PDA

View Full Version : Purchased, zastava cz999 scorpion

nauman_12345
09-08-2012, 04:05 PM
ASSALAMOALAIKUM,
I have got my new CZ999 scorpion, 1 weak before, after reading breif and impressive comments by 12gauge bro about it, its really very fine and sweetheart handgun. I will share picture with you soon.

chohan
09-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Wow! Congrats bro

Laino
09-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Congrats for the purchase bro waiting for the pictures

zainulabdeen
09-08-2012, 04:32 PM
from which dealer in karachi u did u get it buddy .

Abbas
09-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Congratulations Nauman,

Moving thread to Member collections section.

s.cheema
09-08-2012, 04:49 PM
congrats, what was the price if you dont mind telling

Atif Bashir
09-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Welcome to CZ999 club dear:nod:

Mani
09-08-2012, 05:03 PM
ASSALAMOALAIKUM,
I have got my new CZ999 scorpion, 1 weak before, after reading breif and impressive comments by 12gauge bro about it, its really very fine and sweetheart handgun. I will share picture with you soon.

Congratulations Nauman.

Very nice purchasing.

How much paid?

Enigmatic Desires
09-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Hmm nice. I have looked all over the market for this peice. where'd U get it?

Trigger_happy78
09-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Congrats bro on the Cz999. Lovely handgun. Happy shooting bro.

Trajan
09-08-2012, 08:06 PM
congrats brother. may you get a chance to take and post pics of your beauty soon.

mythical
09-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Nice purchase.
post pictures and price tag of the Cz-999

Avais
09-08-2012, 09:09 PM
ASSALAMOALAIKUM,
Congrats brother, Pics awaited. Hope you will shortly buy Baikal O/U, Impressive comments by brother 12 guage. Lolzzzzzz.

durrani
09-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Congrats Bro, waiting for the pics.

GUNFREAK
09-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Wow, excellent choice brother. Plz do share some pics. @Ed it is still available in Khi.

Regards

joney
09-08-2012, 09:44 PM
ASSALAMOALAIKUM,

Congrats 4 your purchase brother.

Please don't forget to share the pics and how much u pay for this???

Shahsjs
09-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Congrates Bro!

Muhammad m
09-08-2012, 10:41 PM
nice nice ....good all rounder gun

Asif Ali
09-08-2012, 11:06 PM
ASSALAMOALAIKUM,

Congratulations bro.

Ameer
10-08-2012, 12:25 AM
congratulations

Kamran_uk75
10-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Anxiously waiting for pics and price tag...

Aquarius
10-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Good purchase.. congrats.
But where are the pictures.

Enigmatic Desires
11-08-2012, 04:07 AM
Even more ansiously.. waiting for the name of the dealer. I have been all over Lucky star yet was not able to find a trace of it.. or its predessaoor the CZ 99 or its successor the EZ 9

12GAUGE
11-08-2012, 04:16 AM
@nauman_12345

Congratulations buddy. with a CZ999 Scorpion, you cannot go wrong. in my humble opinion, its probably the best handgun in its price range and I cannot think of a more reliable and durable handgun for HD/SD considering its price.

Regards.

nauman_12345
11-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Thankyou so much all of you for admire and support, I have bought this gun from "Pioneer Arms" of Rs; 59000/- (Woh bhi lar lar k), I will share the pics shortly.

bbiillaall
11-08-2012, 12:34 PM
congrats bro for the scorpion :)

Abdullah_Mujahid
11-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Thankyou so much all of you for admire and support, I have bought this gun from "Pioneer Arms" of Rs; 59000/- (Woh bhi lar lar k), I will share the pics shortly.

Congrats on the Purchase Bro! If this is such a spectacular weapon, which I am sure it is (based on reviews) I wonder why it is so rarely found. I have checked with about all dealers in Rwp / Isb and no luck...

mirzaw
11-08-2012, 12:53 PM

Congrats buddy. Nice acquisition..

12GAUGE
11-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Congrats on the Purchase Bro! If this is such a spectacular weapon, which I am sure it is (based on reviews) I wonder why it is so rarely found. I have checked with about all dealers in Rwp / Isb and no luck...

Reasons:

1. Reasonably high demand
2. Less Supply
3. Serbia isn't giving us anymore Scorpions.

Regards.

GUNFREAK
11-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Even more ansiously.. waiting for the name of the dealer. I have been all over Lucky star yet was not able to find a trace of it.. or its predessaoor the CZ 99 or its successor the EZ 9

ED, its available at Saddar Armoury and Point Blank (Khadaa Market defense) one piece each left, asking i think 65k.

regards

Atif Bashir
11-08-2012, 02:55 PM
very high price i purchased mine at 46K

GUNFREAK
11-08-2012, 03:10 PM
very high price i purchased mine at 46K

And i purchased mine at 48k in December 11. Availability is the issue sir. Its not worth it off course, but im sure they will sell it.

regards

Enigmatic Desires
11-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Point Blank I have to check out. and Saddar armoury.. Ummm .. lets just say if the good maulana sahib sees me there one more time................

nauman_12345
11-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Pics for cz999

GUNFREAK
11-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Beautiful weapon and congrats.

Regards

Faheem
11-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Congratulations nauman sb for purchasing such a solid and reliable handgun.

nauman_12345
11-08-2012, 09:33 PM
ED, its available at Saddar Armoury and Point Blank (Khadaa Market defense) one piece each left, asking i think 65k.

regards

As far as I understand u must be saying about the zamzama's shop where the said gun is available, if it is the same the I had already checked the piece which is completely doubtfull to proof it self brand new, coz what I found that was with little nicks and without original box.

nauman_12345
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM

Thankyou very much sir. :)

Atif Bashir
12-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice pictures, most reliable gun with value for money so happy shooting :nod:

Usama
12-08-2012, 11:55 PM

Welcome back to forum bro :rapture:

GUNFREAK
13-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Faheem, you've been missing for a while my friend.

regards

nauman_12345
13-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Is CZ999 scorpion capable to fire AP rounds?

12GAUGE
13-08-2012, 02:00 PM

questions like these can get you banned. ;)

Regards.

Atif Bashir
13-08-2012, 11:05 PM
:doh::doh: why are you asking such kind of questions, please avoid topic like this.

Ahnab
14-08-2012, 12:23 AM

Bro, AP rounds are illegal! As per the forum rules, kindly refrain from discussing things which are either illegal or prohibited.

nauman_12345
14-08-2012, 03:32 PM
I am sorry, I just wanted to know its efficiency, once I saw the discussion on the forum on the said I remember that's why I asked.

I take my question back.

alinazier
15-08-2012, 10:32 AM
sir am also searching this gun for the last two months but i did'nt find any single yet dear please share here dealer name and price if you dont mind so.

Regards

sajjadkhan
15-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Congratulations Nauman sb.

Atif Bashir
15-08-2012, 09:24 PM
I am sorry, I just wanted to know its efficiency, once I saw the discussion on the forum on the said I remember that's why I asked.

I take my question back.

Thanks Nauman Brother ... good for you .... good for us .... good for PG family :bounce:

Usama
19-08-2012, 10:15 PM
sir am also searching this gun for the last two months but i did'nt find any single yet dear please share here dealer name and price if you dont mind so.

Regards
Checked and currently it's short in market these day's

Moeen
19-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Salam All,
Caracal is available from Badarudin and Sons in RWP and the price is 66000/rs

Salman_Ahmed
19-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Salam All,

CZ 999 : Congrats on the purchase, Now that uve bought it, its a very reliable, Solid ( a bit too heavy ) gun, however imo at the price (55+), its not really a great buy, and that's just too high for this gun, this GUN sells for Sub $300, a year Ago I bought mine for 40k, and A few days ago when I went to sell it, The dealers said :'sir yeh to 40 ki ha New , iska hum aapko 27 de sakte hain', and mind u , the piece I was selling was in pretty much 95 percent condition. there is NO reason why any1 shud pay a premium price on this gun.

Anyway, its Still a really really good gun, But You shud hv done a little more research regarding the pricing.
When people read reviews abt certain guns on pakguns, remember that such guns are only getting sold in Pakistan Becuz arms embargo has sky rocketed the prices of $500 glocks, had they been available at normal prices NO-ONE, and I mean NO-ONE would touch these turkish/Serb guns with a 50 feet pole,( exception CZ handguns) So these guns are Good value For money, locally, pls don't over pay, the reviews can be misleading in that regard.

amirch99
20-08-2012, 12:07 AM
congrts bro.its really a nice gun and its the best gun in its price range.u will enjoy it.im using it and didnt get any type of problem ever.anyways have a safe shooting.

Mig
20-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Congrats for buying a Gem.

@12Gauge
Do you have any idea for the rudeness of Serbs ???

