Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Opinion Needed on Sarsilmaz SP302 O/u

  1. #21
    PakGuns Elite! Trigger_happy78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    7,290
    Congrats on a beautiful shotgun bro.
    "Guns are smart enough. We need smarter politicians"
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free!!!"


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    117
    Thanyou Guys.

    @Ashes : Hope to see you there on the post Eid weekend for the three gun.

  3. #23
    Congrats Machayra brother, for this beautiful O/U shotgun

  4. #24
    Congratulations!! You have made a good choice. I have had this gun for over a year and no problems with it at all.
    Just shut up and shoot em dead! If you miss em, shoot em again....

  5. #25
    Name:  IMG_20160425_200828.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  77.5 KBName:  IMG_20160425_201126.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  76.9 KB
    Asalamoalaikum all, bought this O/U last week, hand engravings and carvings, high end turkish walnut furniture, bought it on looks and waiting for test it, hope it comes out a good one,
    waiting for comments and suggestions

  6. #26
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by faisalfareedi View Post
    Name:  IMG_20160425_200828.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  77.5 KBName:  IMG_20160425_201126.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  76.9 KB
    Asalamoalaikum all, bought this O/U last week, hand engravings and carvings, high end turkish walnut furniture, bought it on looks and waiting for test it, hope it comes out a good one,
    waiting for comments and suggestions
    Congratulations bro.very lovely shotgun.how much you paid for it.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Congratulations bro.very lovely shotgun.how much you paid for it.
    Thanks FA226 Bro, its a Sarsilmaz SP W512Chic, i paid 180K, knew its too much for turkish, but i already searched the market and wasnt able to fine any italian with such a look and prices were 5 times

  8. #28
    Supreme Member hmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi , Lahore
    Posts
    2,908
    Quote Originally Posted by faisalfareedi View Post
    Thanks FA226 Bro, its a Sarsilmaz SP W512Chic, i paid 180K, knew its too much for turkish, but i already searched the market and wasnt able to fine any italian with such a look and prices were 5 times
    Sir it's really a very beautiful piece . Sarsilmaz make very good quality weapons .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

  9. #29
    Supreme Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    City of Under & Over Passes
    Posts
    2,841
    180K is on very very higher side for Turkish gun.

  10. #30
    AoA all,

    Congrats to the purchaser, but for 180K my order of preference would be as follows:

    1.Marocchi
    2.Lanber
    3.Winchester 101.

  11. #31
    Supreme Member hmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi , Lahore
    Posts
    2,908
    Khi prices are always on higher side compare to KPK and LHE .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Khi prices are always on higher side compare to KPK and LHE .
    Agreed Bro, even i checked it on international market its minimum price is $1500 USD

  13. #33
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,377
    Quote Originally Posted by faisalfareedi View Post
    Agreed Bro, even i checked it on international market its minimum price is $1500 USD
    Enjoy it Bro it's a lovely shout gun.

  14. #34
    Supreme Member Afzaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    چھچھ اٹک۔۔۔
    Posts
    2,322
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  15. #35
    Supreme Member Afzaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    چھچھ اٹک۔۔۔
    Posts
    2,322
    I look all around for this shotie in Peshawar but never seen it alaaaaas.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •