Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 240

Thread: Norinco NP 34 vs Norinco CF 98 vs Norinco NP 22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280

    Norinco NP 34 vs Norinco CF 98 vs Norinco NP 22

    hello PG Member..

    i have given my license to dealer. it is in a process.. soon i am going to get my license.. till then i am reviewing some gun which i have to buy..

    finally i found three options.. but i dont know their prices (NIB)..

    i need advice from you senior members on PG which pistol should i choose between these three:

    1. Norinco NP 34
    2. Norinco CF 98
    3. Norinco NP 22

    please compare these three and tell me sum thing about them so that i can choose the best one.

    and please do tell me their prices for New in Box (NIB)..

    please help me selecting my gun..

    regards.

  2. #2
    PakGuns Elite! Trigger_happy78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    7,290
    If i were you, i'd go for the Np22. As it is one of best clones of Sig P226. But if you can increase your budget then buy a Cz999 once and it will last you a life time. Plus the trigger of the cz999 is just fantastic.

  3. #3
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280
    what the price difference between NP22 and cz 999 New in Box

  4. #4
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280
    whts the price of NP 22 (NIB) and cz 999 (NIB)

  5. #5
    Senior Member SIGlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore Cantonment
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadtanwri View Post
    whts the price of NP 22 (NIB) and cz 999 (NIB)
    Brother NP 22 is around 40K-42K, CZ999 Scorpion isn't available these days, the new shipment is on the way and I've heard that it'll be around 55K in Lahore... In Karachi, put another 5K-10K... I don't know why people say that carrying NP22 is difficult compared to NP34... There is a difference of approx half an inch between the length and the height of the two... I bought a NP34 because I already have two P226s and there was no point in getting another of the same size... But if you prefer NP34, you can buy NP22's mags with it and have the same mag capacity...
    Its not the gun which matters... Its the man behind the gun which matters...!!!

  6. #6
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGlock View Post
    I don't know why people say that carrying NP22 is difficult compared to NP34... There is a difference of approx half an inch between the length and the height of the two... I bought a NP34 because I already have two P226s and there was no point in getting another of the same size...
    Bro, on paper there is a mild difference notably like 125gm weight difference n 0.6" barrel length but practically the NP34 looks too light n compact ..... or........ in other words its carry friendly.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SIGlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore Cantonment
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Bro, on paper there is a mild difference notably like 125gm weight difference n 0.6" barrel length but practically the NP34 looks too light n compact ..... or........ in other words its carry friendly.
    Right, but I've carried both and have been carrying different makes and types of handguns for the last two decades at least... Everybody has his/ her own perception(s) likes/ dislikes and priorities... To me bigger handguns have better handling... Besides that, to me (personally) a difference of approx half an inch doesn't even add that much to the overall weight of the gun...
    Last edited by SIGlock; 28-11-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    Its not the gun which matters... Its the man behind the gun which matters...!!!

  8. #8
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280
    and whts the price of np 34 NIB in karachi.

  9. #9
    Senior Member SIGlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore Cantonment
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadtanwri View Post
    and whts the price of np 34 NIB in karachi.
    Around 42K I guess, as its 40K in Lahore, but members from Karachi should be in a better position to guide you...
    Its not the gun which matters... Its the man behind the gun which matters...!!!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Karachi Sindh, Pakistan
    Posts
    91
    Brother,

    I have a good experience with CF 98 just bought one last month at 42K original and it is very good. So i recommend for middle range this is one of the best i have used so far.


    Thanks

  11. #11
    Supreme Member Muhammad m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,678
    i think np42/cf 98 is the best option since its slim .....
    I have a 34 and its a bit bulky to conceal, but its a tough weapon ....

  12. #12
    Lord of War Ch_Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    karachi/lahore
    Posts
    895
    cz999 is good option but it is not available. then go for canik55 pirhana it is cz clone and better then cf and np

  13. #13
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280
    cf 98 looks little big . is it good foe conceal carry

  14. #14
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280
    is piranha good foe cc???

  15. #15
    Senior Member doc pistol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadtanwri View Post
    is piranha good foe cc???
    depends on your built and body structure

  16. #16
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,974
    The NP 22 is a tank as is her smaller sister NP 34 and her big beefy brother HP 77B. At the range they are both well.. perrrrfect.. Atiq bhai's NP 22 has already gone though 17,500 rounds and counting. Most of em locals.

    However its a tad too bulky and heavy for cc and I would not recommend it for a newbie since it does not have an external safety..

    The Cf has an external safety .. And rotating barrel for lower recoil and is lighter and slightly slimmer then the NP 22. More ever it has a nice big loaded chamber indecator that can be both seen and felt. And yes she is the side arm of the Chinese army.

    The new NP 42 has a 10K + barrel service life. A non slip surface as well as an accessory rail. The polymer frame aids greatly in reducing wight.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  17. #17
    Supreme Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    City of Thrones
    Posts
    2,854
    Bro! F98 / NP42 is well-built gun than NP22 or NP34. Secondly, CF98 / NP42 is original design and lighter than the two other NPs due to polymer frame. But in the end, it is my opinion. You should check all these three and choose which your hands can grip better.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Bro! F98 / NP42 is well-built gun than NP22 or NP34. Secondly, CF98 / NP42 is original design and lighter than the two other NPs due to polymer frame. But in the end, it is my opinion. You should check all these three and choose which your hands can grip better.
    Bhai, NP22 is HECK of a gun, I have shot and taken it to such an extreme that even it amazed the people around with GLOCKS. The only thing you have to take care of is the cleaning on the right spots. True that CF98 is an original design but with 10000 rounds on its life.. do you think it would stand upto the torture some of the shooters put it through?? Secondly it is NOT a tested gun but made for the masses.. where as the NP22 is a design that was selected by the US NAVY SEAL about 35 years ago and STILL they havent changed it... It is NOT a polymer design but good quality plastics that hold the gun on pivot and pin. It was the first gun that i bought and sold it in 3 days and got the NP22.
    best in the three for cc and practice would be Np 34 then NP22 and if you cannot find anything else then go for CF98.

  19. #19
    Senior Member SIGlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lahore Cantonment
    Posts
    663
    Quote Originally Posted by atiq View Post
    Bhai, NP22 is HECK of a gun, I have shot and taken it to such an extreme that even it amazed the people around with GLOCKS. The only thing you have to take care of is the cleaning on the right spots. True that CF98 is an original design but with 10000 rounds on its life.. do you think it would stand upto the torture some of the shooters put it through?? Secondly it is NOT a tested gun but made for the masses.. where as the NP22 is a design that was selected by the US NAVY SEAL about 35 years ago and STILL they havent changed it... It is NOT a polymer design but good quality plastics that hold the gun on pivot and pin. It was the first gun that i bought and sold it in 3 days and got the NP22.
    best in the three for cc and practice would be Np 34 then NP22 and if you cannot find anything else then go for CF98.
    I TOTALLY agree with Atiq Bhai...!!!
    Its not the gun which matters... Its the man behind the gun which matters...!!!

  20. #20
    Enthusiast fahadtanwri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    280
    cf 98 / 42 look little bigger than NPs.. is it good option for cc.?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •