Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DCO Licenses (Sindh) Stamped By Home Department (Section Office Narejo)

DCO Licenses (Sindh) Stamped By Home Department (Section Office Narejo)

Anybody has same type of license? I have just heard that most of them are fake. As mentioned there hasn't been any Home Minister but my license is stamped by Section officer Narejo from Home Department, with a assistance commissioner and "commisioner karachi division karachi" stamps.
    Hum woh NAHI jo DURR jain HALAT kai KHOONI manzar sai!
    Us DAURR mai JEENA lazim hai jis DAURR mai JEENA mushqil hoo!

bro it would be helpful if you can attach images ...
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war !

Manual or HD ?
    “The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed”. ((Alexander))

pictures bro, try blurrin out ur info if possible Many agencies are also here monitoring this site

Be careful
    xX Buying the latest Blackberries, Buying the latest arms...hitech gadgetry Xx

Its Manual license.

Actually its on Home minister quota, and I have been issued 144 permit before which is going to be expired very soon. Difficult part for me to understand is that if they issued it once so they have actually endorsed the license but I am hearing that all HMQ issued licenses are nearly fake as there hasn't been any home minister lately.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes we need to visit to the DC office for final verification and if fake then application for cancellation of the license. Then I will share all the details about the dealers who are indulging in this highly unscrupulous practice and the potential ramifications on the people who use these licenses.

Before I start naming names I intend to complete my investigations.

Thing is tatur1. I believe you still think that your license can be salvaged. I would want it to be salvaged as well. However this 'what if' will have not just u. but all other people with HMQ serial numbers climbing walls. Lets bury the uncertainty once and far all.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Quote Originally Posted by tatur1 View Post
    Its Manual license.
    Please scan and upload the pages,
    “The best that we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed”. ((Alexander))

Here we go... Please advice guys!

Name:  hmq_1.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  52.1 KBName:  hmq_2.jpg
Views: 979
Size:  51.1 KBName:  hmq_3.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  62.7 KBName:  hmq_4.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  30.2 KBName:  hmq_5.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  74.6 KBName:  hmq_6.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  62.1 KBName:  hmq_7.jpg
Views: 937
Size:  66.3 KB

@tatur1:
    For confirmation/authentication, you should go Commissioner office with a copy of your license and get it verified yourself (check the register and verify your name, CNIC no., address). If entry is there, you need not to worry

Should I get my weapon off first or not? And can you recognize DC stamp? My DC is central but I think this license was made in south.

Also... I got this license from Tactical Arms and then rest of work was done by Nasir of AM&S and bought weapon from AM&S. Nasir was however later fired. I called him today, expecting unbiased comment from him over all this because he is not responsible for my license nor he would expect me to buy any thing from his new place but it was a little satisfactory from him to hear when I said: "Yar sunna hai kai HMQ kai saray license nakli hain" he replied, "Kya hoa bhai!! kis ne kaha?" then I told him a little insight on what is going on then he said "Nahi bhai your liecense is geniune koi problem wali baat nahi hai" but I kept insisting him to help me verify it he eventually agreed and told me he is working somewhere at tower.

Anyhow I can go to commissioner office to verify it but should I take the weapon off (temporarily) from license?

Just called Nasir again, he again said kai "jitnay moo otni batain", weapon hatanay ki zaroorat nahi app mere sath commissioner office chalo aur wahan se mai apko apke naam ki registry dikha deta hoon. What should I say?

Anybody has experience of doing verification at commission house? please share...

Should I get my weapon off first or not? And can you recognize DC stamp? My DC is central but I think this license was made in south.

Also... I got this license from Tactical Arms and then rest of work was done by Nasir of AM&S and bought weapon from AM&S. Nasir was however later fired. I called him today, expecting unbiased comment from him over all this because he is not responsible for my license nor he would expect me to buy any thing from his new place but it was a little satisfactory from him to hear when I said: "Yar sunna hai kai HMQ kai saray license nakli hain" he replied, "Kya hoa bhai!! kis ne kaha?" then I told him a little insight on what is going on then he said "Nahi bhai your liecense is geniune koi problem wali baat nahi hai" but I kept insisting him to help me verify it he eventually agreed and told me he is working somewhere at tower.

