Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Arms Company (Lucky star market survey series

Has anyone on the PG community tried his clones at the range for accuracy?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes, I think brother tank has. But it was not a clone/copy but their own design.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Heck original enough to make me feel that the real ones were maybe not so real after all!
    I have made a mind some ten years back that i will not buy a clone in rest of my life but these are so tempting, wow
    Last edited by Ahmad; 03-05-2013 at 05:37 PM.

I am definitely going to get the hybrid SMG/Pistol/AR15/Ak47 /drum mag/quad rail what ever-it-was. 400+ local rounds without a break and not a single FTE.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Expert Member
    I am definitely going to get the hybrid SMG/Pistol/AR15/Ak47 /drum mag/quad rail what ever-it-was. 400+ local rounds without a break and not a single FTE.
    YA this sounds pretty intresting, but i have an original PB with thousands of round done & still hard chrome barrel shines like new.
    Last edited by Ahmad; 03-05-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expert Member
    Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are king of empty licenses bro, why not some red strips

Enthusiast
    Pretty sweet looking clones ed. could u post a pic of the ak/ar something?

Dear ED Bro,

Its in your review, therefore I belive...otherwise if these review was done by any newbabes... I would have sure doubted these pictures to be clones, but till now I haven't seen any clone with a Mag with yellow support !!!

They look so much realy, I wish to visit this place sometime and feildstrip these to make sure about the actual difference, but again keeping aside the "Alloy" part.........

Finish is execllent !!!

Regards
    A stitch in time saves Nine

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    you are king of empty licenses bro, why not some red strips
    Yes Ahmed bhai. Would have been on my must buy list. But alas with card licenses u have to end up buying something

And even if i somehow get an old book type pb one. I would review all the dealers and weapons available on that lic.. But where will I post the reviews?

@Txshooter. I would do better then that Sir. I plan on testing it at the range... Throughly and give a proper review!

@Hussain Bhai: Yes i will get my hands on one of teh copies and then field strip it right next to the originals. I saw an original 909 (Asking 85k btw) yesterday at ALi muhammad and sons. i compared it to these. The only visible difference I could see was that the white dots in the sights were perfect circles while the copy 's white dots were not perfectly circular!

Double post
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

But where will I post the reviews?
    probably ur review will land in every pb nutt email id..
    Hopefully i would be the first one..
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

Yes. that too. I do keep getting quries about pb stuff all the time on my email ad.

Yes. that too. I do keep getting quries about pb stuff all the time on my email ad.
    OK brother then i am the 2nd one you can share this with me also brother.
    REGARDS

Quote Originally Posted by s.jawad View Post
    OK brother then i am the 2nd one you can share this with me also brother.
    REGARDS
    Sure. i am tz.enigmatic@gmail.com though i dont think I can be of much help.

Sure. i am tz.enigmatic@gmail.com though i dont think I can be of much help.
    Brother to be honest i like you because you are realy a helpfull guy for karachi new members and i believe we are like a family here there for this is our responsabilty to help our new members you can ask me any thing which related these weapons my email id is [jawadalishah77@gmail.com].
    REGARDS

Thank you for your kind words sir. Thing is I know precious little about pb weapons sir. but I am always eager to learn.. One day thy might issue non card licenses and I would be able to carry stuff without a license.

ED brother does these guys make clones of .45 or 357 as well ????

No. So far no one is doing that here. neither should i trust something this powerful being made by a local gunsmith.

RAC does not do either revolvers or rifles of any sort what soever. They also dont do ammo.