Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Can someone tell me about this Pakistani Tokarev?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I feel for you bro. i really do. Heck at that price they should have thrown in the China white box for free! "Uncle" is very nice to his best customers.

had you walked just 15 feet further. You would have been at the main distributor of BnB products in Karachi. Israr Uncle would have started off at 18k but would have given the weapon at 12k. With the new slide serrations and the hogue grip. Murtuza arms probably sent a boy there to get your piece and extracted the grip en route.

Khair, what is done is done You have a beautiful weapon and if there is any issue or problem with it. Simply take it to Israr bhai the odds are he wil fix it fro freee. Since they are also provide sales and after sales service too.

Fellow member deathrow had a issue with his BnB TT33 and uncle fixed it for free in a couple of minutes. At that time we had no idea they were the distributors though.
    @ED Bhai I don't plan on keeping this weapon for a long time, I am looking forward to buy a 9mm handgun and not Pakistani this time.
    On a side note I heard you were looking for a TT and if you can wait a few months you can have my piece free of cost(on your license of course)added the last bit for newbs.
    Last edited by arslanbutt0101; 18-08-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Update about the Badar and Brothers TT
    So,after I bought it I put 6 rounds in a magazine and put it in my holster,so I can use it at time of need. When I took out the magazine,the bullets fell outside the magazine,the spring was stuck down there and not coming up,so I used a screw driver to bring it up.Then the spring acted normal but when I inserted bullets again,the magazine once again stuck,the other mag is working fine but faulty magazine and that too in TT,just goes to show all desi maal is crap.
    Never ever buy Desi guns. Had it been an emergency the faulty mag could have cost me my life.

Quote Originally Posted by arslanbutt0101 View Post
    So,after I bought it I put 6 rounds in a magazine and put it in my holster,so I can use it at time of need. When I took out the magazine,the bullets fell outside the magazine,the spring was stuck down there and not coming up,so I used a screw driver to bring it up.Then the spring acted normal but when I inserted bullets again,the magazine once again stuck,the other mag is working fine but faulty magazine and that too in TT,just goes to show all desi maal is crap.
    Never ever buy Desi guns. Had it been an emergency the faulty mag could have cost me my life.
    Brother please do not CC a weapon with out checking it at the range . Your and your loved one life depends on it in case of an emergency . Congrats on your purchase .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    (sugh).. I wish we were there when you purchased. Rule one of buying all weapons is to thoroughly check the same. Since we bought the same guns on the same day. ( You went on last saturday right?) We had checked the piece that Eddie bought very thoroughly. It has an extractor issue and we had it rectified then and there. After that we took it to the range. And put in a box of POF though it.

These problems do occur. My Chinese NP 42 magazine would not take more then 5 rounds. Death row filed down the relevant parts and now it works fine.

My German revolver's barrel became lose after a certain number of rounds and we took it to Iqbal bhai at Lucky star who did the needful.

So we never leave the shop till we are fully satisfied. 2ndly whenever I have carried a local irrespective of 9mm or .30. I always use Chinese mags. After testing them first since I already have had at least one bad Chinese mag.

I am reasonably sure that they knew this magazine was faulty and that is why they gave it to you.

A Chinese mag costs around 1 to 1.5k or so max. But again that is no guarantee that it will work fine.

Come to the range with us. We will run her though her paces in a live fire exercise and fine tune her till you are fully satisfied.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    (sugh).. I wish we were there when you purchased. Rule one of buying all weapons is to thoroughly check the same. Since we bought the same guns on the same day. ( You went on last saturday right?) We had checked the piece that Eddie bought very thoroughly. It has an extractor issue and we had it rectified then and there. After that we took it to the range. And put in a box of POF though it.

These problems do occur. My Chinese NP 42 magazine would not take more then 5 rounds. Death row filed down the relevant parts and now it works fine.

My German revolver's barrel became lose after a certain number of rounds and we took it to Iqbal bhai at Lucky star who did the needful.

So we never leave the shop till we are fully satisfied. 2ndly whenever I have carried a local irrespective of 9mm or .30. I always use Chinese mags. After testing them first since I already have had at least one bad Chinese mag.

I am reasonably sure that they knew this magazine was faulty and that is why they gave it to you.

A Chinese mag costs around 1 to 1.5k or so max. But again that is no guarantee that it will work fine.

Come to the range with us. We will run her though her paces in a live fire exercise and fine tune her till you are fully satisfied.
    I think they gave me n old magazine. I took it apart and much to my surprise there was a loop in the mag spring that wasn't bent properly and was sticking to the wall of magazine,I did bent it with pliers and have put six rounds in it.I will check it after few days.
    China magz sound good. I will give them a try.

I think they gave me n old magazine. I took it apart and much to my surprise there was a loop in the mag spring that wasn't bent properly and was sticking to the wall of magazine,I did bent it with pliers and have put six rounds in it.I will check it after few days.
    China magz sound good. I will give them a try.
    Arsalanbutt0101...Good to see another fellow member purchase the BnB TT33... Bro don't be disappointed as yet.... This is really an amazing weapon that you have in your hands...just requires some finishing and some tweaking...I have put 300 bullets through mine so far and its working great... Ofcourse... i had to make a few adjustments in the weapon it self and specially in the magazines... Most new magazines and sometimes even with imported weapons require a bit of tuning...Thats why as a rule... the day I get a new weapon, I fill the magazine to max capacity and from there on I empty and refill the mag daily for some time.. then after my observations I make an necessary adjustments if required...and I second ED, you should join us in one of our range sessions..
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    Arsalanbutt0101...Good to see another fellow member purchase the BnB TT33... Bro don't be disappointed as yet.... This is really an amazing weapon that you have in your hands...just requires some finishing and some tweaking...I have put 300 bullets through mine so far and its working great... Ofcourse... i had to make a few adjustments in the weapon it self and specially in the magazines... Most new magazines and sometimes even with imported weapons require a bit of tuning...Thats why as a rule... the day I get a new weapon, I fill the magazine to max capacity and from there on I empty and refill the mag daily for some time.. then after my observations I make an necessary adjustments if required...and I second ED, you should join us in one of our range sessions..
    You should also join us next time we go to Lucky Star. We tend to check a weapon pretty thoroughly indeed before we buy.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    @Deathrow Bhai sorry for the late reply. Problem was solved I bought 2 China mags from H.M traders. 300 rounds is quite impressive sir.

UPDATE ON THE MAGAZINE ISSUE
    So,this happened today,when I chambered a round in B&B T.T,the Chinese magazine popped out. I emptied the chamber,then took out the magazine and put it in again properly and tapped it as well. Then I chambered a round again and the same thing happened. I used my other Chinese mag and the same thing. It is working fine with the magz it came with. I am gonna buy a magazine from Badar and Brothers outlet in Karachi and will post how it works.

Touching 400 now.. it is not going to digest the chinky mags... feed it with BnB mags only
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

UPDATE ON THE MAGAZINE ISSUE
    So,this happened today,when I chambered a round in B&B T.T,the Chinese magazine popped out. I emptied the chamber,then took out the magazine and put it in again properly and tapped it as well. Then I chambered a round again and the same thing happened. I used my other Chinese mag and the same thing. It is working fine with the magz it came with. I am gonna buy a magazine from Badar and Brothers outlet in Karachi and will post how it works.
    Aray Asalbutt0101 bhai. Just come to the range with us and we will see what we need to get done to have your BnB spitting like Deathrow's in no time at all.

respected sir can you send me more pics of this gun to my email id which is niaz483@gmail.com thanks