Anyhow I can go to commissioner office to verify it but should I take the weapon off (temporarily) from license?
    Buddy why do u keep calling Nasir..he doesnt work there hence why would he help u anyways...wouldnt u go straight to the Tactical arms and ask them to make sure this shit is verified and give em hell too for making a license which has become hard to keep
    xX Buying the latest Blackberries, Buying the latest arms...hitech gadgetry Xx

Just called Nasir again, he again said kai "jitnay moo otni batain", weapon hatanay ki zaroorat nahi app mere sath commissioner office chalo aur wahan se mai apko apke naam ki registry dikha deta hoon. What should I say?
    Brother just give Nasir some money for this work, and go with him and verify yourself the entry as this is the best option because if you go directly staff at Commissioner office may not entertain you easily .
    Commissioner office is on club road, inside at the left side there is Arms section.

@Tatur1 - Can you please elaborate upon exactly what the problem is? I am no handwriting expert but the signatures appear authentic enough.

Your license has been signed by the Assistant Commissioner (Revenue) who sits in the office next to Qasr-e-Naz. When you took your license for entry at the Commissioner's office, the same gentleman would have signed it to evidence entry.

A.H. Narejo, SO (Arms), signed your license when you extended the 'purchase period'. He would also have signed it if you increased the number of rounds or extended its validity to All Pakistan.

As for "HMQ", I am no expert on the workings of the Sindh Government but even if neither Mr Manzoor Wassan nor Dr Zulfiqar Mirza were holding the portfolio of Home Minister when your license was issued, I still do not see what the problem might have been. Syed Qaim Ali Shah, being the CM, would have held the portfolio and exercised the authority of HM.

If there is something else that is causing you worry, pls share that with us.

In the meanwhile, don't worry yourself too much.

Here we go... Please advice guys!

Name:  hmq_6.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  62.1 KB
    tatur i can not say any thing regarding signatures or numbers but i want to point out one thing that i have seen in the above image . you see , the initial deposit prescribed in above challan is 4000 and 5000 while the amount paid shown in red hand writing seems to be 1000 ( atleast as it appears to me ) . now , if it is not the fee that you might have paid to enhance the limit of ur ammo l, it seems to a less payment than precribed by the govt . And to my understandings , if you can manage to get the copy of initial deposit from the person/dealer who processed ur license, most of ur un-certainities could be done away with

Bro dont confused from both signatures.
    One is of issuing authority and other (narejo sign) just because to extend the period.
    Purchasing period was must before purchase,
    all happen just because your license is back dated.

To check the authenticity pls move to DC with no JHIJAK.
    You are a brave guy, dont hesitate

That's what I have been thinking. Actually I took this license my self to Taimuria Police station and talked to them, the guy who handles weapon entry at PS asked me about back dated and I said it is as it is then he said yeah he understands, I showed him PakGuns forum in his PC too, talked enough and he told me if I need more licenses I can come to him next time because he gets them made too like other dealers. So I think they were okay with my license... then once I was stopped by rangers they took my license and 144 permit then asked me a few questions, did some talking with them and they gave me weapon and license back with thank you for my cooperation. (Round was in fact chambered so I told told the ranger and he removed it himself then took me to his office near their mobile).

So may be yeah that will be alright if I go to commission house and get it resolved.

@Navarone... problem is I need new 144 permit and the inside report broke my @ED bro, that all the HMQ licenses are fake however Rabi (TA), Adnan (AM&S) and Nasir hold very different opinion, they said FIA only investigates bogus licenses while mine is registered at commissioner house so its all okay. And without any hesitation they said don't worry and come here we will get your 144 permit (Very confident). I asked Adnan if they recently got 144 for other HMQ manual under-25 licenses and if he can show me, he said yes ofcourse! Rabbi also told me to come to his outlet and he will "relax me"

So I think I will go to one of those 2 mentioned dealers and apply for MOI (which is available for under 25), expect it in 3-5 months while get 144 permit issued with help of other dealer and stay put. That's my plan for monday. Although @Ed bro told me he is available this saturday for commissioner house, so if he can get along it will be awesome, I will also try to get Nasir otherwise it will be just me alone lol. So what do you guys think?

Once I have clean and clear MOI, I will transfer my cougar to it and burn this manual license to get out of all this HMQ/DCO crap.
    Last edited by tatur1; 29-11-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Tatur brother. My previous 144 permit was signed by same person.

Link is here:

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post309253
    The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.