Mig
20-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Salam All,

Moeen bhai, , We are Discussing Scorpion,, :p :p :p

12GAUGE
20-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Salam All,

and your point is...? ;)

Regards.

Moeen
21-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Salam All,
Whoops, wrong thread. Ma baaad!

nauman_12345
26-08-2012, 02:48 AM
CZ 999 : Congrats on the purchase, Now that uve bought it, its a very reliable, Solid ( a bit too heavy ) gun, however imo at the price (55+), its not really a great buy, and that's just too high for this gun, this GUN sells for Sub $300, a year Ago I bought mine for 40k, and A few days ago when I went to sell it, The dealers said :'sir yeh to 40 ki ha New , iska hum aapko 27 de sakte hain', and mind u , the piece I was selling was in pretty much 95 percent condition. there is NO reason why any1 shud pay a premium price on this gun.

Anyway, its Still a really really good gun, But You shud hv done a little more research regarding the pricing.
When people read reviews abt certain guns on pakguns, remember that such guns are only getting sold in Pakistan Becuz arms embargo has sky rocketed the prices of $500 glocks, had they been available at normal prices NO-ONE, and I mean NO-ONE would touch these turkish/Serb guns with a 50 feet pole,( exception CZ handguns) So these guns are Good value For money, locally, pls don't over pay, the reviews can be misleading in that regard.

Dear Salman sb, Nice to have your comments, you seems slightly away from the market touch brother, currently the said handgun is short in Karachi market as well as lahore market, in case if anyone having the said gun for sale is not less then for Rs: 65000/-, may you please review the market, above all whenever you purchase the gun you must know what you are purchasing and gun's efficiencey. The said gun has not any defficiency noted, it has best accuracy, pretty looking, capable to shot cheaper pakistani rounds even, what else you need !

I thought you must need more awareness with the guns, specially (CZ999, zastava scorpion).

SIGlock
26-08-2012, 07:38 PM
MashALLAH... Congrats...!!! Good investment....

Afzaal
26-08-2012, 07:54 PM

Welcome back Faheem

Congrats Nauman

Khilji
26-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Congrats for the cz bro

Enigmatic Desires
26-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Its a very reliable platform indeed. Not the type that wil fail u when needed

Salman_Ahmed
27-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Dear Salman sb, Nice to have your comments, you seems slightly away from the market touch brother, currently the said handgun is short in Karachi market as well as lahore market, in case if anyone having the said gun for sale is not less then for Rs: 65000/-, may you please review the market,
Agreed , I apologize, I was unaware that this specific handgun is Short, that being the case what I said in my original post is , I don't think ( personally) this weapons is a Best value purchase at 65k, it ceases to be that the moment it crossed the 55k mark, For me!
You definitely value it more than I do.

The said gun has not any defficiency noted,it has best accuracy, pretty looking, capable to shot cheaper pakistani rounds even, what else you need !I thought you must need more awareness with the guns, specially (CZ999, zastava scorpion).

A couple of things here ,
1.Are you planning on shooting Cheap local Pakistani ammo i.e Darra hand and hammer reloads? or do you mean POF Ammo , becuz if its the former, Pls for the Love of 12G...DONT!!!

2.Well it does have deficiencies.I wont go into what I don't like about it( since you've already bought it now), but One huge problem for me is the current price.( which IMO is inflated for no reason other than 'hey I'm the only dealer that has it, if you want this then You pay however much I ask' )

3.Best accuracy ? how, when, where, compared to what? I guess that's the impression you probably got when you read a review about this gun, what people actually mean when they test accuracy is :'How well I shoot this gun', not how accurate the gun is. There is a Huge Difference b/w the two.
For reference, check the Following image and description.
These were both shot a 15 yards, off-hand in an “I” stance. The group on the right is 5 hits out of 5 shots with a group size of 0.79”. Now I’m not about to claim I can do that every time, but if you look at the group on the left, it’s just as good except I missed the group with one shot (you can see it just kissed the target at about 3 o’clock), still, including the miss, it's a 1.27” group.
You see how the grouping opened up, not becuz of the handgun's supposed inaccuracy but becuz of the Shooter error.And all it took was one shot to take a sub 1" group to above 1". So accuracy in review threads is subjective, Not a matter of fact.
To be honest accuracy assessments should just be ignored for the most part.

All of that being said, Its a great gun, and it will server you well.

Atif Bashir
31-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Agreed , I apologize, I was unaware that this specific handgun is Short, that being the case what I said in my original post is , I don't think ( personally) this weapons is a Best value purchase at 65k, it ceases to be that the moment it crossed the 55k mark, For me! You definitely value it more than I do. A couple of things here , 1.Are you planning on shooting Cheap local Pakistani ammo i.e Darra hand and hammer reloads? or do you mean POF Ammo , becuz if its the former, Pls for the Love of 12G...DONT!!! 2.Well it does have deficiencies.I wont go into what I don't like about it( since you've already bought it now), but One huge problem for me is the current price.( which IMO is inflated for no reason other than 'hey I'm the only dealer that has it, if you want this then You pay however much I ask' ) 3.Best accuracy ? how, when, where, compared to what? I guess that's the impression you probably got when you read a review about this gun, what people actually mean when they test accuracy is :'How well I shoot this gun', not how accurate the gun is. There is a Huge Difference b/w the two. For reference, check the Following image and description. These were both shot a 15 yards, off-hand in an “I” stance. The group on the right is 5 hits out of 5 shots with a group size of 0.79”. Now I’m not about to claim I can do that every time, but if you look at the group on the left, it’s just as good except I missed the group with one shot (you can see it just kissed the target at about 3 o’clock), still, including the miss, it's a 1.27” group. You see how the grouping opened up, not becuz of the handgun's supposed inaccuracy but becuz of the Shooter error.And all it took was one shot to take a sub 1" group to above 1". So accuracy in review threads is subjective, Not a matter of fact. To be honest accuracy assessments should just be ignored for the most part. All of that being said, Its a great gun, and it will server you well. Agreed you are 110% right brother i bought this gun for 46K and @65K i should consider other options to. i have a thought that dealers are closely observing our forum and prices of the guns are changing according to the reviews and likeness of our forum regarding any specific gun. For example start posting positive regarding any gun and within next few days prices of that gun will start increasing with dealers. That is what i m thinking at the moment i may be right and may be wrong. Other members Please comment.

nauman_12345
06-09-2012, 01:16 PM
You are lucky that you have got this gun, in Rs: 46k, however, I would like to share with you the opinion that the only gun goes to higher prices the one who deserve. CZ999 scorpion at its highest rates just because due to its shortage and Serbia stopped providing it to Pakistan and secondly it deserves. Whats your opinion about CZ pistol like Spo1 or CZ75B etc. they were also on the price of 70k to 75k but now these CZ's are more than 1lac just because it deserves.

Agreed you are 110% right brother i bought this gun for 46K and @65K i should consider other options to. i have a thought that dealers are closely observing our forum and prices of the guns are changing according to the reviews and likeness of our forum regarding any specific gun. For example start posting positive regarding any gun and within next few days prices of that gun will start increasing with dealers. That is what i m thinking at the moment i may be right and may be wrong. Other members Please comment.

Agreed you are 110% right brother i bought this gun for 46K and @65K i should consider other options to. i have a thought that dealers are closely observing our forum and prices of the guns are changing according to the reviews and likeness of our forum regarding any specific gun. For example start posting positive regarding any gun and within next few days prices of that gun will start increasing with dealers. That is what i m thinking at the moment i may be right and may be wrong. Other members Please comment.

GunFun
06-09-2012, 01:28 PM
You are lucky that you have got this gun, in Rs: 46k, however, I would like to share with you the opinion that the only gun goes to higher prices the one who deserve. CZ999 scorpion at its highest rates just because due to its shortage and Serbia stopped providing it to Pakistan and secondly it deserves. Whats your opinion about CZ pistol like Spo1 or CZ75B etc. they were also on the price of 70k to 75k but now these CZ's are more than 1lac just because it deserves.

well, it's precisely thanks to people like you (who think a gun 'deserves' to have a crazy price) that we in pakistan pay a lot more for cz's and others than the rest of the world. no offence intended, but thanks nauman...what would we do without you!

lunaticx
06-09-2012, 04:28 PM
great.. congrats brother... Nouman 1 to 5..lol

nauman_12345
09-09-2012, 02:01 AM
well, it's precisely thanks to people like you (who think a gun 'deserves' to have a crazy price) that we in pakistan pay a lot more for cz's and others than the rest of the world. no offence intended, but thanks nauman...what would we do without you!

Thanks for your comments, as far as prices issue, what i want to say that the increasing of price shows the popularity of a product. As far as you said about " crazy price " . The credit goes to our government policies and iron hearted dealers.

What's your opinion about if you find a quality product and all dealers asking for higher prices, what you will do? go for quality or for compromise?

