Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1436

Thread: ***** The VEPR MOLOT Club *****

  1. #1
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656

    Lightbulb ***** The VEPR MOLOT Club *****

    VEPR MOLOT is a Russian tank and well known all over the world for its Quality, Performance, Reliability, Accuracy and Safety.

    Due to growing interest in VEPR MOLOT, it is time to introduce a place where you may share VEPR MOLOT related stuff, information and user experience.

    @ All PGs, This is your club, please step forward and share all details here. This may facilitate our PG members for their decisions. Input from senior PG members will be highly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Hey, that was my idea,... ????

    I asked the Mods for that.

  3. #3
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656
    My Vepr Molot

    Attached Images Attached Images    

  4. #4
    Hey, that was my idea,... ????

    I asked the Mods for that.

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post384524

  5. #5
    Lord of War raff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    Hey, that was my idea,... ????

    I asked the Mods for that.

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post384524
    Mian Jee if really doesn't matter who started the thread, what matters is the utility and sharing. And u don't need permission to start a valid thread. This tank of a rifle has climbed on top of my wish list right after a CCW as soon as I get my DNs
    If God didn't want us to have GUNS, He wouldn't have given us GUN fingers...

  6. #6
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656
    @Mian Jee

    Brother, I was thinking about it. But if u wants u can own this thread. I am OK with it.

    Apologies if it hurts u in any way. But contribution like ur self is much appreciated.

  7. #7
    It's not about owning any thing, it's about ethics, you should not do that after you had seen my post right after yours.

    I had done a lot of work for that, not just couple of pic's & there you go with the new thread,

    I had made a full review for that & i was writing for days, taking magazine quality photos with lot of accessorise,
    I asked because every one was opening a new thread just to tell that he bought it & i wanted to merge all of them in one single thread.

    Read the last line & time of my request again,

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post384524

  8. #8
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656
    @Mian Jee

    Brother, this was not done intentionally. I saw ur post after launching this thread.

    Again sorry for inconvenience caused.
    Last edited by Soldier; 19-08-2013 at 03:08 AM.

  9. #9
    I can only add that this is one of the best AK style to be had, 12g or any caliber. Molot also make RPK which is an LMG and it has a thicker reciever compared to the AKM. The vepr 12 has a thicker reciever compared to the saiga 12. At least that is what the AK dealer told me.

    I was going to buy one but they are only available in 27" here and with that length its a buzz-kill. Instead I went for the Benelli M2.

    But if I could get it in your lots length then for me it would be spot on, however the legal shotgun barrel length is 24" in the UK so my wet dream will never come true

  10. #10
    Lord of War B-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LHR
    Posts
    817
    Wow i am amazed. sir how much u paid for molot? and what type of license you got for it?

  11. #11
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by B-King View Post
    Wow i am amazed. sir how much u paid for molot? and what type of license you got for it?
    I paid 125K and it is on my NPB MOI license.

  12. #12
    Lord of War B-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    LHR
    Posts
    817
    Wow m gona say again i am so amazed jus can not take my eyes of it. its definitely in my wanted list

  13. #13
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,581
    The only issue right now with it is that that drum mags are not available as yet..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  14. #14
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,762
    I can join this club as Molot Lover but ............ sigh ...... i got to buy one to join it.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  15. #15
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by B-King View Post
    Wow m gona say again i am so amazed jus can not take my eyes of it. its definitely in my wanted list
    All the best bro.

  16. #16
    PakGuns Elite! Soldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The only issue right now with it is that that drum mags are not available as yet..
    Brother local made drum mags r available but they r not reliable.

    I found following site by googling but prices of mags r very high. Plz share ur reviews about it.

    http://www.maxrounds.com/index.php/en

  17. #17
    Supreme Member Nazim Sahib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,707
    A very interesting club.Please do post lots of pics as this is one beautifull gun.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

  18. #18
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    Brother local made drum mags r available but they r not reliable.

    I found following site by googling but prices of mags r very high. Plz share ur reviews about it.

    http://www.maxrounds.com/index.php/en
    (Sigh) I have yet to see even local drums for the Vepr... However drums are available aplenty (both original and local) for the Saiga 12. However with the increasing popularity of the weapon. i am sure drums will find their way into the market. Spacialy since Vepr clones are hot selling items for those who cant buy originals.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  19. #19
    Senior Moderator Denovo87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    7,044
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian Jee View Post
    It's not about owning any thing, it's about ethics, you should not do that after you had seen my post right after yours.

    I had done a lot of work for that, not just couple of pic's & there you go with the new thread,

    I had made a full review for that & i was writing for days, taking magazine quality photos with lot of accessorise,
    I asked because every one was opening a new thread just to tell that he bought it & i wanted to merge all of them in one single thread.

    Read the last line & time of my request again,

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post384524
    You are most welcome to open a new thread in shotguns section Mian Jee bro; we anxiously are waiting a 1st class review of a first class defensive shotgun.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

  20. #20
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Mian channu pakistan
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
    @Mian Jee

    Brother, this was not done intentionally. I saw ur post after launching this thread.

    Again sorry for inconvenience caused.
    Homage for ur polite behavior soldier bhi,Mian G is a senior member, he knows the art ,how to share knowledge,how to open a new thread with a new aspect,It is not a problem for him.
    Heartiest Congratulations, u have purchased the beast so secretly,if u tell us we accompany u and may purchase one more,however this model is hard to find nowadays for time being.
    Mian g now we are waiting ur review anxiously

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •