Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco NP 34 vs Norinco CF 98 vs Norinco NP 22

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I hope and wish and pray that he actualy keeps his promise.. If he does.. Then u wil be a lucky man indeed! Since most of the dealers are stuck for months and months
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIGlock View Post
    I don't know why people say that carrying NP22 is difficult compared to NP34... There is a difference of approx half an inch between the length and the height of the two... I bought a NP34 because I already have two P226s and there was no point in getting another of the same size...
    Bro, on paper there is a mild difference notably like 125gm weight difference n 0.6" barrel length but practically the NP34 looks too light n compact ..... or........ in other words its carry friendly.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Bro, on paper there is a mild difference notably like 125gm weight difference n 0.6" barrel length but practically the NP34 looks too light n compact ..... or........ in other words its carry friendly.
    Right, but I've carried both and have been carrying different makes and types of handguns for the last two decades at least... Everybody has his/ her own perception(s) likes/ dislikes and priorities... To me bigger handguns have better handling... Besides that, to me (personally) a difference of approx half an inch doesn't even add that much to the overall weight of the gun...
    Last edited by SIGlock; 28-11-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    Its not the gun which matters... Its the man behind the gun which matters...!!!

Waisay A hogue grip on an NP 34 does wonders..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I am using CF-98 i think its best one

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Waisay A hogue grip on an NP 34 does wonders..
    Of course it does... The grip improves looks and handling both...

btw NP34 is now at 45k, it was at 40k last month. Dealers made hype n hike.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Bro! F98 / NP42 is well-built gun than NP22 or NP34. Secondly, CF98 / NP42 is original design and lighter than the two other NPs due to polymer frame. But in the end, it is my opinion. You should check all these three and choose which your hands can grip better.
    Bhai, NP22 is HECK of a gun, I have shot and taken it to such an extreme that even it amazed the people around with GLOCKS. The only thing you have to take care of is the cleaning on the right spots. True that CF98 is an original design but with 10000 rounds on its life.. do you think it would stand upto the torture some of the shooters put it through?? Secondly it is NOT a tested gun but made for the masses.. where as the NP22 is a design that was selected by the US NAVY SEAL about 35 years ago and STILL they havent changed it... It is NOT a polymer design but good quality plastics that hold the gun on pivot and pin. It was the first gun that i bought and sold it in 3 days and got the NP22.
    best in the three for cc and practice would be Np 34 then NP22 and if you cannot find anything else then go for CF98.

please any 1 tell me the price of stoeger couger 8000?? NIB and used both??

what does rotating barrel means??

can u please explain??

does every hand gun ha rotating barrel??

wht are the benefits??

Cougar is around 72k these days.. with some even selling it at 80k

Most of the guns are breech locking.. i.e. the barrel portion that is at the chamber end and the upper end of the barrel that protrudes at front locks the barrel.

Rotating barrel are those guns when the slide goes to battery it rotates the barrel.. almost same as bolt action rifle.
    It is just a different design.. not too many benefits but imho it is an advanced design that didnt catch up...

Can u plz further explaim it. Did not understand wht is actually rotating barrel

Please

Supreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atiq View Post
    Cougar is around 72k these days.. with some even selling it at 80k

Most of the guns are breech locking.. i.e. the barrel portion that is at the chamber end and the upper end of the barrel that protrudes at front locks the barrel.

Rotating barrel are those guns when the slide goes to battery it rotates the barrel.. almost same as bolt action rifle.
    It is just a different design.. not too many benefits but imho it is an advanced design that didnt catch up...
    it is 100% correct sir g,stooger is a great option in sub compact but is over rated nowadays,NP34 is the real value for money,It is of 38-40k wd rail in lahore,this is the best subcompact in its price rangeIMHO

Quote Originally Posted by atiq View Post
    Bhai, NP22 is HECK of a gun, I have shot and taken it to such an extreme that even it amazed the people around with GLOCKS. The only thing you have to take care of is the cleaning on the right spots. True that CF98 is an original design but with 10000 rounds on its life.. do you think it would stand upto the torture some of the shooters put it through?? Secondly it is NOT a tested gun but made for the masses.. where as the NP22 is a design that was selected by the US NAVY SEAL about 35 years ago and STILL they havent changed it... It is NOT a polymer design but good quality plastics that hold the gun on pivot and pin. It was the first gun that i bought and sold it in 3 days and got the NP22.
    best in the three for cc and practice would be Np 34 then NP22 and if you cannot find anything else then go for CF98.
    I TOTALLY agree with Atiq Bhai...!!!

is NP 34 NP 22 available in karachi.??

Quote Originally Posted by fahadtanwri View Post
    is NP 34 NP 22 available in karachi.??
    Many shop in Karachi have them both.

Regards

ok thnku bro

Name:  66335197.jpg
Views: 1972
Size:  22.6 KBName:  90735159.jpg
Views: 3182
Size:  75.2 KBName:  048e2f8f3c31bb1cd717f240a8dd2d32_big.jpg
Views: 5407
Size:  27.9 KBName:  e1c9b840a4c3fb8bce52c92ca17eef79_big.jpg
Views: 2151
Size:  27.4 KB

my advice is go for canik55 with close eyes

Damn. i made a detailed post regarding differnt fring mechanisms.. it got lost in transit

A rotary barrel mechanism rotates the barrel of the weapon when it is fired. It is supposed to help curb muzzle flip thus increasing accuracy and allowing the shooter to regain his POA quickly.

The weapons commonly available in Karachi with this mechanism:

1 CF98/NP42 (40-45)

2 Stoeger Cougar (75+)

3 Berreta PX Storm (300+)

I am feeling too lazy to write all over again..