Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Star F Series .22 long rifle caliber

  1. #21
    Supreme Member Usama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkhan View Post
    Winchester ammo is 30/ piece
    That's almost the double price you paid for the .22lr ammo

  2. #22
    Senior Member Cool Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    747
    Congrats for the purchase
    The first mistake of weapon. May be the last mistake of life.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkhan View Post
    Star F 0.22 LR Spain
    Please guess the price?
    Okay,,....leme gas, you got it for 5k ! right ?

  4. #24
    Lord of War Ch_Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    karachi/lahore
    Posts
    895
    i purchase 100 bullet from hufas traders at lucky star at the rate of 26 p/bulet

  5. #25
    Lord of War Ch_Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    karachi/lahore
    Posts
    895
    elahi buksh at 3 talwar ke rate is 25 per bullet

  6. #26
    Member Extraordinaire s.jawad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by 90 two baretta View Post
    elahi buksh at 3 talwar ke rate is 25 per bullet
    Brother i brought these bullets for 2000/-rs per box of 100rounds.
    Regards

  7. #27
    Lord of War Ch_Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    karachi/lahore
    Posts
    895
    Quote Originally Posted by s.jawad View Post
    Brother i brought these bullets for 2000/-rs per box of 100rounds.
    Regards
    2000 is good price but in karachi i purchase mag tec .22(simple fmj) 100 bullet at 2000.

  8. #28
    Member Extraordinaire s.jawad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by 90 two baretta View Post
    2000 is good price but in karachi i purchase mag tec .22(simple fmj) 100 bullet at 2000.
    Brother karachi is a bit expenceve.
    Regards

  9. #29
    What should be the right price for
    Star F .22 LR
    The weapon is in excellent condition but the stock is a bit worn off.
    Pls comment
    there is a marking under the stock .378
    Better be Safe than Sorry

  10. #30
    Hi Gunners,

    Yesterday I managed to go to the PNS Karsaz Range it was great as usual.
    The Weapon

    Name:  IMG_20130203_144721.jpg
Views: 1687
Size:  103.8 KB
    Pistol: Star FR (Manufactured: Mar.1978)
    Caliber: 0.22 LR
    Bullets: Winchester Super X HP HV 1430 FPS 40 grain.

    Results
    Pops:
    20
    Name:  IMG_20130203_161527.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  69.4 KB
    Pics
    Name:  IMG_20130203_144728.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  63.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20130203_144736.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  99.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20130203_144739.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  100.4 KB
    Better be Safe than Sorry

  11. #31
    Member Extraordinaire s.jawad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkhan View Post
    Hi Gunners,

    Yesterday I managed to go to the PNS Karsaz Range it was great as usual.
    The Weapon

    Name:  IMG_20130203_144721.jpg
Views: 1687
Size:  103.8 KB
    Pistol: Star FR (Manufactured: Mar.1978)
    Caliber: 0.22 LR
    Bullets: Winchester Super X HP HV 1430 FPS 40 grain.

    Results
    Pops:
    20
    Name:  IMG_20130203_161527.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  69.4 KB
    Pics
    Name:  IMG_20130203_144728.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  63.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20130203_144736.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  99.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_20130203_144739.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  100.4 KB
    Beautifull pictures and great shooting mbkhan brother thanks for sharing us.
    Regards

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by s.jawad View Post
    Beautifull pictures and great shooting mbkhan brother thanks for sharing us.
    Regards
    Thanks Mate!!
    how do we score ?
    what the math behind it

    as per a layman it should be total score / no of pops
    i.e. 169/20 = 8.45
    Last edited by mbkhan; 04-02-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: edit
    Better be Safe than Sorry

  13. #33
    Member Riz Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Greater Manchester (UK)
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Voyeur View Post
    it's not for sale but if you realy want, you can have for 10k only.
    God Bless you my friend, in today's world where a natural catastrophe means that everyone can start making 5 times profit on life's necessities, and drain people even more.
    It is indeed a noble gesture. Where do you live in Pakistan MR V, cause i have checked all my windows and no luck ;P. Just want to figure out if i will be able to meet some of the PG members personally when i visit Pakistan in the near future. Now if that's not feasible, then go ahead and give a vague answer regarding your location lol.

    Regards
    Rizwan
    1. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. 2. Forgive your Enemies - NOTHING Annoys them more.

  14. #34
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkhan View Post
    Star F 0.22 LR Spain
    Here is my latest purchase.
    Bought it yesterday night from Point Blank Khadda Market KHI
    Please guess the price?
    Just for the record.. This particlar brand of ammo that was 14 a pop.. is now going at 120 a pop..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Al Ain UAE
    Posts
    589

    Sir from 10 meter with 22lr much more better score can be achieve
    On right side of target near bottom your score is written why they mention 10x2 it is 10x5 more over in Colum 7 one bullet touching the line, if it is check by gauge it will be count 8 not 7
    Last edited by alabidshah; 19-09-2018 at 12:44 PM.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Al Ain UAE
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Riz Khan View Post
    God Bless you my friend, in today's world where a natural catastrophe means that everyone can start making 5 times profit on life's necessities, and drain people even more.
    It is indeed a noble gesture. Where do you live in Pakistan MR V, cause i have checked all my windows and no luck ;P. Just want to figure out if i will be able to meet some of the PG members personally when i visit Pakistan in the near future. Now if that's not feasible, then go ahead and give a vague answer regarding your location lol.

    Regards
    Rizwan
    Bro. Rizwan sahib I think you are away from Pakistan from quite long time, now days 10k is nothing in Pakistan for this game

  17. #37
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731
    Errr. The reason why I opened this hoary old chestnut of a long dead thread is to compare current prices with old ones. Mot of these peopel have been inactive for around 5 or 6 years or so. But 14 a pop to 120 a pop is damned high..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Just for the record.. This particlar brand of ammo that was 14 a pop.. is now going at 120 a pop..
    Wowwww. that is bloody horrific.

    A moment of epiphany for all of us to reflect on.
    Live Fast, Die Young and leave behind a good-looking corpse....

  19. #39
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,731
    This was last year. this year, it wil be more. way more..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  20. #40
    True that. Unfortunately. Its time to go back to the basics. Air Guns and BB-Pellet Rifles
    Live Fast, Die Young and leave behind a good-looking corpse....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •