PDA

View Full Version : A Day Out With My Mistress - The FN 5.7

Moeen
01-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Salam All,
I have noticed that on this forum there have been quite a few threads on the FiveseveN pistol. Sooooo, today I got a much anticipated call from a brother of mine to come over to the Isb Gun Club and to bring the FN 5.7 as well.
Two variants were fired at approx. 25meters or 27yards at paper targets. I shot only five rounds at paper and had fun putting dents in the quarter inch steel plates. There is a video of all this I am trying to get edited which I will also post later on this thread... maybe by Saturday along with many more pics.
Getting back to the guns, there was a adjustable sight model and a fixed night sight model to fire at the range. Each fired about fifty rounds through the respective weapons - aside from the sights the only other variation was that on the fixed sight model a hogue finger groove sleeve was added for support and comfort. My personal preference has always been aggressive checkering/design for grip on the grip which the FN has. Both guns have the following: ambi safety placed in front/top of trigger guard, ambi mag housing allowing you to switch mag rel sides, a loaded indicator, the top of the slide is also housed in plastic (going a little overboard if you ask me) to give it a more appealing look.
I picked up my FN and we danced. Bang! Wow! I couldn't believe it, exactly as stated by many owners, literally no felt recoil or atleast 30% less than 9mm. AMAZING, the video will show my ear to ear grin as I was firing this doll. The grip is very ergonomic and slim considering the magazine capacity is 20 rounds. The sight picture was clean and clear. The only thing I felt needed work was the trigger. Although, very stiff, it was still very crisp and very smooth, there was no trigger lag. Another amazing thing we discovered about both pistols - the ejected rounds all landed three feet to the front/right of the shooter AND all the spent casings were no more than a foot apart on the ground in one location. Most guns' casings end up everywhere.
Here are the pics:
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/photo2.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/DSC03599.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/DSC03596.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/3-2.jpg
The target above is mine - 25 METERS firing first time.
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/2-1.jpg
The target above is my brother Baluch's (PG member) also firing for the first time at 25 METERS.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/IMG_0038.jpg

Me and our new member Baluch (forum name).
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/IMG_0056.jpg

Aquarius
02-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Beautiful gun.. congrats Moeen Bhai on this pearl.. is the Ammo easily available.

Ameer
02-11-2011, 06:59 AM
A beauty you have got Moeen Bhai, congratulations.

Syed
02-11-2011, 07:22 AM
MOEEN bhai cognrts. plz share the price of this beauty

Asif Ali
02-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Very nice Gun.

bestmagician83
02-11-2011, 08:53 AM
plz share the price of the gun & the ammo too...

Ahnab
02-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Same question as everybody else sir, what is the availability status of the ammo?

HussainAli
02-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Dear Moeen Bro, Very nice looking Handgun...................

I wounder how much this should be selling in KHI market ?

Regards

Madham
02-11-2011, 09:16 AM
very nice addition to "the Haram" Moin bro. congrats

s.cheema
02-11-2011, 10:04 AM
beautiful pistol

Avais
02-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Moeen brother congratulation for picking up a beautiful mistress. I did not knew this can be done in US other than Vegas.

Asif Ali
02-11-2011, 11:00 AM
I believe this is SAO (Single Action Only) Pistol.

http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/firearms/model.asp?fid=FNF003&gid=FNG001&mid=FNM0004

Price are US$1049.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/17121

Huzaifa
02-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Moen bhai Very nice gun & good shooting too. Thank for sharing

Abbas
02-11-2011, 12:39 PM
@Moeen When I first saw this thread, an image of a guy wearing nothing but 5.7 ammo popped into my head and I thought "oh %^#" ;)

Excellent gun MashAllah, waiting for the video and since this gun is being reviewed for the first time, if you could post more in depth pictures that would be great. Btw what is the trigger pull weight like ? Would you rank it more of a carry gun or a shooting gun ?

@All Since this is not really a market weapon and very hard to obtain let me make Moeen's life easier by saying the price ranges somewhere between 300k to 500k.