Mujtaba
09-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Agreed you are 110% right brother i bought this gun for 46K and @65K i should consider other options to. i have a thought that dealers are closely observing our forum and prices of the guns are changing according to the reviews and likeness of our forum regarding any specific gun. For example start posting positive regarding any gun and within next few days prices of that gun will start increasing with dealers. That is what i m thinking at the moment i may be right and may be wrong. Other members Please comment.ya sme educated dealers r doin tht nt all:nod:

Enigmatic Desires
09-09-2012, 03:34 AM

Damn Atif Bhai!! U have something there.. The vepr was 150k .. and then I started writing waxing eloquent bout it on the forums. next thing I knew. No dealer is giving it below 160k within a fortnight of my writing bout it. Same goes for a local brand of ammo called "CZ 75" after it became famous on the forum the darnede thing was retailing at Rs. 45 a pop. even more expensive then cheenee laal Dibiya

sadatpk
09-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Cz999 is a great gun,u r lucky to have this

nauman_12345
14-09-2012, 03:48 AM
thanks sadatpk bro

12GAUGE
14-09-2012, 10:22 AM

Bro, the guy bought this gun in Karachi and we all know that Karachi prices have always been on the higher side. did I ever mention that I and Dr. Zakir bought ours for 48K each from Peshawar where the prices are known to be on the lower side.

anyways, what I am trying to say is that at 55K its may not be a good buy to you but it could be a great buy for somebody who fancies this firearm. it totally makes sense to pay a few extra k's to fulfill one's desire.

Regards.

12GAUGE
14-09-2012, 10:32 AM

I know a few dealers (at personal level) and one of them once very innocently asked if I knew the web address of the forum. so, I politely opened the front page of the forum on his laptop and guess what? to my surprise the guy who supposedly didn't knew the web address of this forum not only had all the link faded (which shows already read/visited pages) but he was also registered. lols!

like everything in life has pluses and minuses, forums play a significant role in information sharing which results in more informed buying and hence better purchasing. on the negative side, dealers can also make use of forums to gauge the demand of an item.

Regards.

nauman_12345
15-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Thankyou very much 12gauge bro for explaining the difference of Karachi market and other cities market to PG members. Hope they will understand about crazy price issues :p

Sturmgewehr
15-09-2012, 11:23 AM

You are right sir....the prices of the P07 duty sky rocketed after Anthrax bro's review...its the same with most guns...we should try complaining about outrageous prices as well...I bet that will do a lot of good to our fellow gunners....Pakguns is already having a very positive effect on the market many brands are now selling at more reasonable prices because of our communities activism....thanks to the conveners of PG......I think its high time the market catered to the customer and not the other way around.

Atif Bashir
17-09-2012, 07:10 PM
I know a few dealers (at personal level) and one of them once very innocently asked if I knew the web address of the forum. so, I politely opened the front page of the forum on his laptop and guess what? to my surprise the guy who supposedly didn't knew the web address of this forum not only had all the link faded (which shows already read/visited pages) but he was also registered. lols!

like everything in life has pluses and minuses, forums play a significant role in information sharing which results in more informed buying and hence better purchasing. on the negative side, dealers can also make use of forums to gauge the demand of an item.

Regards.

12 G brother please suggest a strategy to cop this problem. we should protect our forum and have a plan of action against such kind of dealers.

Sturmgewehr
24-09-2012, 12:49 AM
12 G brother please suggest a strategy to cop this problem. we should protect our forum and have a plan of action against such kind of dealers.
Sir Abbas bhai does kick those ones out who declare themselves dealers if they dont go through the proper channel....but the ones sitting here like normal members well...you really cant just seek em out and kick them for no reason...we can control the pricing by simply abstaining from buying certain products until the dealers get the message...thats all we can really do.

Mawa
30-09-2012, 12:06 PM
its an amazing gun, congrats... :)

12GAUGE
30-09-2012, 12:54 PM
This is what this gun is capable of doing in the right hands (not my hands, lols!):

This target was shot at 25M.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t194/screwthepap3/CZ999_03.jpg

Regards.

nauman_12345
01-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Amazing,

very nice work 12g bro

this is what this gun is capable of doing in the right hands (not my hands, lols!):

This target was shot at 25m.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t194/screwthepap3/cz999_03.jpg

regards.

alimirza
02-10-2012, 12:22 PM
BULLZ EYE....ONE SHOT ONE KILL....:clap2: