Page 1 of 492 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PakGuns.Com !

Blog Entries
    Hi and Welcome to Pakguns,

Please write a short introduction of yourself here.

Enjoy your stay and Contribute your knowledge for everyone's benefit.

Thanks,

Abbas Malik

Banned
    Hi. My name is Shariq and i am an arms enthusiast with average knowledge about arms and ammo. I am really impressed with Abbas's knowledge and that is the reason i have joined this website.

Blog Entries
    Salams Shariq and Congratulations ! You're the first forum member of PakGuns.

Good to have you here, tell your friends and colleagues about us. Let's make this forum grow.

Hi guys
    this is Waheed from lahore.i am very happy to see this site.we guys really need this over here.

Salaams everyone! This is a great initiative Abbas sir and hope we get good representation from experts and users across Pakistan. I'm a Karachi-based practical newbie to guns so will be counting on everyone's guidance in all things big or small. Happy & safe shooting! :cool:
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." (General Douglas MacArthur)

hi my name is hamid i am from kohat . i love hunting and guns i want to thank abbas for his effort and for starting this great website keep up the good work

i am from lahore pakistan. well i am not into guns. dnt have much idea about guns but am really good at target shooting :) am here to support my friend Mr. Abbas. U have done a great job bro!

Blog Entries
    Salams Faisal and Welcome !

Salams everyone, I m Farhan from Hyderabad.Great to c a site about firearms.I love guns but dont know much about guns.This platform wll provide much knowledge to all the Pakistani's. Thanks Abbas Malik

Hi All

I am Noman from Karachi. First great website didnít think we had something like this in Pakistan. Was going through some of the other post, amazed to see so many people interested in guns but we just donít have the outlet for our hobby/passion.

Well just recently got involved with guns always had the passion for it, never got the permission, but now i own 03 weapons.
    1. 9mm PT99 Taurus
    2. Volcanic Semi Auto 12 Gauge Shot gun
    3. GSG .22 Rifle.

I think i will get another two or three more and be content.

Regards
    \"If you and i agree on everything than one of us is not required\"

Rookie
    [Safety On]

AOA guys, I am Wampyr from Rawalpindi. During NCC, I got 10/10 in 100 meter shooting. It was some (don't remember exact rifle name) semi-automatic American made rifle. From that day I realize I am natural with guns :D (because most of my friends were getting 0/10 or 1/10 and were unable to even position or aim gun properly).

I have just general knowledge about guns. My father never let me buy any gun. However, now I am thinking of buying an average pistol and maybe a pump-action shotgun. But the curve to get a license always refrain me from any progress. I don't have that much contacts.

I'll hang out here to get more knowledge and have good time with you guys :)

Allah Hafiz
    \"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.\" - Albert Einstein

Expert Member
    AoA,
    I am from Islamabad (these days). I have been around guns as far back I can remember. I have had many guns over the years. Today I have quite a few. I keep the guns I really like, and the rest I keep on trading for something new. These days I am going after older weapons like Mauser, Skorpion and Stichken. The ones which were icons of their time. There are still, and I guess always will be, a few handguns on my to buy list.

My favorite handguns are: in 9mm is HK P2000, in 45 its Glock 21, in 357 its King Cobra (4" silver), and in 44 its Ruger Super Redhawk with 7 1/2" barrel and scope.

My favorite rifle is 7x57 double trigger Zastava. I have few other calibers but they dont even come close to this all round caliber. Plus its a classic from 1950's. However, for power hitting I use HK 770 in .308 with its company scope.

My favorite assualt rifle is M4A1 with AK47 as close second and Kirinkov as third.

I do lot of target practice. About 2000 rounds per week. I am also into big game hunting.

Lets make this forum fun and informative.

Sallam to all...............................

My name is Omar Hamza Qureshi from Murree. Love arms very much. I was thinking why there is no Pakistani website on arms. Now there is thanks to abbas bhahi. Good work keep it up. I donít know if you remember me abbas bhahi from pakistani tech forum. I own a CF-98 donít have much information about guns but sure will have soon thanks to you abbas bhahi.
    ďGOD gives and forgives man gets and forgetsĒ

Expert Member
    Mr. Qureshi,
    Welcome to PakGuns!

I think this is a really good start to something very productive in future. We need more members who like and enjoy guns. I have about twenty folks set to join soon.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Omar, Acciprone, Wampyr and Farhan. Glad to see you all on board !

I'm happy everyone likes the website, I'm continuously trying to improve it to make it more helpful and informative.

We're lucky to have experts like FirePower! with us, InshAllah we'll go places.

Expert Member
    Thank you Abbas, but it was too kind of you.

Inshallah this website will do well. I am ready to offer my service in whatever capacity necessary.

hello my name is Amir , I live in Islamabad .
    I find your site very informative.I have good knowledge of firearms.
    should you have any query , I will be happy to assist .

Expert Member
    Hey Oldtimer, I would like to know where I can buy some 7.63x25 bullets. I think I should be the first to benefit from your knowledge:)

Blog Entries
    Welcome Amir, Thanks and good to have you on board. I'm sure we can all benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Blog Entries
    Thanks and welcome !