Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: compact/pocket size 9mm with low price range?

compact/pocket size 9mm with low price range?

Assalam o Alaikum,

I asked someone for help in a 12 bore shotgun provincial license and he accidently made 9mm handgun licence, now by law the licence can't be changed.

Annoying situation, I already got a quality pistol with all Pakistan licence.

Now thinking to get a low price compact/pocket size pistol/revolver that I can keep it in my pocket while going for morning walks or drives with my wife and kids, we all know that security situation is really bad.

I am looking fot something very compact and pocket size in 9mm, have been out of touched from the local market for years so would prefer to ask you guys for advice.

Thanks.

Get yourself a Baikal mp 442. the caliber is not 9*19 but 9*18.i am sure it would serve the purpose

Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    Get yourself a Baikal mp 442. the caliber is not 9*19 but 9*18.i am sure it would serve the purpose
    Colt 1911, good to see you back !!!!

If your budget allows then Taurus 709 slim is the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by SMSabir View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum, I asked someone for help in a 12 bore shotgun provincial license and he accidently made 9mm handgun licence, now by law the licence can't be changed. Annoying situation, I already got a quality pistol with all Pakistan licence. Now thinking to get a low price compact/pocket size pistol/revolver that I can keep it in my pocket while going for morning walks or drives with my wife and kids, we all know that security situation is really bad. I am looking fot something very compact and pocket size in 9mm, have been out of touched from the local market for years so would prefer to ask you guys for advice. Thanks.
    That license mistake seems a lot like the handiwork of Uvais sahab from DC East However, it can be corrected (if you hadn't paid the guy in advance and told him that you will only pay for what you asked and don't want a handgun license, he would have promptly had the problem fixed!) Anyhow, from the limited guns available to us in our market, the Taurus 709 Slim is probably the best option we got.
    Paranoia saves lives...

Under what budget? Local/ Foreign made?

Quote Originally Posted by colt 1911 View Post
    +1

Best choice!

I think new one is around 50k.. not sur though
    Guns don't kill people, People kill people

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hdaackda View Post
    +1

Best choice!

I think new one is around 50k.. not sur though
    I would definitely prefer a 9x19 over a 9x 18 anyday for an SD situation. If you get a good peice, u r all set. But some709 have had FTE and stiff trigger issues.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Banned
    eb bro can you tell me this gun taurus pt 111 g2 milenim is in the market or not and its price also now taurus handguns has changed his box cover black to orangeName:  3939818_01_new_unfiredtaurus_pt111_millen_640.jpg
Views: 1685
Size:  29.1 KBName:  3950289_03_taurus_pt111_millennium_g2_9_m_640.jpg
Views: 1841
Size:  36.6 KB
    also this guns has hundreds of reviws on youtube and also you can google it in my eyes not a single failer or a bad reviw about this gun every one called this a baby is a master piece of taurus ever made...
    now waiting for your answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I would definitely prefer a 9x19 over a 9x 18 anyday for an SD situation. If you get a good peice, u r all set. But some709 have had FTE and stiff trigger issues.

WOW two different models of Taurus, I am very excited to see so many awesome guys are commenting in this post and helping me, thanks guys.
    Last edited by SMSabir; 14-02-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    why?

I have bought a 9x19 and its good. But I still miss my awesome Mak it was like an extension of me!

get hollow points for 9x18 if u want to damage BG

bro u really need np42 mini in 9mm caliber, its a best low cost conceal carry handgun, the real advantage is u get quality handgun way cheaper than other ones. consider this and u will not regret.

PT 111 G2 is available at pioneer arms for 90k bit high considering new model available. Beautiful gun awesome new rough grip texture, 12 round mag vs 7 round of slim yet 95% same size. Yes, bought it because of so many positive reviews on YouTube; will try tomm after match. Hope to get better results then the old model which was a total disaster. I'm sure price should come down by a few k's after a while.

NP42 was a total disaster; bought it for 58k and returned it without a single fire. (1) bullet got stuck 3 times in chamber; had to disassemble each time to get bullet out. (2) each time 5-6 times approx after de-cocking there was hit on primer slightly by firing pin; which is a big No No for me. Plus only 7 round mag. Piece of junk IMO. Normal NP42 is fine, no issues at all.

Regards

Banned
    ok bro when ever you buy this g2 let us know
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNFREAK View Post
    PT 111 G2 is available at pioneer arms for 90k bit high considering new model available. Beautiful gun awesome new rough grip texture, 12 round mag vs 7 round of slim yet 95% same size. Yes, bought it because of so many positive reviews on YouTube; will try tomm after match. Hope to get better results then the old model which was a total disaster. I'm sure price should come down by a few k's after a while.

NP42 was a total disaster; bought it for 58k and returned it without a single fire. (1) bullet got stuck 3 times in chamber; had to disassemble each time to get bullet out. (2) each time 5-6 times approx after de-cocking there was hit on primer slightly by firing pin; which is a big No No for me. Plus only 7 round mag. Piece of junk IMO. Normal NP42 is fine, no issues at all.

Regards

So dear friends which compact/pocket size handgun is the highly recommended by all of you?

Glock 26 is highly recommended.

Don't know if it falls under your budget.

Leon I guess not, my max budget is 50k and don't want to spend a dine more then that.

Norinco NP34

Leon I guess not, my max budget is 50k and don't want to spend a dine more then that.
    Brother go for the tried and tested Makarov PM or Baikal 442 in the 8 shot version. In Peshawar the 8 shot is for 35 k. I have the 12 shot version and it's suitable for CC.

So dear friends which compact/pocket size handgun is the highly recommended by all of you?
    +1 onn Baikal MP442 (makarov).. 12 shot version.

second choice NP34 (9mm)