Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Photography Thread .. show your clicks here.

Photography Thread .. show your clicks here.

Apart from shooting at range and hunting, I have passion to shoot through camera aswell. I find it as sniping. you have to hold back, observe, look around you. select your target, put the right ammo,( Lens) :P then focus on target and make the kill shoot with just one click. I am sharing few of my pictures i took at different places. If you wana ask about them, i can be very helpful.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Ahmad

some few more....
    Ahmad

Simply awesome......................
    Don't take my KINDNESS as a sign of WEAKNESS!

thank you sir..
    Ahmad

wow..wow...wow...

mawa bro awesome pics particularly the dreaming old eyes,,,,,zabardast

thankyou everyone. That old man's pic i took at Raja Bazar Rawalpindi in last Ramzan. He was waiting in line of people receiving aftari for free as charity. Its also my very fav pic!!
    Ahmad

nice pics bro....
    ***** Keep walking if some one has fine crafted metal in his hand*****

Very professional Mawa.

Regards

Mawa brother............. Why it has been kept secret so far. Its the most awesome photography i have ever seen, one surely heavenly photography.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

some more. haha i cant upload them together...
    Ahmad

ddddddddddddddddd
    Ahmad

So guys, this last picture is of me, A proud member of Pakguns. I have few things to say, I am not a professional Photographer. I am a 22 years old, International Law LLB student, from Islamabad. These are very few pictures i took of Pakistan, all its beautiful people, places, buildings and so on.. But there is a reason i shared them you guys. I know all gun lovers are adventurous people, outgoing people.. but we are lazy enough not to go out of our houses and dont wana leave our busy lives but when asked we reply "yar pakistan may kaya ha?" believe me we havnt explored it. I am busy through out my year.... but in summers, i always plan trips with friends, save money all year round, so i have enough for summers and trips i have planned and thats how i absolutely enjoy and explore my country. I take my camera to save these moments and places, upload them on social medias so the world can see how beautiful my country is.

Plan something with your family and friends. Enjoy this kind of shooting aswell!!
    Ahmad

Nice collection Mawa
    Power Ensure Peace

A.O.A, beautiful pictures. Yah! you are right its such a healthy activity, that we should at least once in a year plan a trip to these beautiful valleys or places with friends or family. I was once active in this regard and tracked a few in Gilgit baltistan and even after got married we have visited Kalam, Sawat valley and Naran. I also believe (as you do ) that our country is bestowed upon with four seasons, fertile land, deserts, mountain ranges,sea shores and beautiful lakes what else one can ask from a country in respect of geography. Thanks for sharing. A.H
    A horse gallops with his lungs, perseveres with his heart and wins with his character.

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Mawa bro you are excellent photographer you have catched the expressions of the people and places beautifully.

Nice shooting but this time with your camera !!!
    My Doctor told me to start killing people ......well not in those exact words........he said i had to reduce the stress in my life ......same thing !!!!

Blog Entries
    Excellent photography Mawa bro; so you been to Sialkot as well, I can see one photo of my city.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawa View Post
    So guys, this last picture is of me, A proud member of Pakguns. I have few things to say, I am not a professional Photographer. I am a 22 years old, International Law LLB student, from Islamabad. These are very few pictures i took of Pakistan, all its beautiful people, places, buildings and so on.. But there is a reason i shared them you guys. I know all gun lovers are adventurous people, outgoing people.. but we are lazy enough not to go out of our houses and dont wana leave our busy lives but when asked we reply "yar pakistan may kaya ha?" believe me we havnt explored it. I am busy through out my year.... but in summers, i always plan trips with friends, save money all year round, so i have enough for summers and trips i have planned and thats how i absolutely enjoy and explore my country. I take my camera to save these moments and places, upload them on social medias so the world can see how beautiful my country is.

Plan something with your family and friends. Enjoy this kind of shooting aswell!!
    amen to that bro......

Mawa brother, Great shooting with camera. Really impressive.
    Habib's