PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Fake Gamo Pellets

khan Hamdan
02-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Gamo pellets which are in Pakistan are fake and defected boxes my friend who is a arm dealer in sadder Rawalpindi told my that they are importing from china and Spain also china Gamo pellets are fake and from Spain are defected and NOW on words Gamo is printing a new code for original ones and they are importing from china because of low cost and from Spain which are defected they give us in also very low cost :mmph: i bring a new Gamo pellets From Al sayad they are Excellent and with a originality tag also on it

"King Of Kings"
02-01-2012, 02:45 PM
I also bought gammo pellets from alsayad and they are original. The one i have seen in local market have big difference in quality and packing

khan Hamdan
02-01-2012, 03:51 PM
people does not know the originality but now on words original tag is with promagnumss which i brought from Dubai Gamo is improving the quality of Pellets i noticed which are original ones

SalmanHusain
02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
i knew this was happening!! :P as the packing and the quality greatly reduced in 2 years

Ameer
02-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Hamdan kindly share the pics to let us understand the difference. Thanku

SalmanHusain
02-01-2012, 07:27 PM
the international tins have printed logo not like the one in pakistan which have pasted haphazard sticker on them. plus the pellets finishing is poor means where the die closes over pellet there is slight excess lead. :)

Birdshooter007
02-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Worst pellets I ever came across...

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?7239-Gamo-Pro-Magnum-Pellets&highlight=

Plus I think not only is thins happening in Pakistan, but all around.
Recently I read some reviews from U.S, where shooters were complaining about rubbish quality of these pellets just like we are.

khan Hamdan
02-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Dear in U.S they have many options and among those Gamo quality is cheap as compare with RWS or JSBsss Now we are in Pakistan lets talk about pak not U.S as a already says about Parmyadair.com

Birdshooter007
02-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Dear in U.S they have many options and among those Gamo quality is cheap as compare with RWS or JSBsss Now we are in Pakistan lets talk about pak not U.S as a already says about Parmyadair.com
Pakistan..... ok we have no pellets worthy of being shot in imported airguns we have here (Gamos and RWSs). I'm saying that Gamo pellets of this quality are in other countries too.

Umair Bhaur
03-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Dear All,

I with all responsibility tell you that Gamo has now chosen rather a low cost pellet maker (vender). Gamo does not make pellets themselves. Even the original Gamo pellets are not acceptable all over the world. In US only original Pro Magnums are used but for some time these are as bad as dust.

I got some Gamo promagnum from Alsayad Dubai but these were also very bad as far as accuracy is concerned. So I suggest all the users to quit using Gamo pellets. If we get RWS here, this is a much better option. Or we can also get German match pellets.

Accuracy is the main thing. If we cannot hit a bird we cannot kill it. The first preference in any pellet is accuracy. Just leave all kind of Gamo and save your money. If you get them at cheep rate even then these are costly because you lose the prey and you use extra pellets also.

Birdshooter007
03-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Dear All,

I with all responsibility tell you that Gamo has now chosen rather a low cost pellet maker (vender). Gamo does not make pellets themselves. Even the original Gamo pellets are not acceptable all over the world. In US only original Pro Magnums are used but for some time these are as bad as dust.

I got some Gamo promagnum from Alsayad Dubai but these were also very bad as far as accuracy is concerned. So I suggest all the users to quit using Gamo pellets. If we get RWS here, this is a much better option. Or we can also get German match pellets.

Accuracy is the main thing. If we cannot hit a bird we cannot kill it. The first preference in any pellet is accuracy. Just leave all kind of Gamo and save your money. If you get them at cheep rate even then these are costly because you lose the prey and you use extra pellets also.
That's it... not even thinking of GAMO from now onwards, never. This is what I'm talking about, that it's not about them being fake, Gamo pellets all over are rubbish. I was going to get 3 tins for Rs600 each from Hamdan, tomorrow. He says got them from ALSayad... but I knew Gamos cannot be good.. You saved my time and money. Once again Umair bro.

M Tirmah
28-10-2013, 07:35 PM
yes brother these are fake i bought from pathan that are very shiny i bought them from my hometown bhakkar and the ones in lahore are powdered and dull so i think these are fake and pathan ones are real

yasiralikhan
29-10-2013, 08:02 PM
if you get the original pellets, they are not upto the standard. there are alot of variations among the pellets of one tin. some are loose in barrel and some are tight.