Page 3 of 492 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PakGuns.Com !

Blog Entries
    Great idea !

Assalamualykum everyone, I'm a professional from Karachi and and an avid gun enthusiast. I have been / am a memebr of many gun forums on the net and always felt the need for a pure Pakistani forum for serious Pakistani gun enthusiasts. I'm really glad to see this forum and appreciate the initiative and efforts by Abbas.

Gun communities in other countries are very strong and have a good say regarding gun laws in their countries. I'll request all members to be very carefull in their posts and show that gun community in Pakistan is very decent, sensible, sober and law abiding.

I'll also request Abbas and the moderators of this forum to be strict on such things and remove posts which use bad/abusive language, racial/religious slurs, or depict an illegitimate/illegal behaviour. I'm sure this forum will be a success and a good place to learn and share knowledge, in the future to come togather we might even start to have shooting competetions, etc.

Remember! legally armed, law abiding ctizens not only help in controling / reducing crime rate in the society, they also act as 2nd/ 3rd line of defence an any armed conflict with any adversary of Pakistan.

Let's make tis forum a success and a fun place to be...
    "Musalma Museebat Mein Ghabraya Naheen Karta" Quaid-e-Azam

Expert Member
    welcome aboard conceal carry. Good to see you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Firepower!
    welcome aboard conceal carry. Good to see you here.
    Thank you and Balazona for informing me about this forum. I'm sure together we will make it as fun a place as TFL.

FirePower, did you get the CZ75 you were looking for? where? how much?

ConcealCarry.Welcome here.and Hajj Mubarik.

Firepower - update on the G/C, yeseterday they opened the big bore range :)

So now hassle free shooting can commence on calibers > 0.22

Expert Member
    No I did not. I was not able to get a good deal on it. I did buy CZ85, kept it for a week, and then sold it since it was adding to my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceal Carry
    Remember! legally armed, law abiding ctizens not only help in controling / reducing crime rate in the society, they also act as 2nd/ 3rd line of defence an any armed conflict with any adversary of Pakistan.
    Definitely! Thanks for the good sum up on our role. Welcome and (since I hear you went) Hajj Mubarak!!
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." (General Douglas MacArthur)

Blog Entries
    Assalamualykum everyone, I'm a professional from Karachi and and an avid gun enthusiast. I have been / am a memebr of many gun forums on the net and always felt the need for a pure Pakistani forum for serious Pakistani gun enthusiasts. I'm really glad to see this forum and appreciate the initiative and efforts by Abbas.

Gun communities in other countries are very strong and have a good say regarding gun laws in their countries. I'll request all members to be very carefull in their posts and show that gun community in Pakistan is very decent, sensible, sober and law abiding.

I'll also request Abbas and the moderators of this forum to be strict on such things and remove posts which use bad/abusive language, racial/religious slurs, or depict an illegitimate/illegal behaviour. I'm sure this forum will be a success and a good place to learn and share knowledge, in the future to come togather we might even start to have shooting competetions, etc.

Let's make tis forum a success and a fun place to be...

Wsalams Conceal Carry and Welcome to PakGuns. I read in a post that you were gone for Hajj, MashAllah, that's a great blessing.

I couldn't agree with your post more. Our aim is to create a responsible, educated close knit gun community in Pakistan.

InshAllah I won't have to moderate anything judging from the quality of our members here. Everyone so far is mature and decent. Rest assured any illegal or abusive behavior will be acted upon swiftly. PakGuns is a good starting point for our club and we won't let anyone ruin things for the rest of us. InshAllah I have no doubt we'll graduate to a full fledge club with common benefits like cheaper ammo, firing ranges, shooting competitions, proper training facilities, licensing help and perhaps one day even our own gun dealership to give members discounted prices.

Take care and good to have you with us.

Expert Member
    AOA
    to all members,my name is Mashhood Ahmad & live in Multan. i am very happy to see a website of our country on guns. i used to read on many Gun forums, and always thought that we should have one here.
    Hope to share & learn from fellow members.

Blog Entries
    Wsalams and Welcome Ahmad.

@Acciprone I think Facebook is a decent idea. Anything that would help get newer members is good. More members mean more knowledge/information for all of us. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Abbas

Have sent you an email on Action required from you . Please do read and let me know what you think.
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

Quote Originally Posted by Cap1
    Definitely! Thanks for the good sum up on our role. Welcome and (since I hear you went) Hajj Mubarak!!
    Thanks! It's really a great experience. Have been looking at Kaaba pics from my childhood but they don't do justice, a pic can never capture the "JAH-O-JALAL" of that place. May ALLAH give all muslims the opportunity to visit "BAITULLAH"and perform HAJJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas
    Wsalams Conceal Carry and Welcome to PakGuns. I read in a post that you were gone for Hajj, MashAllah, that's a great blessing.

I couldn't agree with your post more. Our aim is to create a responsible, educated close knit gun community in Pakistan.

InshAllah I won't have to moderate anything judging from the quality of our members here. Everyone so far is mature and decent. Rest assured any illegal or abusive behavior will be acted upon swiftly. PakGuns is a good starting point for our club and we won't let anyone ruin things for the rest of us. InshAllah I have no doubt we'll graduate to a full fledge club with common benefits like cheaper ammo, firing ranges, shooting competitions, proper training facilities, licensing help and perhaps one day even our own gun dealership to give members discounted prices.

Take care and good to have you with us.
    Thanks Abbas, I am sure your effort will bring lots of benefits to gun community in Pakistan.

Unfortunately customer service is normally not a prime objective of gun dealers in Pakistan, We can use this forum to rate various dealers based on their pricing and service, thus helping other members to refrain from dealing with bad arm dealers, this would certainly help change their attitude and service standard and the dealers who charge exorbitant prices will be identified and will feel the pressure to be competetive.

A sepeate section for this purpose can be set up where all dealers are listed (City wise) and standard rating criteria (quality of service, price, after sales service, quality of repairs, prices of ammo etc) can be defined which is to be filled by each member every time he deals with any dealer for whatever reason.

I'm sure when such informatin is shared by the whole gun community of this country, there will be a termendous change in quality of service and related aspects.

@Ahmad,Welcome brother and thakns to join us here.
    @Conceal Carry,plz post picture of ur Sarsilmaz B6 pistol in handgun section.and Makarov too.

Lord of War
    @ConcealCarry, Welcome back & to this forum. Hajj Mubarak :)
    A pretty quick hit is better than a lightning-fast miss. -- Jack Weaver

i am from Karachi, work for an ad agency, fond of guns and stones, but as compare to stones i love guns more.

regards to all.

if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem
    \"God, Family & Guns: Plenty to be thankful for !\"

(if you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem)

Banned
    ADMIN! One to go before half century of members!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap1
    Thanks! It's really a great experience. Have been looking at Kaaba pics from my childhood but they don't do justice, a pic can never capture the "JAH-O-JALAL" of that place. May ALLAH give all muslims the opportunity to visit "BAITULLAH"and perform HAJJ.
    Yes definitely Aameen to that. I went when I was 4 and never forgot the Talbia (Labbaik) after that. Went again a few years ago and it was like I was back home. Keeps pulling you like a magnet that place. Hope and pray our guns are a source of safety and blessing for us.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." (General Douglas MacArthur)