Syed
02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
last year some of them sold over 500k but no ammo available those days

ARJ
02-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Moeen bhai aap jeet gaein hein ! thanks for sharing.

Moeen
02-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Salam All,
THANK YOU ALL for your comments.
I paid a little more than what our Dear Abbas bhai has mentioned due to that ammo. Yes, most in Karachi were and still are being sold for 750k without ammo. The ammo is very scarce I was able to collect some here and there AND still am always looking for more.... Ammo price of this thing varies so no SET rate as I have picked up rounds for as low as 50/rs as well as up to 2000/rs a ridiculous round!

This gun in my opinion, had there not been an issue with ammo, makes for a great hip-carry-gun. I won't wear it on the ankle. Then again mine is not for carry; I wanna slowly make it a range gun. Its lighter than a G19 loaded atleast it definately felt like that. I don't have a trigger pull measuring gauge but I felt it to be around 5 or 6 lbs. I opened it up to see if this problem could be remedied but the trigger and other springs were coil (non compression) springs meaning cutting a coil or two will only render this pistol workless. Still I too don't give up that easy... other springs are on the way along with a threaded barrel ;-). I am thinking a compensator, smooth trigger, and some other stuff...

@Abbas - bhai, wait, I meant what I said, big n sexy wearing only ammo, coming soon.

12GAUGE
02-11-2011, 08:34 PM
beautiful mistress bro. i'm sure you must be having a blast with your time out with this Belgian beauty.

Regards.

American Lockpicker
03-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Interesting ammo. Is it made by POF?

Moeen
03-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Salam All,
@American Lockpicker - No this is not POF ammo, its FN Ammo.

AK47
03-11-2011, 10:25 AM
@Moeen.........Nicee bro and congrats.

Well, the gun for sure is a beauty to have, yet in my opinion, this ammo, being a Nato specimen and probably for a selected few of armory, will never manage sadly to attain wide-spread market share over here, so get ready for a Rs. 4K/Per. round price tag even, yet I agree it's primarily "BNS" stuff, hence the dot on the "i" of your already sprawling arsenal. Happy shooting bro.

Regards.

Skeeter60
03-11-2011, 10:31 AM
At Rs 2000/- a stroke your mistress is the most expansive mistress brother. Only Aristotle Onasis types can afford her.

AK47
03-11-2011, 10:41 AM
At Rs 2000/- a stroke your mistress is the most expansive mistress brother. Only Aristotle Onasis types can afford her.

Sir, I trust he was a "BNS" of his times, you're talking to the reincarnated version here!

Regards.

ARJ
03-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Edited: Kindly post in the English language only.

Regards.

ACHILLES
03-11-2011, 05:48 PM
congrate bro for getting ammo.

Zeeshan Malik
03-11-2011, 08:27 PM
MashAllah moeen bhai really lucky man :)

Moeen
04-11-2011, 12:44 AM
Salam All,
Thanks ALL. The Ammo is expensive, so is heroin and cocaine, but their affects are obviously pleasurable to want more as is this case. "Ye Dil Mange More..." I was supposed to come to Lahore this week, instead got another surprise(s) SENT TO ME. Thanks to Malik Fayaz bhai owner of Hira Arms, Nila Gumbad, Lahore. Here are photos, now need to do SERIOUS practice as I also have Doctor Sights arriving for my Glock 34 along with Carver Comp..

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/DSC03603-1.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/DSC03605.jpg

abbasdurrani
04-11-2011, 01:19 AM
congrats! beautiful guns! how much for the walther bro?

zainulabdeen
04-11-2011, 08:57 AM
brother Moen , after looking at ur arsenal , i feel u r very much right in saying " being big and sexy , i can be any where i want to " :). very impressive collection indeed coupled with corresponding knowledge in relevant field. great , really great

Moeen
04-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Salam All,
Thanks All.
@AbbasDurrani - it was a gift

Abbas
05-11-2011, 12:00 PM
The Walther is fantastic and the Czeckmate even more so ! Congratulations !

