PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

Birdshooter007
06-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Salam,
Recently I got a Diana Bipod. Attached it to my RWS 350F by removing front stock screws and applying the screws with the mount for the 350 (there were three sets of screws, one for models 25-34, one for 350, and the others for 460).
Afterwards, I was testing the accuracy of different pellets... had to tilt my head a bit for proper aiming. The GUN WAS TILTED SLIGHTLY TO THE LEFT, so took the bipod off. What can I do to properly attach it so the gun is aligned straightly.
Waiting for your inputs.

Airguner
06-01-2012, 07:44 PM
its very Easy Dear put turn off Diana Bipod packet all manual is written i already told you that day ....

SalmanHusain
06-01-2012, 07:50 PM
each pod of bi-pod have adjustable length so try changing the length of the pods relative to surface!! until guns is straight :)

Birdshooter007
06-01-2012, 08:01 PM
each pod of bi-pod have adjustable length so try changing the length of the pods relative to surface!! until guns is straight :)
I opened the bipod to the lowest degree and the highest degree, but the gun is slightly tilted to the left.

SalmanHusain
06-01-2012, 08:09 PM
:/ that's strange!!

Birdshooter007
06-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Now I'll try opening the left pod to more extent than the other one and see if the gun gets exactly level, but spending money on a thing which isn't like what it's supposed to be is a waste.

SalmanHusain
06-01-2012, 08:39 PM
:( did u gt it from pakistan or imported it??

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
06-01-2012, 11:10 PM
SALAM BAHI. I have a bipod on my pcp airguns there is a long strip of palistic lining which should be between the airgun and bipod check if one is missing.is your bipod the solid or tilt version.
SH TARIQ UK.

Birdshooter007
06-01-2012, 11:33 PM
:( did u gt it from pakistan or imported it??
Purchased it from Airguner/khan Hamdan.

SALAM BAHI. I have a bipod on my pcp airguns there is a long strip of palistic lining which should be between the airgun and bipod check if one is missing.is your bipod the solid or tilt version.
SH TARIQ UK.
What's the difference b/w solid and tilt versions? It can be rolled back along the stock if you don't want to use it, and can slide it back into position when needed.
Here's the pic:
http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/B77W/MarzuQ003.jpg
Should I check if my bipod has the plastic strip?

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
07-01-2012, 02:14 AM
SALAM BAHI.
Hi brother tilt version is the one that you can tilt the airgun left or right. The solid one should not tilt the airgun but keep it straight. But you say the airgun is not on level when the airgun is standing on the bipod legs. Have you checked for the rubber strips between the bipod and the airgun. Hope this helps. SH TARIQ UK.

SalmanHusain
07-01-2012, 10:36 AM
SALAM BAHI.
Hi brother tilt version is the one that you can tilt the airgun left or right. The solid one should not tilt the airgun but keep it straight. But you say the airgun is not on level when the airgun is standing on the bipod legs. Have you checked for the rubber strips between the bipod and the airgun. Hope this helps. SH TARIQ UK.
+1 shiekh bro, rubber strips are used for better gripping of bi-pod to stock.
@chaudry bro, you should have tried it on the shop weather it fitted or not, its better to take it back to the shop and get it fixed in front of you without any jugar.
As lastly one of my friend got a red-dot scope form mustafa arms karachi. after getting it home he realized it didnt fitted his Gamo 1000. he along with his airgun returned to the shop. the shop keeper said too leave the weapon for 1hr. after returning waht he saw just boils his and my blood. the dude drilled a hole into brand new gamo to attach the sight :(

Birdshooter007
07-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the help, I'll check if it has a rubber strip or not. And I didn't buy it from a shop, this boy gets these things from ALSayad Dubai.

SHIEKH TARIQ UK
08-01-2012, 02:11 AM
SALAM BAHI.
Hi BAHI could not see the tripod clearly in the bag anyway have you got it sorted. SH TARIQ UK.