Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Review: Baikal MP-155 Autoloader Shotgun

If you mean Fibre butt stock and fore-end then I don,t think you will be able to get this separate bro.If you wanted a fibre butt stock and for-end shotgun then you should not buy a wooden one bro.
    Last edited by SHOTGUNNER; 09-12-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

This is a very nice review and a nice shotgun as well. However, it is currently out of my budget.

I require immediate assistance by your valuable knowledge and kind feedback, as my license will expire in a month and I need to place a shot-gun on it immediately.

If going for a pump-action, is it okay to go for a local-made one (I know local semi-autos aren't too reliable; pump actions simple mechanism means less likely prone to malfunction), or should i go for a second-hand Turkish one? What are current prices (as of December 2013?).

Please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Humanistic View Post
    This is a very nice review and a nice shotgun as well. However, it is currently out of my budget.

I require immediate assistance by your valuable knowledge and kind feedback, as my license will expire in a month and I need to place a shot-gun on it immediately.

If going for a pump-action, is it okay to go for a local-made one (I know local semi-autos aren't too reliable; pump actions simple mechanism means less likely prone to malfunction), or should i go for a second-hand Turkish one? What are current prices (as of December 2013?).

Please help me
    It,s all depend how much do you want to spend.if you want local get DSA shooter or second hand turkish option in not a bad idea at all.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

Can i fire slug round with my mp 155 2013 model

Any news of improvements in 155 ????????????????? or still coming with faults

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    I am sorry brother. I have not tried any latest offering yet. May be other esteemed member can come forward and offer their advice.

Regards.
    "The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave."
    James Burgh, Political Disquisitions, 1774

12Gauge Sir, It's been quite a while since i requested you to start a new thread on tweaks and optimizations to enhance the performance of Baikal mp153. Request you again take some time out of your busy schedule create a thread. And can we take off the magazine extension our selves or do we have to take it to a dealer?
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Supreme Member
    Bro, do you mean the magazine plug?

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Lord of War
    What is latest update about mp155, any news about improvement???? Should we buy it now???
    Dr. Awan

No Sir, I am talking about the extension tube that increases the magazine capacity from 4+1 to 6+1
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    No Sir, I am talking about the extension tube that increases the magazine capacity from 4+1 to 6+1
    Never worked on a Baikal but most shotguns have extensions and plugs designed so they can be customized by the end user. You'll need a different length spring, and depending on whether the cap is removable from the extension, you may also need another cap.

(Thomas Jefferson)

Oh I think you didn't get me right, What i meant was i have had a extension tube installed on my shotgun that is installed infront of the magazine by taking off its cap, It was done by the dealer whom I got the gun from, so that's why i asked is it safe and easy for me to take off that extension? will i be able to put it back together.
    Last edited by shahroze; 24-09-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Supreme Member
    Yes Bro that's what I was talking about as well. Mag extensions are safe to put on and take off. If the extended tube has a cap, you can remove the extension and the cap, then replace the cap on the standard mag tube. But the spring will be a bit long since you're now using it in a shorter tube. The only issue is, some extensions don't have a removable cap and are sealed at the end. In that case, you will need the original cap.

How many rounds does your shotgun hold?
    Last edited by Fudgepacker; 26-09-2014 at 08:58 AM.

(Thomas Jefferson)

Yes I have the magazine cap of the shotgun not the extension, I was thinking to open and clean it but was afraid I might not be able to install the tube back again.
    I'll give it a try when I get time and let you know how it worke out.
    With the extension mine holds 7+1

Supreme Member
    Don't worry about working on your gun bro, they were designed to be taken apart. Just make sure to clear it before doing anything. Remember they go back together only one way, so if you have to force anything, it's probably the wrong piece or in the wrong direction. Good luck and let me know if I can help!

(Thomas Jefferson)

Blog Entries
    Yes I have the magazine cap of the shotgun not the extension, I was thinking to open and clean it but was afraid I might not be able to install the tube back again.
    I'll give it a try when I get time and let you know how it worke out.
    With the extension mine holds 7+1
    first of all there i no need to clean the tube,until you afraid there might be rust in it.
    secondly, its easy unscrew the cap and pull out the plastic lock from the tube and spring will come out.(if you had installed extension to it then in that case there will be no plastic lock in the tube) its easy :-)
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    I am not a user of MP155, but friend who bought it say that it's much better to buy the old tested MP153. The finishing is really cheap and there seems to be problem with rib. Apart from this everything looks fine
    A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.

James Madison, The Federalist Papers (No. 46).

12Gauge Sir, It's been quite a while since i requested you to start a new thread on tweaks and optimizations to enhance the performance of Baikal mp153. Request you again take some time out of your busy schedule create a thread. And can we take off the magazine extension our selves or do we have to take it to a dealer?
    sure buddy. Its been a while, I guess a new thread is definitely needed. and yes, you can take off the mag extended yourself. its no rocket science.

Regards.

hi... i have range tested mp-155 2014 fiber model ...... pattern , wight and balance is better than 153 ..... its fun to shoot

Distance 40m

loads = shaheen no 6 31g , LG, slugs

Choke = modified

AS compared to previous 153 patterns [left n up] 155 patterns well on and above bulls eye 70/30 ratio. Hope it would help 155 offended community.

Quote Originally Posted by gun seer View Post
    AS compared to previous 153 patterns [left n up] 155 patterns well on and above bulls eye 70/30 ratio. Hope it would help 155 offended community.
    AoA brother.

you do realize that point of impact of a shotgun (or where the pattern falls) has less to do with the gun itself and more to do with the "gun fit" ?

Regards.