Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ALLAH Almighty Saved Me

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    "He was young and foolish. The graveyards are full of people who are young and foolish"

Yul Brenner in 'The magnificent seven"
    Look at it this way Mama jee.. God has decided to keep u and your loved ones safe. U have now learnt your lesson. ANd will not do it again.

BTW how much did the NP 42 cost and from which dealer did U get it?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank to Allah you and your dad are OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Unless u have pretty much made up your mind to commit suicide please DONT point a loaded weapon at yourself. ANd doing that with a local mama jee is not contemplation of suice but actual suicide itself.

Did'nt U know that local weapons hav a tendency of doing this? I.e firing by themselves. Your weapon was already unreliable i.e it was firing by itself. A fact that U were aware of.

Most people buy local weapons and quickly upgrade whenever they are able to do so to imported ones. First time I saw some1 doing the opposite.
    Your right. Selling a imported one and buying a local one was plain stupidity. Now i am a happy owner of NP-42 2nd Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    AlhamdUllah U n ur father are safe, remember.............STAY AWAY FROM DESI CLONES (they are more like a threat rather than safety satisfaction)
    Seriously yaar. Allah ka shukar hai. Khair i just bought a NP-42 2nd Gen.

Why? would U get rid of an imported weapon and get a local? Here we all upgrade from locals to imported ones.

And unless u have a death wish PLEASE dont point a weapon at your own head! Least of all a loaded one. And even more so a local loaded one... that has a tendency of shooting by itself.
    Actually i only use weapons occasionally. I was like if thats the reason why should i own a expensive weapon. Why not a desi that would do the job. But i was wrong. Money is nothing infront of safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Its ur 3rd thread with similar content.
    Was not familiar with rules of Pakwheels. I thought i might get quick responce on where did i went wrong. But Pakwheels is quite active and 1 thread just made me realise where i went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Laino View Post
    First of all thanks God that you and your father is safe, always be careful with weapons.

i don't understand your point of selling an imported weapon to buy a pakistani made weapon, second it's totally an insane thing which you use to do by pointing a loaded gun towards yourself, brother never point even an empty gun towards yourself or anyone. I hope this incident was a lesson of lifetime for you to understand that weapons are not toys and its not some thing to play games with. Be careful in the future
    Real time lesson my friend. Just bought a NP-42 2nd Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Its time to get rid of this hand gun and go for something reliable, exported stuff.
    Your right. Bought a NP-42 2nd Gen.
    Last edited by Naveed_pk; 05-09-2013 at 01:41 PM.

I assure U sir. Virually all of us use our weapons occasionally. And thats presisely why we prefer high quality ones over low quality ones.

The NP 42 is an excellent weapon from what I know in my limited experience. Which dealer did u get it from and for how much and how much did he give u for your old one?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by topgun9mm View Post
    Man this is pure stupidity, who could do that. You sold a good gun and bought a local clone. Stay away from local guns for your own safety. My first gun was a local clone due to cash constraint and I didn't use it much. Now I have my trusted CF98 with me.
    I had a CF-98. It was a nice gun but i was like i only use it occationally why keep a expensive gun but i was wrong. Bought a brand new NP-42 2nd Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Commando View Post
    Thanx God u and your father are safe
    Yea boy. Thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    First of all Alhumdulillah you and family are safe. I will suggest you to please search this very forum for similar incidents and read each and very post carefully, we also are some threads on firearms safety please give them a thorough read.

Respected members already gave valuable input towards firearm safety; I would like to add that never play (like chambering it, changing magazines, pointing it to different directions etc)with firearms at home, in public; specially make it a habit of removing the magazine as soon as you enter home. This is specially for you as what I understood (sorry have say that) you are a young man with a care free & heady attitude; that is quite evident from opening 3 threads in 3 minutes just after going through all that trauma and forth one while mods were trying to merge all these in one.

So my brother always treat firearms with respect dont let your over confidence to under estimate the lethality of a mishandled gun.
    Found this thread for you to read: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...-others-Safety.
    I created 3 threads so i get a better responce. I wanted to know if it was my fault or weapon's fault. But Pakwheels is quite active and one thread served me.

Quote Originally Posted by sulzar View Post
    Well more or less it was the case with one of our traditional darra TT. Have showed to a few gunsmith but all in vain and then sell it out in PKR 1000.
    Had bought that TT for 8000. Sold it for 4000.

Quote Originally Posted by hash11 View Post
    I think if he would had an Hk, sig, FN or a glock he should not do what he did i-e pointing at others.
    I think everyone will get this point but why we are suggesting him buy an imported item and you will live happily ever after
    Just bought a NP-42 2nd Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by hash11 View Post
    As if its the fault of darra made firearm, nothing else....
    May Allah protect you and your family (ameen)
    Do buy a reliable firearm but always point it in the safe direction when playing with it as one's get familiar by handling it
    I am aware of gun safety. It's was plain bad luck that day. Never use local made fire arms and point a gun at anyone. That's what i learned.

Quote Originally Posted by tatur1 View Post

You actually point a chambered .30 on your cousins for fun?

Attachment 24401
    Remember with firearms, comes responsibility!
    Cousins choro i used to point the same gun chambered on my head with hammer down. Can you feel it friend what i went through.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif321 View Post
    Dear with all due respect, are you not the same guy who started out with aerial firing (link below) & now to aiming loaded weapons toward your cousin's head?...boy try to get a grip on yourself...thanks Almighty that you were not aiming at your father when the round was chambered...

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...-brand-new-9mm!
    Cousin choro i used to point the same gun chambered with hammer down on my head. That memory gives me chills now. Aerial firing is the only way i get to enjoy my gun. Just can't afford going at ranges. Their ridiculously expensive here in Karachi.

"He was young and foolish. The graveyards are full of people who are young and foolish"

Yul Brenner in 'The magnificent seven"
    Look at it this way Mama jee.. God has decided to keep u and your loved ones safe. U have now learnt your lesson. ANd will not do it again.

BTW how much did the NP 42 cost and from which dealer did U get it?
    My NP-42 is a 2nd gen with rail. Got it for 45k. A very nice pistol Mashallah.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Thank to Allah you and your dad are OK.
    Yea boy. That was scary.
    Last edited by Naveed_pk; 05-09-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    I created 3 threads so i get a better responce. I wanted to know if it was my fault or weapon's fault. But Pakwheels is quite active and one thread served me.
    ??????? are you sure you got the right address?
    Shot placement is king, penetration is queen, and having a gun in a gunfight is emperor to all.

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger_happy78 View Post
    ...Bro make sure next time your cleaning your gun or dry firing it, that the is no live ammo near you or in the same room. When ever i dry fire my gun i make sure all the mags and live ammo is in the closet next room. You see bro you can never be too careful with guns.
    +1,000,000
    Goul, I dont even have words for that story. Now pardon me if im being rude but, boy seriously, are you for real? Or are you just making things up to get people's attention? I'm asking because I really don't believe anyone can be that stupid.

I mean first off, you clearly knew that there was something wrong and the gun was spontaneously discharging. Yet you still decide to play with it at home, with family around, and in a hot condition?
    Secondly, you said you "didn't open it", just wiped it clean. Yet you still have to "check if it chambers properly"?
    Thirdly, why would anyone in their right mind point a gun at themselves or others for fun?
    Fourthly, why would anyone with any mind do so with a chambered round and hammer cocked?!?
    Fifthly, you think "It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger"

If thats what you think, then this will probably come as a shock, but... IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! That's the painful truth. Be thankful it wasn't more painful. If you're old enough to have your own gun, then you're old enough to be fully responsible for it, and where it's bullets go.

There is no need to cycle live ammo (or any ammo at all) to do a function test. All you have to do is check proper function of safety, trigger reset, and hammer follow. If you want to check firing function, let me give you a tip that may save your life... cock your gun, drop a plastic pen down your barrel, point at ceiling, and pull trigger. If the pen flies out, your gun is working! I don't know who taught you how to handle firearms, but I will teach you this... If you don't know how to treat any gun as if it's loaded, and not to point any gun at anything you're not willing to shoot, then you have no business being around firearms.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

I concur whole heartedly with what ever fudge says... And on top of that.. remember how we had told U that arial firing is "Cold blooded murder" first degree!!!!!

U chose to ignore that!

U are ok with killing people simply cause u cant see em!! Because ranges are expensive! BTW u bought the NP for 45k The asking price for the weapon is 43k..

U are ok with paying more to a dealer who is over charging u but would not pay Rs. 500 for a range visit cause its too bloody expensive!!!

For once words fail even me!!!

And oh by the way this is pak guns not Pak Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post

+1,000,000
    Goul, I dont even have words for that story. Now pardon me if im being rude but, boy seriously, are you for real? Or are you just making things up to get people's attention? I'm asking because I really don't believe anyone can be that stupid.

I mean first off, you clearly knew that there was something wrong and the gun was spontaneously discharging. Yet you still decide to play with it at home, with family around, and in a hot condition?
    Secondly, you said you "didn't open it", just wiped it clean. Yet you still have to "check if it chambers properly"?
    Thirdly, why would anyone in their right mind point a gun at themselves or others for fun?
    Fourthly, why would anyone with any mind do so with a chambered round and hammer cocked?!?
    Fifthly, you think "It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger"

If thats what you think, then this will probably come as a shock, but... IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! That's the painful truth. Be thankful it wasn't more painful. If you're old enough to have your own gun, then you're old enough to be fully responsible for it, and where it's bullets go.

