Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Norinco NP 34 vs Norinco CF 98 vs Norinco NP 22

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    However, I prefer the NP 22 when shooting Plus P ammo.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Im 5’8” but some kind of healthy or over weighted. Im considering now 3 options. Np22, np 34 and np42. But my last decision will be how it reacts to me. I will let you know in a week or two.
    but im not interested in polymer frame. Even glocks can crack if you use any substandard ammo. And we all know ammos quality in Pakistan.
    im lean toward np22 due to its sig clone. Otherwise i have a big no for chinese but due to high rates i only have turkish or chinese options

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Im 5’8” but some kind of healthy or over weighted. Im considering now 3 options. Np22, np 34 and np42. But my last decision will be how it reacts to me. I will let you know in a week or two.
    but im not interested in polymer frame. Even glocks can crack if you use any substandard ammo. And we all know ammos quality in Pakistan.
    im lean toward np22 due to its sig clone. Otherwise i have a big no for chinese but due to high rates i only have turkish or chinese options
    From your profile i think you are from rawalpindi, have you checked Peshawar or rwp markets for latest rates? what is being offered and what price.

Me and deathrow once saw a TT kaboom at the range. Death Row provided first aid and extracted the firing pin from the guy's flesh. It was half an inch inside his eye socket, just below his eye. He got lucky. Very lucky.

Point being, if you use substandard ammo, than even a full metal, tough as nails TT will kaboom.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    From your profile i think you are from rawalpindi, have you checked Peshawar or rwp markets for latest rates? what is being offered and what price.
    Haider Arms Peshawar has NP 22 for 125k asking, CZ999 for 150. Both NIB
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz View Post
    have yet to handle a cz999, how is it, is it bulky like np22...any idea on the current rates of turkish...

have yet to handle a cz999, how is it, is it bulky like np22...any idea on the current rates of turkish...
    cz999 is MUCH better than the np22, slightly slimmer profile. shoots noice!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    My issue with the NP 34 is that it has low mag capacity and small barrel and at the same time it has a big grip and it is the grip that protrudes and prints under the clothes, never the barrel.

I helped Skywatcher get his dream NP 22. LAter on he swapped it for the NP 42 since the former was too big and heavy to carry.
    it. I did my NSOC certification on the Sig 226 platform (EX 9) and like it, but as a carry weapon. No.

I have been using the NP 42 for over 6 years and have put in thousands of rounds through it. It works fine, regardless of what I feed it and over the years i have fed it some pretty horrid stuff to say the least. It has a loaded chamber indicator, both tactile and visual. It has a decocker. It has a manual safefy. accessory rail.

Front and back slide serrations for quick racking. Textured grip. It is not to big, not too heavy due to its polymer frame. Some models have glow in the dark sights.

Over the years, I was told to swap it for something 'better', But I never did.
    Yes, np34 is hard to carry, it is bulky ... im 6'3" and chubby, it still is protruding somewhat. The capacity fix is using 15rd mecgar mags if one can find any. I personally carry an extra mag. I have asked one of peshawar bros to send a couple of p226/9 mag followers that i will mutilate and use in my sig mags to try and accommodate 14 or 15 rds. I tried to find the mecgar 15 rd p228 mags but no luck

My liast night in Peshawar last month, I went there, but they were closed..So bought a mavoric shottie from Iqbal arms, instead..

Quote Originally Posted by AsadZero2 View Post
    Yes, np34 is hard to carry, it is bulky ... im 6'3" and chubby, it still is protruding somewhat. The capacity fix is using 15rd mecgar mags if one can find any. I personally carry an extra mag. I have asked one of peshawar bros to send a couple of p226/9 mag followers that i will mutilate and use in my sig mags to try and accommodate 14 or 15 rds. I tried to find the mecgar 15 rd p228 mags but no luck
    Errr.. won't a full size mag in a compact gun protrude more ? :O

How can i buy from peshawar when i have a license of Punjab Isbd

Me and deathrow once saw a TT kaboom at the range. Death Row provided first aid and extracted the firing pin from the guy's flesh. It was half an inch inside his eye socket, just below his eye. He got lucky. Very lucky.

Point being, if you use substandard ammo, than even a full metal, tough as nails TT will kaboom.
    i will use only pof bullets. I got scared of these sub standard ammos and guns

Badrudin rwp quoted 118k

Errr.. won't a full size mag in a compact gun protrude more ? :O
    the 15rd mag is of the same length as the 13rd mag, it stores two more rds because of the different follower

Name:  DSCN8873.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  33.6 KB
    left: 13rd p228 follower
    right: 15rd p228 mecgar follower
    Last edited by AsadZero2; Today at 09:07 AM. Reason: picture

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Badrudin rwp quoted 118k
    Yes, in pindi Mustafa has the best rates... The NP 22 I mentioned was two tone...
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

Yes, in pindi Mustafa has the best rates... The NP 22 I mentioned was two tone...
    Where is Mustafa's shop and name of his shop?

Where is Mustafa's shop and name of his shop?
    That is Badruddin Arms, Hathi Chowk Rawalpindi.