Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 112

Thread: My New Beretta 92 `FS CLONE

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    9

    Angry My New Beretta 92 `FS CLONE

    Dear All,

    Guys today I purchase a "Beretta 92'FS in .30 Bore" in 25,000/- one of the beautiful clone made by Pakistan Ordinance Factory, the material seems good and finishing is fabulous. I am becoming a fan of POF just because of this clone but unfortunately the dealer reveals the truth i.e. "Please my advice to you is if you are considering this weapon for your self defense then you are making a SHIT It looks good, when you hang it out it seems good , when you chambered it really sounds good but no body know that it would be able to shot your cartridge or not" .

    So I was wondering that I should purchase this and check it out because nobody in this forum will tell the update regarding this clone in 30 bore so I think I should waste my money to give all the feedbacks rest the weapon looks good both material and assembling no major "Bhunds" and all that I think If I used some good quality china rounds it works very well.

    Soon I will check it and give you an update in this regard and upload some of the pics as well.

    Take Care

  2. #2
    Supreme Member SMNAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedsmaat View Post
    Dear All,

    Guys today I purchase a "Beretta 92'FS in .30 Bore" in 25,000/- one of the beautiful clone made by Pakistan Ordinance Factory, the material seems good and finishing is fabulous. I am becoming a fan of POF just because of this clone but unfortunately the dealer reveals the truth i.e. "Please my advice to you is if you are considering this weapon for your self defense then you are making a SHIT It looks good, when you hang it out it seems good , when you chambered it really sounds good but no body know that it would be able to shot your cartridge or not" .

    So I was wondering that I should purchase this and check it out because nobody in this forum will tell the update regarding this clone in 30 bore so I think I should waste my money to give all the feedbacks rest the weapon looks good both material and assembling no major "Bhunds" and all that I think If I used some good quality china rounds it works very well.

    Soon I will check it and give you an update in this regard and upload some of the pics as well.

    Take Care
    congrats on your purchase!!!

    where did you buy this from? btw the local 92 fs clones are usually sold between 18k to 20k depending upon the quality...plz share the pics!
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by SMNAP View Post
    congrats on your purchase!!!

    where did you buy this from? btw the local 92 fs clones are usually sold between 18k to 20k depending upon the quality...plz share the pics!
    Dear SMNAP
    Yup you are right the actual price is somewhat like 20 to 22 but it may vary the quality of the product the thing I choose is totally the product of POF........... will upload the detailed pics once i will get free....

  4. #4
    PakGuns Elite! Trigger_happy78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    7,351
    Congrats on your purchase ahmedsmaat bro....

  5. #5
    PakGuns Elite! Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,637
    congratulations bro.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

  6. #6
    Lord of War sajjadkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,164
    Congrats on your purchase ahmedsmaat bro.
    “What is the definition of a workaholic?” “A person who doesn’t hunt.”

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    192
    I was wondering about the Manufacturer "POF", is POF supplying these pistols to arms vendor. Get into detail to ensure that POF is the manufacturer

  8. #8
    Senior Member mythical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    (Currently Bhakkar) Normally on Internet
    Posts
    508
    i think if the This 0.30 pistol is made by POF as stated by the thread starter
    It will answer the question "Why POF started making 0.30 bullets. "
    In peace, sons bury their fathers; in war, fathers bury their sons..

  9. #9
    Supreme Member SMNAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by mythical View Post
    i think if the This 0.30 pistol is made by POF as stated by the thread starter
    It will answer the question "Why POF started making 0.30 bullets. "
    yeah then this .30 bore pistol must be good as well...mostly there are high expectations with what POF makes
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"

  10. #10
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,776
    Congrats on your purchase.

