air and pointing a gun towards people checking it with live rounds after cleaning it and what not. mama jee you seriously need firearm safety classes before you end up hurting yourself or people around you
    I myself would invite him to the range next time we members make an extended programme. But frankly speaking I am too chicken!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  2. #42
    Member RZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Islamabad / Karachi
    Posts
    138
    Thank you Allah

    May Allah save all of us from unseen incidents. Aameen.
    I have learnt that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way. (Let's pray for the mankind, our Muslim Nation and our Country)

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    karachi...
    Posts
    1,086
    well said ++1....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post


    +1,000,000
    Goul, I dont even have words for that story. Now pardon me if im being rude but, boy seriously, are you for real? Or are you just making things up to get people's attention? I'm asking because I really don't believe anyone can be that stupid.

    I mean first off, you clearly knew that there was something wrong and the gun was spontaneously discharging. Yet you still decide to play with it at home, with family around, and in a hot condition?
    Secondly, you said you "didn't open it", just wiped it clean. Yet you still have to "check if it chambers properly"?
    Thirdly, why would anyone in their right mind point a gun at themselves or others for fun?
    Fourthly, why would anyone with any mind do so with a chambered round and hammer cocked?!?
    Fifthly, you think "It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger"

    If thats what you think, then this will probably come as a shock, but... IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! That's the painful truth. Be thankful it wasn't more painful. If you're old enough to have your own gun, then you're old enough to be fully responsible for it, and where it's bullets go.

    There is no need to cycle live ammo (or any ammo at all) to do a function test. All you have to do is check proper function of safety, trigger reset, and hammer follow. If you want to check firing function, let me give you a tip that may save your life... cock your gun, drop a plastic pen down your barrel, point at ceiling, and pull trigger. If the pen flies out, your gun is working! I don't know who taught you how to handle firearms, but I will teach you this... If you don't know how to treat any gun as if it's loaded, and not to point any gun at anything you're not willing to shoot, then you have no business being around firearms.


  4. #44
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,453
    i guess the OP isn't interested in learning a lesson
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  5. #45

    Smile

    Dard Itna Tha Zindagi Men, Dharkan Sath Dene Se Ghabra Gai FARAZ


    Band Thi Ankhein Kisi Ki Yaad Men, Mout Aai oR Dhoka Kha Gai

  6. #46
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731

    My humble attempt at a translation

    Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    Dard Itna Tha Zindagi Men, Dharkan Sath Dene Se Ghabra Gai FARAZ


    Band Thi Ankhein Kisi Ki Yaad Men, Mout Aai oR Dhoka Kha Gai

    So much pain in my life that even my heart beats were terrified
    My eyes were closed and missing some one so much that even death got confused
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  7. #47
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,949
    Sounds like this young man has a troubled mind. An even better reason than lack of common sense, to stay away from firearms.

    The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

  8. #48
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Sounds like this young man has a troubled mind. An even better reason than lack of common sense, to stay away from firearms.
    When ever i feel the 'suicidal' urge I usually hand over my guns to my mommy!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  9. #49
    very sad and good that you and your father ate unhurt, and lucky you if i had been in your shoes with my father and such thing taken place my father instead of going in shock could have sent me to happy hunting grounds but after saying ____________ so many times i have told you not to ____________ with this __________ after loading it with ___________________, ___________________ why you forgot that when you _________________ was a smalll ______________________ i told you not to _______________ with your __________________________ but you still doing ________________, GUYS SORRY FOR NOT FILLING IN THE BLANKS FOR ETHICAL REASONS,

  10. #50
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    So much pain in my life that even my heart beats were terrified
    My eyes were closed and missing some one so much that even death got confused

    bro u missed out the name FRAZ, while translating :P
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Sounds like this young man has a troubled mind. An even better reason than lack of common sense, to stay away from firearms.
    Do you own a weapon? you prob do that is why ur on pakguns. and u prob would have chambered it once in your life time indoors. what if the hammer slipped and ur gun fires. would u be considered as a man with lack of common sense and troubled mind?

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    bro u missed out the name FRAZ, while translating :P
    kesa shair dia apko

  13. #53
    gouloulmama first thing you are on pakguns for so many months you must have seen threads regarding local weapons and everyone is screaming in every DAK made weapon thread that they are not durable neither reliable, you own a weapon and you must be aware even prior to joining pakguns that such weapons can be dangerous, 2nd thing you chambered a round and pointed the gun towards your father a bad idea being a firearm owner you should be aware where and in which direction your handgun is pointing you did not pay attention and almost killed your father even if he was not in direct firing line he could have get hurt and killed by riccochet and yourself too, personally i cant even trust my eyes when looking in chamber i always make sure using my fingers that its empty before giving my weapon to anyone qnd even after checking the gun with my two senses eye sight and touch i will never point it towards anything i do not want to shoot knowing that the gun is empty, yes i also carry a live round in chamber when i am carrying my weapon but thats a different story inside room when i want to chamber a live round and play with my weapon the muzzle is always pointing towards my sofa or my bed so if God forbid my weapon discharges without my intention there will less chance of riccochet not completely gone but 25% less compared to any hard surface like walls, roof, floor etc. How can you chamber a round in your desi handgun inside your room where your father is present and point it towards his direction ? You did a very strange thing .. And its not about desi weapons only do not point any weapon towards anything you do not want to shoot, and as you have mentioned you used to point it towards yourself just to scare your cousins well i dont know how someone can get scared when someone is pointing his gun on his own head its certainly lack of common sense sorry to say, just remember few things a single trigger pull is not the only thing which can cut the thread of life which you think is under your control, a carelessly fired shot can also, a malfunction of weapon also

  14. #54
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    Do you own a weapon? you prob do that is why ur on pakguns. and u prob would have chambered it once in your life time indoors. what if the hammer slipped and ur gun fires. would u be considered as a man with lack of common sense and troubled mind?
    Im not going to lie, I have chambered in my home, and if for ANY reason the gun discharged, no I would NOT be lacking in common sense... unlike you. Want to know why? Because my gun would be pointed against a safe pad bullet catcher, and if one was not available, like 380 Bro said, it would be pointed in a SAFE direction. I am probably twice your age, and again similar to 380 Bro, if my Father ever caught me even dry firing in his general direction, let alone chambering a LIVE round, I would get slapped into next week!
    Furthermore, I would not be considered to have a troubled mind, because I don't post poems about pain, fear, and death in response to people who are trying to teach me something. Afterall, is that not why you are on Pakguns... to learn something and engage in intelligent conversation? That's why I'm here. Or do you just like to make stupid posts to get people's attention?
    Last edited by Fudgepacker; 12-09-2013 at 11:15 AM.

    The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Im not going to lie, I have chambered in my home, and if for ANY reason the gun discharged, no I would NOT be lacking in common sense... unlike you. Want to know why? Because my gun would be pointed against a safe pad bullet catcher, and if one was not available, like 380 Bro said, it would be pointed in a SAFE direction. I am probably twice your age, and again similar to 380 Bro, if my Father ever caught me even dry firing in his general direction, let alone chambering a LIVE round, I would get slapped into next week!
    Furthermore, I would not be considered to have a troubled mind, because I don't post poems about pain, fear, and death in response to people who are trying to teach me something. Afterall, is that not why you are on Pakguns... to learn something and engage in intelligent conversation? That's why I'm here. Or do you just like to make stupid posts to get people's attention?
    +++1111

    ****heads r common in our neck of the woods

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by 380ACP View Post
    gouloulmama first thing you are on pakguns for so many months you must have seen threads regarding local weapons and everyone is screaming in every DAK made weapon thread that they are not durable neither reliable, you own a weapon and you must be aware even prior to joining pakguns that such weapons can be dangerous, 2nd thing you chambered a round and pointed the gun towards your father a bad idea being a firearm owner you should be aware where and in which direction your handgun is pointing you did not pay attention and almost killed your father even if he was not in direct firing line he could have get hurt and killed by riccochet and yourself too, personally i cant even trust my eyes when looking in chamber i always make sure using my fingers that its empty before giving my weapon to anyone qnd even after checking the gun with my two senses eye sight and touch i will never point it towards anything i do not want to shoot knowing that the gun is empty, yes i also carry a live round in chamber when i am carrying my weapon but thats a different story inside room when i want to chamber a live round and play with my weapon the muzzle is always pointing towards my sofa or my bed so if God forbid my weapon discharges without my intention there will less chance of riccochet not completely gone but 25% less compared to any hard surface like walls, roof, floor etc. How can you chamber a round in your desi handgun inside your room where your father is present and point it towards his direction ? You did a very strange thing .. And its not about desi weapons only do not point any weapon towards anything you do not want to shoot, and as you have mentioned you used to point it towards yourself just to scare your cousins well i dont know how someone can get scared when someone is pointing his gun on his own head its certainly lack of common sense sorry to say, just remember few things a single trigger pull is not the only thing which can cut the thread of life which you think is under your control, a carelessly fired shot can also, a malfunction of weapon also
    when i chambered the round i had pointed the gun towards the wall. as mentioned 5 inch deep hole in concrete wall.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    Im not going to lie, I have chambered in my home, and if for ANY reason the gun discharged, no I would NOT be lacking in common sense... unlike you. Want to know why? Because my gun would be pointed against a safe pad bullet catcher, and if one was not available, like 380 Bro said, it would be pointed in a SAFE direction. I am probably twice your age, and again similar to 380 Bro, if my Father ever caught me even dry firing in his general direction, let alone chambering a LIVE round, I would get slapped into next week!
    Furthermore, I would not be considered to have a troubled mind, because I don't post poems about pain, fear, and death in response to people who are trying to teach me something. Afterall, is that not why you are on Pakguns... to learn something and engage in intelligent conversation? That's why I'm here. Or do you just like to make stupid posts to get people's attention?
    lol what more could get my attention. poems are just for fun.

  18. #58
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,776
    Judging by the responses given by OP I am inclined to believe that he''s either trolling us or really not stable .I suggest this thread be closed since all relevant advice rewarding firearm safety and general gun etiquette have been alreafu dispensed by members and seemingly dismissed by the op.
    Last edited by Faisji; 12-09-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

  19. #59
    Supreme Member Ashes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,655
    Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    lol what more could get my attention. poems are just for fun.
    *sigh* why is everyone bothering..?
    Paranoia saves lives...

  20. #60
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    bro u missed out the name FRAZ, while translating :P
    Poor Faraz has been sooo blatently misquoted and abused that I tend to give his poor soul a rest!
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •