Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALLAH Almighty Saved Me

ALLAH Almighty Saved Me

I'm 22 years old and it's been less then a year i am using handguns. My 1st handgun was a CF-98. Had fired only few rounds with my CF-98 and it was a perfect gun. I sold it because i only use handguns occasionally so i bought a Diamond 30 bore which is a Pakistani made weapon. I had fired 14 rounds with my 30 bore last week and that day i noticed it fired 2 rounds together. As if it's a fully automatic pistol. I was quite confused that what had happened. I thought maybe i pulled the trigger quickly twice and 2 bullets fired together. There were 5 bullets in the mag. 3 fired normally and 2 of them went together as if my pistol is a automatic weapon. Khair that day i was quite confused that what had happened. Today few hours ago i was sitting on my PC and took out my gun and started cleaning it. I like cleaning it atleast once a week. I didn't open it. Just cleaned it from above using a microfiber cloths. After cleaning it i loaded it and chambered a round to check if it chambers properly. It did chamber properly and i took out the mag and pulled the slide and the bullet got out. Then again loaded it chambered a round and BANG! Sitting on the sofa infront of PC totally shocked. A loud bang with fire and smoke all around the bullet went and the wall few inches from my wall mounted LCD. I was in a shock that what had happened. Few feets away my dad was standing near the wall where the bullet hit. We both were in a real shock and were checking each other if we got hit. 5 inch deep hole in my bedroom's hard concrete wall. My dad snatched the pistol from me and said nothing because we both were in deep shock. We were wondering what if the bullet rebounded and hit any of us. It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger. What more frightening is i used to chamber this pistol and aim it on my head to scare the sh*t out of cousins. I now wonder what if that time hammer went down byitself like today. I would had been history. In future if i buy a imported weapon i am not going to aim it at anyone unless and until i wish to fire. Allah ne bachaya. Allah ki taraf se ik lesson tha.
    Last edited by Naveed_pk; 04-09-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Unless u have pretty much made up your mind to commit suicide please DONT point a loaded weapon at yourself. ANd doing that with a local mama jee is not contemplation of suice but actual suicide itself.

Did'nt U know that local weapons hav a tendency of doing this? I.e firing by themselves. Your weapon was already unreliable i.e it was firing by itself. A fact that U were aware of.

Most people buy local weapons and quickly upgrade whenever they are able to do so to imported ones. First time I saw some1 doing the opposite.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank God you and your dad are ok. Plz give sadka. That's why i never recommend locally made fire arms. It better to buy a stun gun instead of local made guns. Bro make sure next time your cleaning your gun or dry firing it, that the is no live ammo near you or in the same room. When ever i dry fire my gun i make sure all the mags and live ammo is in the closet next room. You see bro you can never be too careful with guns.
    "Guns are smart enough. We need smarter politicians"
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger_happy78 View Post
    Thank God you and your dad are ok. Plz give sadka. That's why i never recommend locally made fire arms. It better to buy a stun gun instead of local made guns. Bro make sure next time your cleaning your gun or dry firing it, that the is no live ammo near you or in the same room. When ever i dry fire my gun i make sure all the mags and live ammo is in the closet next room. You see bro you can never be too careful with guns.
    yeah my dad just said sadka ja ke dai dena. When i clean my gun i always check it. But after that i chamber it again and again to see if it functions properly and this happened. ALLAH ne bachaya warna mere jesa tou kab ka ja chuka hota.

AlhamdUllah U n ur father are safe, remember.............STAY AWAY FROM DESI CLONES (they are more like a threat rather than safety satisfaction)
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Why? would U get rid of an imported weapon and get a local? Here we all upgrade from locals to imported ones.

And unless u have a death wish PLEASE dont point a weapon at your own head! Least of all a loaded one. And even more so a local loaded one... that has a tendency of shooting by itself.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Its ur 3rd thread with similar content.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

First of all thanks God that you and your father is safe, always be careful with weapons.

i don't understand your point of selling an imported weapon to buy a pakistani made weapon, second it's totally an insane thing which you use to do by pointing a loaded gun towards yourself, brother never point even an empty gun towards yourself or anyone. I hope this incident was a lesson of lifetime for you to understand that weapons are not toys and its not some thing to play games with. Be careful in the future
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    Allah ne bachaya. Allah ki taraf se ik lesson tha.
    Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Its time to get rid of this hand gun and go for something reliable, exported stuff.

Banned
    well said ++1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Aur wo lesson ye tha k:

Its time to get rid of this hand gun and go for something reliable, exported stuff.

Man this is pure stupidity, who could do that. You sold a good gun and bought a local clone. Stay away from local guns for your own safety. My first gun was a local clone due to cash constraint and I didn't use it much. Now I have my trusted CF98 with me.

I just got a brand new NP-42 with rail. The new model. Damn today's incident was so shocking i had to get rid of my Pakistani TT-30 clone.

Weapons even when unloaded should not be pointed towards any living being.
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Thanx God u and your father are safe
    Power Ensure Peace

Blog Entries
    First of all Alhumdulillah you and family are safe. I will suggest you to please search this very forum for similar incidents and read each and very post carefully, we also are some threads on firearms safety please give them a thorough read.

Respected members already gave valuable input towards firearm safety; I would like to add that never play (like chambering it, changing magazines, pointing it to different directions etc)with firearms at home, in public; specially make it a habit of removing the magazine as soon as you enter home. This is specially for you as what I understood (sorry have say that) you are a young man with a care free & heady attitude; that is quite evident from opening 3 threads in 3 minutes just after going through all that trauma and forth one while mods were trying to merge all these in one.

So my brother always treat firearms with respect dont let your over confidence to under estimate the lethality of a mishandled gun.
    Found this thread for you to read: http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...-others-Safety.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by gouloulmama View Post
    I'm 22 years old and it's been less then a year i am using handguns. My 1st handgun was a CF-98. Had fired only few rounds with my CF-98 and it was a perfect gun. I sold it because i only use handguns occasionally so i bought a Diamond 30 bore which is a Pakistani made weapon. I had fired 14 rounds with my 30 bore last week and that day i noticed it fired 2 rounds together. As if it's a fully automatic pistol. I was quite confused that what had happened. I thought maybe i pulled the trigger quickly twice and 2 bullets fired together. There were 5 bullets in the mag. 3 fired normally and 2 of them went together as if my pistol is a automatic weapon. Khair that day i was quite confused that what had happened. Today few hours ago i was sitting on my PC and took out my gun and started cleaning it. I like cleaning it atleast once a week. I didn't open it. Just cleaned it from above using a microfiber cloths. After cleaning it i loaded it and chambered a round to check if it chambers properly. It did chamber properly and i took out the mag and pulled the slide and the bullet got out. Then again loaded it chambered a round and BANG! Sitting on the sofa infront of PC totally shocked. A loud bang with fire and smoke all around the bullet went and the wall few inches from my wall mounted LCD. I was in a shock that what had happened. Few feets away my dad was standing near the wall where the bullet hit. We both were in a real shock and were checking each other if we got hit. 5 inch deep hole in my bedroom's hard concrete wall. My dad snatched the pistol from me and said nothing because we both were in deep shock. We were wondering what if the bullet rebounded and hit any of us. It was not my fault because when i chambered my finger was far far away from the trigger. What more frightening is i used to chamber this pistol and aim it on my head to scare the sh*t out of cousins. I now wonder what if that time hammer went down byitself like today. I would had been history. In future if i buy a imported weapon i am not going to aim it at anyone unless and until i wish to fire. Allah ne bachaya. Allah ki taraf se ik lesson tha.
    Well more or less it was the case with one of our traditional darra TT. Have showed to a few gunsmith but all in vain and then sell it out in PKR 1000.
    In Sawaloon or Jawaboon may khoie zaat.....yahee tu hay hamari hayyat

I think if he would had an Hk, sig, FN or a glock he should not do what he did i-e pointing at others.
    I think everyone will get this point but why we are suggesting him buy an imported item and you will live happily ever after

As if its the fault of darra made firearm, nothing else....
    May Allah protect you and your family (ameen)
    Do buy a reliable firearm but always point it in the safe direction when playing with it as one's get familiar by handling it

You actually point a chambered .30 on your cousins for fun?

Name:  tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  32.8 KB
    Remember with firearms, comes responsibility!
    Last edited by tatur1; 05-09-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Dear with all due respect, are you not the same guy who started out with aerial firing (link below) & now to aiming loaded weapons toward your cousin's head?...boy try to get a grip on yourself...thanks Almighty that you were not aiming at your father when the round was chambered...

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...-brand-new-9mm!