PDA

View Full Version : Prices of pak made guns in Dara Adam khel



muhib-afridi
22-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Dear PG bro:

I am new member of PG. I have alot of information of Dara Made Guns ... if any member intrusted to get information of Local made Guns (Specially Dara Made),I can help him/them.

You can ask ..

Price
Quality
Availibilty
Repaire
etc..

Thanks

Nazim Sahib
22-06-2012, 02:31 PM
How much are very good quality double barrellled shotguns for?In dera.

sadatpk
22-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Tell in detail,is their any reliable dealer for imported weapons in Darra,which is the best shop for local purchase in Darra,whose Factory is the best for all types of guns

sadatpk
22-06-2012, 03:23 PM
from whom we can get past legeng hand guns revolvers and lugar pistols ,bolt action old rifles

Enigmatic Desires
22-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Which Berreta clones are hte best ones. In Karachi the more well known ones are

1 KAC Khyber Arms Co
2 Moonstar Arms Co
3 Sharpao Arms Co
4 (and the comparatively rarer Zafar Alam ones)

Ameer
22-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Dara are making copy of webley n scott side by side, there is or was a specific gun-smith who has made very attractive copies of these famous shotguns, any present info abt that??

muhib-afridi
23-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Tell in detail,is their any reliable dealer for imported weapons in Darra,which is the best shop for local purchase in Darra,whose Factory is the best for all types of guns

Yes , brother if u r intrusted , I will share it details...

sadatpk
24-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Yes , brother if u r intrusted , I will share it details...
pls do nt ask about something which law does not permit us

Khan381
24-06-2012, 10:49 PM
i m interested sir g,pls share and give a detailed review od Darra arms bazar ,rates of different small arms wd shops and small factoriessadat bro.. darra is full of junk stuff.. 90 % of stuff in junk... n for the rest 10 % u have to search or use contacts...

Asif Ali
25-06-2012, 04:26 PM
@sadatpk
Bro. A banned person cannot provide details. LOLz

Birdshooter007
25-06-2012, 04:43 PM
@sadatpk
Bro. A banned person cannot provide details. LOLz
He wasn't banned when sadapk asked him :p

Black Commando
25-06-2012, 04:58 PM
About Six months ago H&H Copy was near about 40 K.
And i saw a copy of that gun in isb it was a great copy

Asif Ali
25-06-2012, 05:08 PM
He wasn't banned when sadapk asked him :p

Ohhhh. but i was expecting that soon he would be banned:)

sadatpk
25-06-2012, 05:40 PM
sadat bro.. darra is full of junk stuff.. 90 % of stuff in junk... n for the rest 10 % u have to search or use contacts...
sir g Khan381 pls show ur e mail address

Khan381
26-06-2012, 12:11 AM
sir g Khan381 pls show ur e mail address
***********@hotmail.com (mak404@hotmail.com)

Qazi Usman
29-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Which Berreta clones are hte best ones. In Karachi the more well known ones are

1 KAC Khyber Arms Co
2 Moonstar Arms Co
3 Sharpao Arms Co
4 (and the comparatively rarer Zafar Alam ones)

@ ED bro sherpao are most famous guys here. they produce berreta clone on 30-40k and they are life time guaranteed and believe me i have on of their M9 which is marvelous you can check any item of their clone on the original which will fit without any problem i.e. magazine,barrel,bolt.

Doktar
29-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Many people believe that the best clone of Beretta pistol is made by Zafar Alam. Main reason behind this QUALITY is STRICT quality control and BEST possible raw material available in Pakistan. I have personally seen their manufacturing facility. Their clone is not widely available because it is not manufactured on MASS scale like other famous manufacturers i.e Khyber Arms, New Frontier Arms etc etc.

Moon Star (Isslamuddin) and Sherpao also make better quality because they also don't produce on MASS scale.

Rule is VERY simple: Quality vs Quantity.

ballixd
29-01-2013, 10:26 PM
I had the chance to closely check Beretta 92 clone by Moon star aka Islam-ud- Din and Sherpao arms at TOSS 2012 ISB, and let me tell you even though the price of Sherpao was high, but so was the built quality. It had this smooth finishing and perfect build. The price tag was 32K. I was really impressed with their stuff. Moon Star quality was also good but not on par with Sherpao. I own one by zafar alam. it is one good piece but very very poor finishing

Doktar
29-01-2013, 10:40 PM
@ballixd...

Brother you are right: Sherpao and Moon Star are really good but you must keep this thing in your mind that Exhibition Pieces are SPECIALLY made for Exhibitions and if you buy the NORMAL stuff from these manufacturers it is much cheaper and the finishing is also less than desired. But if you need the same piece which you saw in Exhibtions you may have to pay EXTRA amount (which is usually very high). This makes this deal unattractive (basically you are getting the same pistol with just few COSMETIC change). Only improvement is in FINISHING not inMATERIAL.

Qazi Usman
29-01-2013, 10:42 PM
agreed bro, here we should look for the finish quality while considering a clone so i have seen many clones in the market but most good finish was the sherpao made :-)

s.jawad
30-01-2013, 12:00 AM
@ballixd...

Brother you are right: Sherpao and Moon Star are really good but you must keep this thing in your mind that Exhibition Pieces are SPECIALLY made for Exhibitions and if you buy the NORMAL stuff from these manufacturers it is much cheaper and the finishing is also less than desired. But if you need the same piece which you saw in Exhibtions you may have to pay EXTRA amount (which is usually very high). This makes this deal unattractive (basically you are getting the same pistol with just few COSMETIC change). Only improvement is in FINISHING not inMATERIAL.

Brother i persanly brought a beretta clone from Moon Star Company[islamuddin and sons] and its a good one and they also give life time free reapirang warranty on there pistols i used this and till now i have never face any kind of problem.
Regards

Syedjaffri
18-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Salam i am a new PG member can any 1 tell me about local clone of .22 where can i buy them and in what price tag ??

Syedjaffri
18-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Bro can u plz tell me where i can get a .22 pistol local made and on what price ??

afridi8553
21-02-2014, 03:50 PM
I have a bad experience with Beretta 92 clone bought from dara market. I suggest buy a clone if you are expert but don't prefer dara market for any type of ammo and clones. Just use clones made in Wahh industries. They are absolutely perfect with best finishing.

Enigmatic Desires
21-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Brother i persanly brought a beretta clone from Moon Star Company[islamuddin and sons] and its a good one and they also give life time free reapirang warranty on there pistols i used this and till now i have never face any kind of problem.
Regards

What was the price they quoted and for how long have U used it Jawad bhai?

bkhan
21-02-2014, 04:45 PM
Bro can u plz tell me where i can get a .22 pistol local made and on what price ??

It is available in ashnagharai, karkhano market and DAK, all will quote u 8k to 12k claiming their piece is the best waghaira. Don't pay more than 3k.
I have 1 , it is like a lotto either u will get a nice ppiece or a piece of carp. Lots of feed and fire failure. Btw it's good for collection as it will soon vanish from market due to no new things are made.

NHaider
28-10-2014, 10:38 AM
AOA ED Brother, I am replying on an old thread, any recommendation of local made guns for SD/HD?

MK47
28-10-2014, 01:26 PM
It is always a matter of opinion when it comes to arguments for and against Darra or local made guns but personally I have owned quite a few darra/ local made guns and 99.9 percent I have always had a bad experience facing various different problems. Reliability is one issue but safety is also an important factor. I know one guy not only he was badly injured but he also lost his lifetime career when he fired a local made double barrel shotgun and the barrel busted injuring his hand badly. At the time he was a Cadet in PMA Kakul and as a result of his injuries he was medically discharged from PMA after been declared medically unfit.

Yeah there may may be one or two with reliable reputation like DSA and POF. But majority in my opinion couldn't be trusted.

D3AD!
28-10-2014, 03:25 PM
AOA ED Brother, I am replying on an old thread, any recommendation of local made guns for SD/HD?
if you are intrusted only in pk made weapons then just consider a weapon from Daudsons or POF, don't buy any darra stuff,

saad
03-11-2014, 05:53 PM
if you are intrusted only in pk made weapons then just consider a weapon from Daudsons or POF, don't buy any darra stuff,

Would not recommend darra for any new person

saad
03-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Can anyone confirm the price of Daudsons shotguns.....

Fraz
03-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Can anyone confirm the price of Daudsons shotguns.....


shooter pump action retails for around 27K (20 inch barrel, 7+1 capacity), for prices of the complete line please call Mr Murad Ali, 0300-8580956...DSA Peshawar

fintruder
03-11-2014, 10:35 PM
DSA auto loader 26-28" barrel costs 26-30k. Its nicely made, good finishing and brilliant result. Some of the autoloader manufactured last year had some ejection problem with local cartridges. Else its great!