Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco NP 34 vs Norinco CF 98 vs Norinco NP 22

Supreme Member
    That's awesome, I have no idea what Shotokan is, but my cousin has been studying Aikido for twenty years and taught me a few locks. Did you study under a belt system? I got my blue belt in Judo but stopped there.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)

Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    Im not his fan, its just a display pic, i was even unaware of his real name till last year, all i was aware of was MAYA DOLAS from that Indian movie.

And about japan-es history, it was part of my study when i was doing my training in martial arts and combat years back, i did that all as my hobby and you know hobbies never die.
    you reminded me of those old glory days , my inocent childhood .... may i become a child again , i hv enough of all lies and conspiracies...

Im not his fan, its just a display pic, i was even unaware of his real name till last year, all i was aware of was MAYA DOLAS from that Indian movie.

And about japan-es history, it was part of my study when i was doing my training in martial arts and combat years back, i did that all as my hobby and you know hobbies never die.
    Maya dollas was a real life person by the way , a goon and terrorist from underworld conspiracy king daud ibrahim's gang he was shootout by police.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgepacker View Post
    That's awesome, I have no idea what Shotokan is, but my cousin has been studying Aikido for twenty years and taught me a few locks. Did you study under a belt system? I got my blue belt in Judo but stopped there.
    Most of japnese arts uses belt system, chinese and other uses level system.

aikido is drived from judo, i know many arts, you should continue learning i can guide u , if you are really interested, just create a seprate thread in off topics for martial arts it will increase everyones knowledge too.

Shotokan is a simple karate, kicking and punching powerfully, if your cousin invested 20 years in aikido only, there can be one of three things,

he is in love with aikido, or he is a bad learner or his teacher is a cheater.

20 years are enough to become a legend in martial arts one can become master at world class level in that much time.

i invested about 20 years too in that field and if start listing what i know, i can fill some pages here, not a big talk or show off just telling the truth someone wasted your cousins time or he wasted his time by himself.

you should continue learning, learn judo + aikido, shotokan, wing chun kungfu, tai chi yang style long form, sillat serrada ( a muslim's martial arts of malysia ) these will take about 5 years and you will be able to face any martial artist in world.

if you are still in canda , learning these is not a problem these are easily available there, take the advantage bro in pakistan it is too hard to achieve this.

regards
    Fear not the weapon but the hand that wields it !

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    Maya dollas was a real life person by the way , a goon and terrorist from underworld conspiracy king daud ibrahim's gang he was shootout by police.....
    Im a real life person too, do you think some software here doing these posts you fool kidd lol.

Im a real life person too, do you think some software here doing these posts you fool kidd lol.
    Ronin bro, i didn't said that you are some robot or software read my post again , use your brain, all i want to said was to told you who actualy MAYA DOLLAS was that's it , simply sharing some info and you assumed it something else , once you assumed me some black magician and now you again misunderstood me ,
    My sincere advise:
    Read the post twice before posting a reply, or don't reply at all if you don't get what the other person is saying, and if you still want to post without understanding what the post is all about then atleast be calm and nice in your replies,
    i really minded that fool kidd sentence,

Quote Originally Posted by D3AD! View Post
    Ronin bro, i didn't said that you are some robot or software read my post again , use your brain, all i want to said was to told you who actualy MAYA DOLLAS was that's it , simply sharing some info and you assumed it something else , once you assumed me some black magician and now you again misunderstood me ,
    My sincere advise:
    Read the post twice before posting a reply, or don't reply at all if you don't get what the other person is saying, and if you still want to post without understanding what the post is all about then atleast be calm and nice in your replies,
    i really minded that fool kidd sentence,
    I wrote LOL after the fool kidd, means that was a joke, if you really minded it, what i can do my intention was not to insult you.

And you was taking the posts at a wrong side , specially for this forum site, that daud ibrahim and gangsters related stuff that is not a correct thing to talk about here. Avoid doing these foolish mistakes, that's why i said you FOOL KIDD, try to understand.

You sound MOODY, don't mind moody now. Moody peoples are hard to handle specially on a forum.

no offense.

I wrote LOL after the fool kidd, means that was a joke, if you really minded it, what i can do my intention was not to insult you.

And you was taking the posts at a wrong side , specially for this forum site, that daud ibrahim and gangsters related stuff that is not a correct thing to talk about here. Avoid doing these foolish mistakes, that's why i said you FOOL KIDD, try to understand.

You sound MOODY, don't mind moody now. Moody peoples are hard to handle specially on a forum.

no offense.
    oh man, i think i need to backoff as usual, can't take fusses anymore , i am done with them , i wonder sometimes why we humans cant just accept each others view , there is already so voilance in this world we all need to give a little effort to make it a happy place to let others breath ... bye brother live happy

NP 34 and NP 22 all the way. And as Ed bro said hogue grips does wonders to them. My aim got way better after installing hogue grips on my np34. I was wondering if I can use +p ammo with it. Seniors please advise.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Sure.. Red box china is kind of hot. Not sure if its hot enough to be classified as +p but hot. THe NPs 22 & 34 are veritable tanks. But and beefy and all that..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Thank you ED bro. I will get some hydrashock and other good ammo for Sd/HD.

Quote Originally Posted by chakoo View Post
    Thank you ED bro. I will get some hydrashock and other good ammo for Sd/HD.
    See if you can find Speer gold dot +P
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Will do brother :-) is it available in khi? Last I checked here in Multan only federal hs and s&b were the only SD ammo available. And the dealer was asking 450/pop for hs

Will do brother :-) is it available in khi? Last I checked here in Multan only federal hs and s&b were the only SD ammo available. And the dealer was asking 450/pop for hs
    Yes. It is Last I checked. At Zamzama and also at Lucky Star Saddar. Around 400 a pop or so.

OK then 450/pop isn't a bad price for Multan. I thought he was trying to rip me off. Since he also showed me a caracal which trigger happy bro sold to him. He was asking 80k for it.

OK then 450/pop isn't a bad price for Multan. I thought he was trying to rip me off. Since he also showed me a caracal which trigger happy bro sold to him. He was asking 80k for it.

Ah.......................

It looked used and trigger happy bro is his customer.he sold his caracal for 75k in exchange for the scorpion remember. So I am assuming it was his.

Expert Member
    It looked used and trigger happy bro is his customer.he sold his caracal for 75k in exchange for the scorpion remember. So I am assuming it was his.
    So, TH brotber got a scorpion.. thats nice to know
    Islam began as something strange & will revert to being strange as it began, so give glad tidings to the strangers. (Muslim)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes. It is Last I checked. At Zamzama and also at Lucky Star Saddar. Around 400 a pop or so.
    400 a pop !!! which round is it brother ???

Supreme Member
    I believe they're talking about Federal Premium Hydra Shoks.

The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies.
    (Thomas Jefferson)