PDA

View Full Version : conversion of kpk 30 bore license to rifle/shotgun

junaidfaqir
05-01-2012, 09:20 PM
A A i wanted to know if there is any way to convert my 30 bore provincial pistol license issued from Peshawar to rifle or shotgun. I have already converted it to all Pakistan. any one with any info kindly guide me.

05-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Not possible to convert to Rifle. Not sure about conversion to shotgun.

Raja Nasir
06-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Mr.Junaid,

I am from Islamabad & want to get all pakistan license from Peshawar, as MOI are closed these days...

Can you help me in this regard via your delaer or personal attention ???

arsalan
06-01-2012, 09:48 AM
A A i wanted to know if there is any way to convert my 30 bore provincial pistol license issued from Peshawar to rifle or shotgun. I have already converted it to all Pakistan. any one with any info kindly guide me.

it could not be possible in KPK. license for a pistol could be converted into another bore of a pistol but not to a shotgun or rifle, same for shotgun it could be converted from DBBL to repeater pump or semi but not to a rifle or pistol and same for rifles. In simple words bore of a same category could be changed but not the category. (Note: All the naration is for KPK, I donot know the other provinces procedure)

arsalan
06-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Mr.Junaid,

I am from Islamabad & want to get all pakistan license from Peshawar, as MOI are closed these days...

Can you help me in this regard via your delaer or personal attention ???

In KPK licenses are issued on district quota basis. Through proper chanel it is not possible for a person not belongs to KPK. However you know "Anything is possible in Pakistan" first of all you will get the Provincial license then it will be converted into all pakistan by that DCO office from Home department peshawar. Fee for a provincial license to be converted into all pakistan is Rs, 2000 one time and renewal fee Rs 1000 p/a