PDA

View Full Version : Viper 9mm!!!

Conceal Carry
21-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Does anyone own a Viper 9mm (Italian pistol assembled in Phillipines)? Please share your experinece about it.

Conceal Carry
21-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Sorry wrong forum. Admin please put this thread the right path.;)

Ilyas
21-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Well out of curiousity, googled Viper and found out that the gun is actually a result of
joint development of US and Jordan.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg126-e.htm

Ka_Khan
21-05-2009, 10:18 PM
:rolleyes:
It seems you always mix up the threads !

Conceal Carry
21-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Well out of curiousity, googled Viper and found out that the gun is actually a result of
joint development of US and Jordan.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg126-e.htm

Click the below link. The range is called Viper, the gun at the bottom is very similar to Turkish Combat Master, and this is the one I was referring to.:)

http://www.armscor.com.ph/tanfoglio.htm

Conceal Carry
21-05-2009, 10:38 PM
:rolleyes:
It seems you always mix up the threads !

Always?

Ilyas
21-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Well I saw a Tanfoglio Force99 (as I can recall the name) about a year ago and
was shocked to see "Made in Itly" on it. Then I thought it was a clone from
China.

Conceal Carry
21-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Well I saw a Tanfoglio Force99 (as I can recall the name) about a year ago and
was shocked to see "Made in Itly" on it. Then I thought it was a clone from
China.

Italy is among the nations who have imposed restrictions on export of firearms to Pakistan. As I'm told some tangfolio guns assembled in Philippines were imported in Pakistan but because of objections of Italy (Tangfolio being an italian brand being assembled in Philippines in a through a technical assistant agreement / JV ), the name "Viper" is used to export to Pakistan, the gun essentially is the same.

Thunder
22-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Italy is among the nations who have imposed restrictions on export of firearms to Pakistan.

Are you sure about that??? Pakistan enjoys very good defence relations with Italy; recently Pakistan army singed a deal to buy an air defence system from Italy.

Conceal Carry
22-05-2009, 12:18 AM
export restrictions are on civilian arms sales, not on military hardware sales to government. Same is with almost all major western countries including US.

Shariq
22-05-2009, 11:16 PM
I have seen the Viper and Tangfolio pistols. Viper cant match the fit and finish of Tangfolio.

Khalidsh
23-05-2009, 12:17 AM
How much is it costing?and whats the availability?

Ilyas
23-05-2009, 12:39 AM
I think nobody got the point I was trying to explain. I personally do not get impressed with the quality n finish when
I see "Made in Itly" instead of "Made in Italy" on a Tanfoglio Force99, coz I've only seen Italy spelled as Italy or Italia
on all it's products. If Tangfolio is making it's pistols in Phillipines, it needs to improve it's quality assuarance standards
there.

@Khalidish... Bro I would suggest to read the make on the pistol, if you find one and intend to buy it ;)

Topak
23-05-2009, 10:34 AM
I think nobody got the point I was trying to explain. I personally do not get impressed with the quality n finish when
I see "Made in Itly" instead of "Made in Italy" on a Tanfoglio Force99, coz I've only seen Italy spelled as Italy or Italia
on all it's products. If Tangfolio is making it's pistols in Phillipines, it needs to improve it's quality assuarance standards
there.

@Khalidish... Bro I would suggest to read the make on the pistol, if you find one and intend to buy it ;)
interesting, i saw a pistol which was written "made in Spin" i think it should be spin boldak of afghan... :lol:

Mitho
23-05-2009, 12:46 PM
is armscor .45acp high capacity pistol avalaible

Conceal Carry
24-05-2009, 09:00 PM
I have not seen it. Viper is available with a few dealers though.

Abbas
25-05-2009, 01:44 PM
The viper is not bad at 50 K price point, Tangfolio is great at 85 K though. Both are good CZ75 clones. I prefer either the Nz85 or the Tangfolio. Thinking about buying it on my next trip to Karachi.

Conceal Carry
26-05-2009, 12:09 AM
a dealer quoted 75K for Viper, I'm not sure what's the average market quote.

Taurus
26-05-2009, 12:34 AM
abbas i'll get u the pics of tangfolio tommorrow

Abbas
26-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Thanks Taurus much appreciated !

Shariq
26-05-2009, 04:03 PM
a dealer quoted 75K for Viper, I'm not sure what's the average market quote.
Sir its way too high cos Tanfoglio is for 80k ( Abdur Raheem). It has much much better fit and finish and its made in Italy.

Shariq
26-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Its not easily available. Book now cos only few pieces are left.

Taurus
27-05-2009, 01:13 AM
@conceal carry: yep viper price is way too high better to go for turkish or tangfolio made in italy

Conceal Carry
27-05-2009, 01:36 AM
@conceal carry: yep viper price is way too high better to go for turkish or tangfolio made in italy

I think when you start visiting the same dealer again and again, he starts taking you for granted and quotes higher prices knowing that this customer is not going anywhere else (either to check the price or to shop).

Conceal Carry
27-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Please correct me if i'm wrong, correct spelling is "Tanfoglio" not "Tangfolio"

Shariq
27-05-2009, 01:49 AM
U r right. Spelling corrected. Thx

Taurus
27-05-2009, 11:21 AM
its tanfoglio
@cc: i dont visit the same dealer buddy i check the prices from somewhere else and then i go to him...i go through 4 to 5 dealers then to my dealer

zeeraza
24-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Hi,

I bought Tanfoglio for 55k in Jan 2008 and this is an excellent pistol. I wrote an email at that time to armscor (attached below). Hopefully this wil address all the confusions and queries.

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:32:46 +0800
To: mezeeshan@hotmail.com
CC: info@armscor.com.ph
Subject: Re: Info required regarding Tanfoglio Force 99

Dear Sir,

Good day to you!!! Thank you so much for corresponding with us.

To begin with, Armscor do not make the "Tanfoglio" pistols, they are manufactured in Italy. We only assemble them here in our plant after the barrel re-chambering operation.

Yes, you are correct Sir. The "Viper" which is sold entirely in Pakistan is identical to the "Force" model and it is also identical to the "MAPP1" or "APP9" (which is sold here in Philippines). All these pistols are identical but with different brand names only. The brand names, aside from being the importer's special specification, it also enable the manufacturer to identify the specific location where the product had been delivered.

Should you have other inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

:-) willie
Wilfredo D Lagundino
Arms Corporation of the Philippines
Armscor Avenue, Barangay Fortune,
Marikina City 1800, Philippines
Tel. No. (632) 941-6243
Tel. No. (632) 941-6244
Fax No. (632) 942-0682
email: wildlag1@armscor.com.ph
email: wildlag1@yahoo.com
Zeeshan Raza wrote:
Hello, I need some information regarding Tanfoglio Force 99 9mm pistol. I live in Pakistan and Tanfoglio pistols are available here with the name of "Tanfoglio Viper".

But I have searched the internet and there is no such pistol found. These pistols are identical to "Tanfoglio Force 99" but "Force" is not written on the pistol, instead "Viper" is written. Also, the other thing wriiten on the pistol is "Assembeled in Philippines".

As per my knowledge Armscor is making Tanfoglio pistols in Philippines, so could you please help me and let me know that why is "Viper" written on Tanfoglio gun . I will be very gratefull to you.

Regards,
Zeeshan

Slayerjatt
24-08-2009, 01:04 AM
thanks for sharing the information sir.:)

Faisal Bakhtiar
15-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I have this pistol and agree with ZEERAZA.

Faisal Bakhtiar
19-12-2009, 07:24 PM
The Tanfoglio Company was founded in the 1940s just after WW II. The production started with gun parts such as receivers and hammers. After 8 years the firm "Fabbrica d'armi Tanfoglio Giuseppe" was founded. As time progressed the company activity expanded and started to produced replica guns and handguns of their own design. In the 1980s Tanfoglio started to produce pistols made for IPSC and action shooting. Nowadays the Tanfoglio factory produces approximately 90,000 pistols per year of which 85 % are exported.
The original Israel Military Industries (IMI) Jericho 941 semi-automatic pistols were built using parts supplied by the Italian arms house Tanfoglio.Since 2009 Tanfoglio is the European importer for the Caracal pistol product line. These polymer framed semi-automatic pistols are produced by Caracal International L.L.C. from the United Arab Emirates and have been introduced on the Italian civilian/sport shooters

mehranbiz
20-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Any member can please quote the current prices of Tanfoglio and Viper also with specification barrel lenth and mag capacity

Faisal Bakhtiar
21-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Tanfoglio viper Polymer Compact
Caliber: 9MM /Capacity: 15+1 Rounds
Barrel Length: 3.6"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Designed for Concealed Carry
Accessory Mounting Rails
Low Profile Sights
Weight 27 OZ

mehranbiz
21-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks to add technical specifications

chudary
24-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Hello, i am also a proud owner of Tanfoglio (viper) .I am surprised to see forum members getting in to the discussions of origins and makes. Any handgun enthusiast would talk about the shooting performance of a specific weapon and i think after firing couple of hundred rounds from viper,it handled amazingly with deadly accuracy.It does not matter whether it was made in Italy or Philippine,the fact remains that it an amazing handgun. I have mostly used POF manufactured 1Z and 2Z 9mm para cartridges.It stands out in my collection of handguns namely CF-98(norinco),NP-22(norinco), Stoeger Cougar(turkey) ,Makarov(Russian),TT-30(chines).

AK47
24-12-2009, 12:54 PM
@FB, Chudary bros...........Plz attach pictures if possible of your guns!

Salahuddin Ayubi
24-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Welcome to PakGuns Chaudhry. Nice collection you have there. As AK suggested, do post some snaps of your collection.

Glockcohlic
24-12-2009, 04:03 PM
@chudary

++1 Agreed. Tanfoglio "Viper" is an under estimated piece here in Pak. It's doens't matter where does it come from but what does matters is "how well it performs"?

I am a big fan of Tanfoglio "Viper", have used this gun and in my point of view, it's Reliable, Accurate, well balanced and the grip is awesome. Puts the bullets where they are needed to be. The standard or full size is real good for Range use or HD and the Compact version is perfect for CC.

Saleemullahkhan
24-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Beautiful pistol.. yesterday a dealer in Peshawar quoted me final 47k for it.

AK47
24-12-2009, 10:41 PM
@SaleemUllahKhan bro..........Was the one @ 47K a compact or full sized version?

mehranbiz
24-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Tanfoglio viper Polymer Compact
Caliber: 9MM /Capacity: 15+1 Rounds
Barrel Length: 3.6"
Overall Length: 7.5"
Designed for Concealed Carry
Accessory Mounting Rails
Low Profile Sights
Weight 27 OZ

Please post the technical specification of full size version, Is full size version available in Pakistan, from which dealer ? The price ?

Gilani
24-12-2009, 11:14 PM
@SaleemUllahKhan bro..........Was the one @ 47K a compact or full sized version?

And made in which country? Seems to be a very good gun in this price range.

Anthrax
24-12-2009, 11:24 PM
There's a Viper 9mm available at Umar Traders Lahore. Asking price was between 50 and 55k.

I've held the Gun and frankly, its got a great feel! Don't know about its performance. Its box was red in color and it had "Tanfolgio/Tangfolio" written on top of it. :/

Saleemullahkhan
27-12-2009, 06:10 PM

Both

Saleemullahkhan
27-12-2009, 06:12 PM

Philippine made

Faisal Bakhtiar
29-12-2009, 04:54 PM

Philippine made

Please read the complete thread and you will know the whole story.

AK47
29-12-2009, 11:10 PM
@FB bro, I've read the whole story, but was actually asking SAK about the one he had eyed recently, was it compact or full sized version? I personally have not come across the compact one so far.

Saleemullahkhan
29-12-2009, 11:27 PM
@FB bro, I've read the whole story, but was actually asking SAK about the one he had eyed recently, was it compact or full sized version? I personally have not come across the compact one so far.

@AK47: Dear, I am not sure whether it was compact or full because the dealer had all in the same size.

AK47
29-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Thanks Khan bro.

Faisal Bakhtiar
30-12-2009, 06:11 PM
@AK47 I have the compact version and there is a minor difference in price, if I can spare some time I will post some pics or may be you can see in GTG P II

AK47
30-12-2009, 08:33 PM
@FB............Thanks bro, would really like to see it, here or there, wheresoever, do share it, especially if the rails are there. Btw, how much did you pay for it, when and where? Thanks.

Conceal Carry
31-12-2009, 12:37 AM
I have only seen the compact version in Karachi not the standard size, but then i have not visited the market for the last 2/3 months.

Faisal Bakhtiar
28-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Dear Freinds i would like to know your comments on this vdo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfzS7UGBA1M

Gilani
28-01-2010, 10:01 PM
hmm.......... seems to be a real tough gun indeed :)

AK47
28-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Both compact and standard version available at PARA. Price: Demand 50K. Perhaps negotiable at around 47, can't say, but should be.

Vik
30-01-2010, 04:58 PM
there.

interesting, i saw a pistol which was written "made in Spin" i think it should be spin boldak of afghan... :lol:

funny

Vik
30-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi,

I bought Tanfoglio for 55k in Jan 2008 and this is an excellent pistol. I wrote an email at that time to armscor (attached below). Hopefully this wil address all the confusions and queries.

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:32:46 +0800
To: mezeeshan@hotmail.com
CC: info@armscor.com.ph
Subject: Re: Info required regarding Tanfoglio Force 99

Dear Sir,

Good day to you!!! Thank you so much for corresponding with us.

To begin with, Armscor do not make the "Tanfoglio" pistols, they are manufactured in Italy. We only assemble them here in our plant after the barrel re-chambering operation.

Yes, you are correct Sir. The "Viper" which is sold entirely in Pakistan is identical to the "Force" model and it is also identical to the "MAPP1" or "APP9" (which is sold here in Philippines). All these pistols are identical but with different brand names only. The brand names, aside from being the importer's special specification, it also enable the manufacturer to identify the specific location where the product had been delivered.

Should you have other inquiries, please let us know.

Best regards,

:-) willie
Wilfredo D Lagundino
Arms Corporation of the Philippines
Armscor Avenue, Barangay Fortune,
Marikina City 1800, Philippines
Tel. No. (632) 941-6243
Tel. No. (632) 941-6244
Fax No. (632) 942-0682
email: wildlag1@armscor.com.ph
email: wildlag1@yahoo.com
Zeeshan Raza wrote:
Hello, I need some information regarding Tanfoglio Force 99 9mm pistol. I live in Pakistan and Tanfoglio pistols are available here with the name of "Tanfoglio Viper".

But I have searched the internet and there is no such pistol found. These pistols are identical to "Tanfoglio Force 99" but "Force" is not written on the pistol, instead "Viper" is written. Also, the other thing wriiten on the pistol is "Assembeled in Philippines".

As per my knowledge Armscor is making Tanfoglio pistols in Philippines, so could you please help me and let me know that why is "Viper" written on Tanfoglio gun . I will be very gratefull to you.

Regards,
Zeeshan

NICE

Vik
30-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Well, here's my 2 cents.

Punjab Arms have imported MAPP MS CAL 9MM(Tanfoglio). I have seen the custom record.
And If you look at Window shopping section of PG, you can see Nabeel Bhi holding the Tangs.

Vik
30-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Also check Mairaj Din and Sons.They have also imported Tangs. Don't know where they are located.
Just wanted to make sure If they are fakes or originals. They are originals.

Skywatcher
12-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Mod Edit: Such offers not permitted to post at Pakguns.

shoaibnadeem
12-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Dear brothers,
My friend have a tangfolio viper very rarely used good condition and all orignal accessories and he wants to sell it or exchange it with original CZ-75b, anyone interested ?

NO BUYING AND SELLING BRO!! it is AGAINST the forum rules.. Hope u get what i said!!

Skywatcher
12-02-2013, 06:59 PM
NO BUYING AND SELLING BRO!! it is AGAINST the forum rules.. Hope u get what i said!!

Yes sir, but can u please tell me if someone wants to how can he do that?

joney
13-02-2013, 11:09 PM
Yes sir, but can u please tell me if someone wants to how can he do that?

my friend, grand bazar section is open now.

if you wanna buy or sell any there, you can check it out stuff over there

Skywatcher
16-02-2013, 08:20 PM
my friend, grand bazar section is open now.

if you wanna buy or sell any there, you can check it out stuff over there
Thank u sir for guidance, i am still learning and good to know my fellow bro's helping me.

joney
16-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Thank u sir for guidance, i am still learning and good to know my fellow bro's helping my.

your welcome bro,
we all are here to help each others. Have good stay...

joney
16-02-2013, 10:10 PM

I can see that People of Multan are being increasing day by day.. That's nice thing to see couple of guyz from Multan..... Shooaib bhai, can i have your email????