PDA

View Full Version : cleaning scope lences

imdad ali
07-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Assalamualykum! dear, all scope users, i have (AGS COBALT 3-9*50 IR) WEBLEY scope and my topic is how to clean my scope lences, please tell me about this. Regards, Imdad ali.

Skeeter60
07-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Avoid tissue papers a soft cloth is the best, even a soft cotton tee shirt or anything , tissue paper is coarse and gradually rubs off the lens coatings which are very important

raja yasir
07-02-2012, 11:29 PM
welcome to pg bro,
first of all always cover the lens when the scope is not in use and only wipe it with soft cloth used for glasses and lens .

imdad ali
08-02-2012, 01:47 PM
I think so bunniyan and t-shirt cloths is best for cleaning lences tissu papper is not allow for lence cleaning in booklet of my scope by company.thanks for reply....

Umair Bhaur
08-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Assalamualykum! dear, all scope users, i have (AGS COBALT 3-9*50 IR) WEBLEY scope and my topic is how to clean my scope lences, please tell me about this. Regards, Imdad ali.

All kind of very soft cotton cloth can be used. You can slightly wet the cloth with water only but very slightly. You should not often clean the lense. It should be done only if the lense cathches spots.

Please never use soap, detergent or anything like that.

Wolf Hunter
08-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Bro never use even T shirts, vests and tissue papers for lense cleaning.Only use Microfibre lense cleaning cloths specially textured for cleaning smudge or finger prints.Or second option is to buy a Lense Cleaning Pen is another better option.