Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Revolver Vs. Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I reminese on the good ole days a lot. Now SnB FMJ was 250 a pop last week..

Wee. The good Major (r) Akhunzada is a bit eccentric.. He makes em as and when he wants. Some of the batches are good. Like really good. We ranem on a Chronymeter and they all averaged out at 1100. We ran a magnatet over the slugs. And it did not catch at all. We took em apart and checked the powder and it was comparable with China red box. Very consistant ammo.. All good right?
    Then we came across Zol ammo so horrid it may as well be pure DAK. Thick hardened powder... pure iron slug (holy hell for the barrel) etc. The man said that this is what the dealers wanted. Ammo at 10 a pop. I got a few boxes of the good stuff. and I am a happy man..Zol hollow tips.. they are and work well.
    So it's not advisable to consider it anymore ? Although, I might be able to visit their factory and buy it directly from there, on one of my visits to Peshawar. Is it also the case that Zololo was the good stuff and then they lowered the quality as well, when they rebadged it as zol ?
    Last edited by malik94; 02-04-2019 at 04:12 PM.
    "morior invictus" (Death before defeat )

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    So it's not advisable to consider it anymore ? Although, I might be able to visit their factory and buy it directly from there, on one of my visits to Peshawar. Is it also the case that Zololo was the good stuff and then they lowered the quality as well, when they rebadged it as zol ?
    Last I heard Akhunzads uncle was "Katti" wiht the whole market and was refusing to make any 9mm ammo at all. He was making .30 ammo and selling it at 50 a pop. Greenish cartridges.. Clean powder, not high recoil. But extra ordinarily inaccurate. They seem to have a life of thier own once they left the berrel. We gave him the feedback and he said he is now working on impriving the accuracy. He also does nicely packed 12 guage stuff. But Its more expensive than shaheen so I never tried it personally.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Last I heard Akhunzads uncle was "Katti" wiht the whole market and was refusing to make any 9mm ammo at all. He was making .30 ammo and selling it at 50 a pop. Greenish cartridges.. Clean powder, not high recoil. But extra ordinarily inaccurate. They seem to have a life of thier own once they left the berrel. We gave him the feedback and he said he is now working on impriving the accuracy. He also does nicely packed 12 guage stuff. But Its more expensive than shaheen so I never tried it personally.
    Lol at 'katti'. It's not worth it, then. But I am feeling a bit adventurous, so I'll still buy a couple of rounds, if I get the opportunity.
    Last edited by malik94; 04-04-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malik94 View Post
    Lol at 'katti'. It's not worth it, then. But I am feeling a bit adventurous, so I'll still buy a couple of rounds, if I get the opportunity.
    Dont buy a couple of rounds. Do em justice. and buy a couple of cartons.. This way we will get the grand daddy of all reviews..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Dont buy a couple of rounds. Do em justice. and buy a couple of cartons.. This way we will get the grand daddy of all reviews..
    Sure I'll try.

i have 4 boxes in stock sir