Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492
Results 9,821 to 9,833 of 9833

Thread: Welcome to PakGuns.Com !

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Don't know price of HP77B mags, but NP22 mags (original) are Rs.3000 plus. All Chinese pistols are Rs.50K range (cheaper in KP).
    Never being able to figure out the differences b/w the 2.. Some dealers claim the NP 22 is allow while the HP 77B is all steel.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

We have 11719 members.. . And a goose from the 'Country-above-USA'
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Al Salam, andleeb here, i was searching self defence items ang found this website, its quite interesting. Btw i have no gun, and i know nothing about guns except that it can hurt you alot. I'm actually interested in things that hurt only, killing is not my think, i only do that in mind xD

Quote Originally Posted by andleeb View Post
    Al Salam, andleeb here, i was searching self defence items ang found this website, its quite interesting. Btw i have no gun, and i know nothing about guns except that it can hurt you alot. I'm actually interested in things that hurt only, killing is not my think, i only do that in mind xD
    Hmm perhaps you should try and keep a pepper spray or a taser, they can hurt like hell but at the same time would not kill your assailant sir.

I did write a review on different pepper sprays in the market in Pakistan.. It should be here somewhere..

Assalam AlaikumI am new to this forum and I want to buy airsoft pistol in reasonable price. Please recommend me.

AssalamoAlaikum All PG Members specially Asif Ali & Enigmatic Desires Brothers. How are you all. I hope all brothers shall be fine. After a long gap i am coming back.

Walikum salam hope you are fine welcomeback

We are feeling "trolled" !!!

Question:

I'm new to this. If I pull the hammer down on a DA/SA gun and pull the trigger will it release the round? I have not pulled the chamber. Just the hammer.

Hello Pakguns members,
    My name is Faisal and I am new PG member.
    Just bumping this old thread.

Greetings Fasi001. Please do tell us about your arsenal

I Am Back My Respected Brother,
    Insured By Glock !