    Regards

  11. #11
    PakGuns Elite!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    9,461
    Congratulations on your purchase.. plz post some pictures as well.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    rawalpindi
    Posts
    539
    Congrats on the purchase, but i don't think POF ever made the Beretta 92fs clone in .30 bore its pk-9 in 9mm cal, so please check again if it is by pof and not some pof based in darra,
    Secondly, Beretta 92 in .30 cal is a very very bad idea, the design is not meant for a high velocity round

  13. #13
    Supreme Member Muhammad m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,689
    Bhai i seriously doubt the orignality of your weapon.
    to our knowledge, no .30 pistol has been made by POF ...
    ill confirm it from POF and let you know

  14. #14
    Supreme Member GUNFREAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,776
    When I visited Expo, they didn't mention of any .30.

    Regards

  15. #15
    Supreme Member SMNAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,017
    i was thinking the same thing but ahmedsmaat has mentioned .30 bore...maybe he's right but the last pistol i knew made by POF was PK9 which was in 9mm and someone has also started a thread about that pistol at PG, dont remember the name though
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"

  16. #16
    Supreme Member Usama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,077
    As stated by few Experienced above , I have yet to see a piece from POF in .30 that too in 92FS shape
    Even the factory outlet price of Pk-9 was 33k till last checked .

  17. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    Congrats on the purchase, but i don't think POF ever made the Beretta 92fs clone in .30 bore its pk-9 in 9mm cal, so please check again if it is by pof and not some pof based in darra,
    Secondly, Beretta 92 in .30 cal is a very very bad idea, the design is not meant for a high velocity round
    @ Ballixd: Yeah bro you are right and I mentioned this already in my first post that the arms dealer already reveal these things to me but I want to check it yaar that what quality it has I think that local guns have capacity life to fire 2500 rounds and imported around 25000 so I want to check it out how much it can fire

  18. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    9
    Oh Guys extremely sorry Bro in mesh of work and tough schedule I post it wrong actually today i received my gun after all legal formalities it's not make by POF it is made by "KAC" in both .30 bore & 9mm but POF only made 9mm i.e. PK-9..
    Extremely sorry about that mistake and confusion. Tomorrow I will post complete pictures of the product

  19. #19
    Supreme Member SMNAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedsmaat View Post
    Oh Guys extremely sorry Bro in mesh of work and tough schedule I post it wrong actually today i received my gun after all legal formalities it's not make by POF it is made by "KAC" in both .30 bore & 9mm but POF only made 9mm i.e. PK-9..
    Extremely sorry about that mistake and confusion. Tomorrow I will post complete pictures of the product
    no problem bro...we all are here to learn...but im pretty curious to see a PK-9 style in .30 bore made by KAC...
    anxiously waiting for the pics and the range report...
    congrats again btw!!!
    "Nahi hai na umeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-veeran se, zara num ho tou yeh mitti bari zarkhez hai saaqi"

  20. #20
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    14,540
    Ahmedsmaat i am sorry for what I have to say beforehand.

    Amongt the worst quality clones being produced by branded companies in Pakistan is KAC (Khybar Arms Company)

    following is my review of their product. (please bear in mind that pump shotguns are very simple and therefore more reliable then their handgun counterparts) And this particular specimen broke without firing a single shot)

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...-I-had-a-dream

    As regards their .30 betty clones. I had a detailed discussion with the people at Ammar and co. (The sole distributors of the KAC brand in Karachi) They refused to even sell them!!

    They said we are getting "complaints". Thing is .30 rounds are more powerful then 9mm ones and the betty is designed for 9mms. Ergo what happens is that the locking lugs (the thingies that keep the slide attached to the frame) may well snap and the slide will simply fly backwards and hit your face with enough force to...

    firing a .30 from a a gun designed for a 9mm is dangourous enough, but a KAC product...

    (shudder) amongst the local 9mms I am researching the best ones are Zafar alams followed by GH (Gul Haji) and FAC (Frontier arms Co) and then PAC (Punjab arms Co) but the KAC brand is at the bottom of the list.

    last i talked to teh Ammar people they said that they have started distributing KAC .30 betties again.

    But then there was a time when KAC's distributors were giving a warranty on their products for at least 1 year. After their guns started breaking left right and centre they have stopped giving any guarantees.

    The KAC .30 betty is worth around 18k in the market currently.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •