Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Review: Baikal MP-155 Autoloader Shotgun

(A worthy moderator I would welcome opinions ever)

12G, Goodshow, I was at fkhalam shop to purchase 155 when Naveed mentioned about your review, and behold, there is a rabbit in the cap.
    Brother-In-Arms

Rookie
    dear fellows sallam
    I also bought Baikal mp 155 few days back,as I read 12 gauge bro reviews I was worried but u can say a Baikal itch, lol..still I I know everything but done a decision so no back step but thanks to GOD I got the best one its very light ,moving with the target is pleasureable u will really enjoy during hunt ,I used shaheen 7,8,4,(elley alphamax no 6 with 36 gram),feeding and ejection was perfect no fte and ftf,,also to mention manufacturing year is 2012 .I will also say that this shotgun is best for upland as well as waterfowling,my suggestion on buying Baikal 155 is that use initially eley 36 gram one or two boxes so that its action become smooth ,also check the bolt assembley if its moving smooth then its ok but if not then change the setting by heavy or lighter load through supplied key where bolt assembley goes smooth stop there check by firing but with heavy load,,INSHAALLAH it will be faultless
    regards
    asfandyar

Rookie

baikal mp 155

sorry for one pic, I have other pics of mp 155 during hunting but difficult to upload as its in 2.7 mb
    Attached Images Attached Images  

@Asfandyar Khattak
    Good to know that you are happy with your purchase.
    But 2 pieces that i saw couple of months back were the worst foreign made shotguns i ever saw...i mean i was expecting some thing better than 153 but i was astonished that they have dropped the weight,metallurgy, finish and quality EQUALLY.
    Last edited by hunter468; 25-04-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun!

12 GAUGE, GOD BLESS YOU, YOU HELP US ALOT.... u was thinking to to have this 155, but wana say Now, mati paoowo jee

Rookie
    dear hunter bro
    I have owned almost all type of Baikal shotguns,i would say that from metallurgical point Baikal ussr era shotgun were best but they were highly choked, flying shots were difficult,after 2000 onward Baikal introduce screw in chokes so now you have a choice of your own
    regarding Baikal mp 155 I think in this price range it is good still if you compare this shotgun with other brands it is strong rough tough
    and light weight just use heavy load during break in period ,u will never regret
    regards

sir 12 gauge very nice review,true face of Baikal mp 155 revealed,,,i went to dealer to buy but when i saw the gun i returned empty handed

@asfandyar khattak
    Those USSR era shotguns are really great w.r.t price. i have one of those O/U also,it has few thousand rounds through it but still working good.they are good for wing shooting but first one has to pattern them on the paper.they have usually mod and full choked barrels but using them at proper distance will improve one`s bag/score.

brother congrats on your gun. how much you paid for it and your location?

Quote Originally Posted by yasiralikhan View Post
    brother congrats on your gun. how much you paid for it and your location?
    i did not buy it now,its with me for many years.

ok. i asked because someone told me that baikal 155 was just introduced

ok. i asked because someone told me that baikal 155 was just introduced
    i think you must be inquiring to Asfandyar bro in your previous post.He has bought the MP155. and you are right MP 155 is recently introduced in our market
    i was talking about my old Baikal o/u.
    Regards

Rookie
    for hunter bro and yasir khan
    I still have side by side ussr ij 58 I checked its chokes through vernier its almost extrta far so I will say its good for duck hunting but not for upland,,regarding yasir bro I paid 55600 for mp 155 I will say that its lighter than new side by side ,o/u and mp 153 also the same quality(all newly Baikal products) but not comparable to ussr era,i will also say that in this price range it is rugged,solid durable
    it will live longer as any other Baikal shotgun
    regards

sorry for miss understanding, i am thinking to change my mp153 to mp 155 for that i asked

sorry for miss understanding, i am thinking to change my mp153 to mp 155 for that i asked
    Thats good ,....

I recently bought this gun from Peshawar for 54K. This is the worst shotgun ever bought, fired and acquired. The gun jammed on the very 1st shot and to remove the jammed cartridge, i dissembled up the enitre gun. Fired again, and did the same thing. Returned the gun to the dealer with a 4k loss.
    Had a very bad experience.

Hard luck my friend...

brother one of my friend also faced the same problem but to remove that problem you have to adjust the loader then it will be ok with ejection

Very informative review bro,keep up the good work
    You cant solve a problem by the same method you used to create it.....(DAD)

i am using baikal for upland and duck hunting. and all i can say about it is the best of all guns i've used till today