PDA

View Full Version : Gunsmiths in Lahore ?

Mujtaba
04-02-2012, 12:12 AM
people what do you think !
who is best gunsmith in Lahore ?
or you prefer ur weapon to be repaired by whom in lahore ?
name ?location n number plz
it il help the pakgunners

HEllAngel
04-02-2012, 04:57 AM
@ Mujtaba

Billu Mechanic . Neela gumbad Behind the orient arms

Birdshooter007
04-02-2012, 07:29 AM
Akram, Basement of Baksh Elahee, Dayyal Singh Mansion. Phone number is already there on PG, I saw it at a couple of places.

Mujtaba
04-02-2012, 09:18 PM
on ly 2 people

Afzaal
05-02-2012, 11:57 AM
i read alot about Muhammad Akram from sir skeeter60's post so definitely he would be best among all

Avais
05-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Yea, Akram Sb., and now his son as well are very good armourers in Lahore.

Soldier
05-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I heard good rapu of Akram Sb.

bbiillaall
05-02-2012, 10:07 PM
yes, these 2 the best in Lahore.
How many do u need bro ?? one is enough to do the job needed :)
u can go blindly to any one of these two and the job will perfectly done, no regrets :)

Sturmgewehr
05-04-2012, 01:51 AM
this is a very good discussion.....do they make parts for like antiques if need be.[upon showing ones license of course]

asimazan
05-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Ejaz billu is the best he is nephew of Akram sb phone number is 04237234814

Mujtaba
07-11-2012, 10:49 PM
this is a very good discussion.....do they make parts for like antiques if need be.[upon showing ones license of course]
yes they can make u many parts i had this discussion wd billu but he said overall finish wd b compromised here ....as they dont have proper machinery

Sturmgewehr
08-11-2012, 01:34 AM
yes they can make u many parts i had this discussion wd billu but he said overall finish wd b compromised here ....as they dont have proper machinery

its quite alright...all I need is quality and reliable parts [not pretty ones] for a Mauser 1914 pistol....a couple of extra mags never hurt nobody.

Sturmgewehr
08-11-2012, 01:35 AM
and Mujtaba thaks for the input been quite a while since someone posted in this thread.

bullahdabarda
08-11-2012, 05:47 PM
besides repairing...can the armorer help modify the gun to better fit the owner? That is the main purpose of armorers in the US. For example, if I took my baikal o/u to him...will he know what needs to change to better fit the gun for a specific purpose, and then maybe modify the stock, or trigger pull. Something like what 12GUAGE has done to his gun, as shown in the amazing article that is posted on the front page of this website. Its an amazing achievement, in and of itself...but I lack the skill, patience and the time to do that to my baikal.

SIGlock
08-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Akram Sb/ Shoaib (his son)37312089, Diyal Sigh Mansion, The Mall.... And Billu (Late Ishaq Sb's son who was a GREAT armourer), don't have his number but his workshop is in the lane right next to Orient Arms... I had always preferred Ishaq Sb because of his nice attitude... Somehow, Akram Sb has become very arrogant, but Shoaib is a nice guy...!!!

Avais
10-11-2012, 11:03 PM
besides repairing...can the armorer help modify the gun to better fit the owner? That is the main purpose of armorers in the US. For example, if I took my baikal o/u to him...will he know what needs to change to better fit the gun for a specific purpose, and then maybe modify the stock, or trigger pull. Something like what 12GUAGE has done to his gun, as shown in the amazing article that is posted on the front page of this website. Its an amazing achievement, in and of itself...but I lack the skill, patience and the time to do that to my baikal.
Yes Akram Sb can make a better fit of your gun as per your needs.

bullahdabarda
11-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the feedback...I will go to him and see what he can do to help me get a better fit on my o/u baikal...although one mistake I made when buying my first weapon that can't be fixed is that I got a dual trigger instead of single trigger... I now know that for clay shooting a single trigger is a better option. But maybe for my next o/u I will get the single trigger.