There is no need to cycle live ammo (or any ammo at all) to do a function test. All you have to do is check proper function of safety, trigger reset, and hammer follow. If you want to check firing function, let me give you a tip that may save your life... cock your gun, drop a plastic pen down your barrel, point at ceiling, and pull trigger. If the pen flies out, your gun is working! I don't know who taught you how to handle firearms, but I will teach you this... If you don't know how to treat any gun as if it's loaded, and not to point any gun at anything you're not willing to shoot, then you have no business being around firearms.

Dude that gun was firing properly i wanted to check if it chambers properly. Secondly as soon as i chambered the gun fired byitself. The hammer dropped byitself. How is this my fault. U seem to be from US. The gun i had was a local made weapon which is available brand new for 8000. You are not aware of darra weapon my friend. Don't google darra it's not a company. Yes i am for real and i am not making this up. The only wrong thing is used to do was pointing the gun at myself and others for fun thats it.

I concur whole heartedly with what ever fudge says... And on top of that.. remember how we had told U that arial firing is "Cold blooded murder" first degree!!!!!

U chose to ignore that!

U are ok with killing people simply cause u cant see em!! Because ranges are expensive! BTW u bought the NP for 45k The asking price for the weapon is 43k..

U are ok with paying more to a dealer who is over charging u but would not pay Rs. 500 for a range visit cause its too bloody expensive!!!

For once words fail even me!!!

And oh by the way this is pak guns not Pak Wheels.
    Rs 500 mei Karachi mei konsi range available hai? Many members here are well aware of weapons but kabhi na kabhi they were noobs like me.

Rs 500 mei Karachi mei konsi range available hai? Many members here are well aware of weapons but kabhi na kabhi they were noobs like me.

the unavailability of a cheap firing range is no excuse for aerial firing
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

apne jo comment kia hai ziyadatar wohi loog karege jo afford kar sakte hai ranges pe jana. khair 9mm hai G3 nahi jo itni dur jakey damage kare. shooting range jakey itne paise dena chor dou wou khud line pe akar rates reduce karege.

so that means you do have the right to shoot the people u cant see... ?? if u read the news papers ul find out how many people are injured and in some cases killed due to the irresponsible attitude of a few gun trotting individuals who think that my aerial shots won't harm anyone. such incidents occur whenever Pakistan wins a critical cricket match, or independence day etc. as far as the caliber of the weapon is concerned 9mm is a deadly caliber, if it isnt a G3 it does not mean that it will not kill. For the record i dont visit the money charging ranges. which city are u from ? there might be some option out there.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Supreme Member
    The only wrong thing is used to do was pointing the gun at myself and others for fun thats it.
    There are only TWO times when you can have too much ammo... When you are on fire or when you are drowning...

PakGuns Photographer Moderator! Naveed_pk's Avatar
    @ goululmama Kindly do not use Roman Urdu on Pakguns as it is against the forum rules. Write In English Language Only.
    "It's better to have firearm and not need it than to need one and not have it."

Lord of War
    I am aware of gun safety. It's was plain bad luck that day. Never use local made fire arms and point a gun at anyone. That's what i learned.
    .......That was scary.
    I am a beginner just like you - its been 8 months since I bought my first gun, its a local clone.
    It is good that you have learned the lesson - though you learned it a hard way. Remember one rule of Gun - Never Ever point the guns toward anyone - not until you are certain in your mind that you want this guy dead.

Your first mistake was, you cleaned the gun in your room - like you it was toy or your phone. always do that in open area. rooftop is an ideal place.

Your second mistake was you chambered a round with in a room and not pointing in safe direction.

ASCC Arabian sea country club. Rs. 1000 for visitors and Rs. 500 for guests.

Airmen club: Rs 500 vistor charges. have been repeatedly mentioned in the competative shooting section. Most of us Pak gunners have been going there as vistors or guests. Hell I used to go to ASCC loong before I ever thought I will become a member!

U r not A NOOB. To date this is your 3rd fire arm. And u have been told and are well aware that every time u shoot in the air u are as good as killing someone! yet u choose to say that U since u are 'new' to fire arms u can pretty much get away with murder quite literally. I CANNOT stress enough that shooting in the air is the same as shooting down some1 in a strait fire. Only difference is u cant see who u r killing. but u r killing nevertheless.

Supreme Member
    Dude that gun was firing properly i wanted to check if it chambers properly. Secondly as soon as i chambered the gun fired byitself.
    I'm sorry, that's just too funny

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Thanks to Allah that you are safe and sound but racking a gun in the room when you know its playing up ?? . oooppssss
    Khuda tujahy phir kisi tufaan say ashna kar day, Kay teray behar ki monjaun main istarab nahin

Well.. Fudgie dear. u have to agree that the gun was firing properly.. spectacularly so in fact!!

I lost my password ages ago and reset it today as i don't post comments and all here as much but after reading this i went through the whole process just so i can ask everyone here "did anyone else get shivers after reading this" I mean seriously!!! Firing in the air and pointing a gun towards people checking it with live rounds after cleaning it and what not. mama jee you seriously need firearm safety classes before you end up hurting yourself or people around you