PDA

View Full Version : Which scope is best for Gamo whisper X

khan Hamdan
01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Which scope is best for Gamo whisper x.. does it do best on scope or not i want to put one piece mount

Birdshooter007
01-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Any-scope would do with a one-piece mount. Whixper X has a very manageable recoil.

maniahmed
01-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Well one piece mount is a great idea only if you can find one; i couldn't find one in Karachi (let alone in the height that i wanted). I am using a Bushnell 3-9x40 with two piece mount it cant handle the recoil of whisper X at double height/ length.

Secondly any scope would not work with whisper x/ shadow because with a 40 lens in the front the dial touches the barrel part behind the rear sight. This would also show the rear sight in the lens almost half way through to the mil dot cross hair.

You have a choice that if you permanently want to use a scope then to remove the front sight and the rear sight but still would be in a fix about the front distance dial on the scope (removing the sight would help to secure the gun because both front n rear sight of the gun are the only flimsy parts other wise i love the gun itself, they are easily breakable on a single fall, as made of plastic).

Get a scope lets say at least 2-6 with objective lens aperture/diameter 22-30 or something close. This way you can even use the smaller two piece mount/ one piece mount.

Hope this helps.

aam434
02-12-2011, 08:05 PM
I saw one piece lock down mount at Mustafa Enterprise on Lucky Star in Karachi

wild.hunter250
03-12-2011, 07:23 PM
and dont perches chiness brand even from uae thay have all to all chiness brands

khan Hamdan
09-12-2011, 01:22 PM
my front sight fiber optic sight of Gamo whisper X is broken can i replace and from where can i purchase and how to fixed if i get from al sayad i don't know its available

khan Hamdan
11-12-2011, 01:27 PM
plzzz help me pakgunzz members