Skeeter60
05-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Moeen Bro
Heartiest Congratulations on getting the Czechmate. It is a great pistol pl post your review and comments about the pistol.
I have never seen even a custom tuned hand gun to have such precise fit of the frame to slide and barrel to slide and the barrel bushing is kind of self adjusting. After firing couple of hundred rounds it appears un fired.
I am sure you will not forget to use lithium grease on the rails, barrel bushing and barrel lugs.

Moeen
06-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Salam All,
I still have to post the movie of the FN however the guy doing the editing for me... Asif Arbab's (Montage Productions) mother is in the hospital.
@Abbas - Thanks and looking forward to posting my photo soon.
@Skeeter60 - Sir, a real pleasure talking to you yesterday, I won't forget the grease and will be posting the results.

Syed Rehmat
06-11-2011, 02:58 PM
vry nice pistol and calibore.
by da way
IS this mr laghari?

Moeen
06-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Salam All,
@Syed Rehmat - Yes Sir, the other PG member in the photo is Senator Sardar Jamal Laghari.

Moeen
08-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Salam All,
I do hope that Eid was very good for everyone. I was quite busy just prior to Eid (after posting this thread). I was in the process of changing mistresses. And here she is new and beautiful.
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/FN57a.jpg
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h427/pyramids99/FN57.jpg

Huzaifa
08-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Wow now looks nice & sexy!!!!!

AK47
09-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Moeen bro, Salams. Yes, I can see you've had a great Eid this year, no doubts. Beautiful item there, congrats, both on the Eid and the new "concubine" above. May I ask, did you change it with the previous one or added another "fuel licker" to your already great collection? I humbly wouldn't doubt it, if you even managed another frame for it, only you can do such magic, lol!

Happy shooting bro,

Regards.

Moeen
09-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Salam All,
Thanks All,
@AK47 - no I exchanged it with another one. This one is in a different box as well and comes with a cleaning kit. Most of the FN boxes here are ridiculous size - this one came in a very very sleek and small black box.

AK47
09-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Thanx Moeen bro, now kindly also do post some range shots from shorter distance than 25 mtrs. What is your prs explanation of the shots landing above the bull, I mean, the excellent shot that your good self is, how do you explain the higher placed shots, since I doubt the recoil is any more than a cal. 30, is it? Or is it a question of personal adjustment to the beauty only?

Thanx.

Regards.

Moeen
09-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Salam All,
@AK47 - bro, awaiting more... MUCH more ammo then I will do a comprehensive test as this has become my favorite gun. The sights/aiming was on the high side as I was aiming dead center with the sights. The next set would have been much much better but not that much ammo there that day with me. And bhai, I cannot shoot for less than 25meters - rather will try to group from a longer distance.:)

AK47
09-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Salam All,
@AK47 - bro, awaiting more... MUCH more ammo then I will do a comprehensive test as this has become my favorite gun. The sights/aiming was on the high side as I was aiming dead center with the sights. The next set would have been much much better but not that much ammo there that day with me.

Thanx Moeen bro and I must say I just love looking at those bullets, they remind me too much of my favorite calibers, lol!

Well, looking forward to watching your next session then. Explain the recoil/sound-wave plz, as in comparison to the TT round, which I trust is closest in comparison?

Regards.

aliabidi1977
09-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Hi Faisal bro. Just called.

AK47
09-11-2011, 11:15 PM
aliabidi1977 (http://www.pakguns.com/member.php?2243-aliabidi1977) ............Oh, ok, my phone was in other room. Shall get back to you tomorrow, Inshallah.

Regards.

Moeen
09-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Salam All,
@AK47 - Bro, I can't say as to the sound too much as I have NOT heard a .30bore being fired since we had that mini gtg in Haripur. But I do believe the sound to be the same. Recoil felt was definitely less than the 9mm or I should say a glock or I can say equal to the fully loaded (heavy) with compensator CZ Czechmate which equates to very very low kick.

American Lockpicker
10-11-2011, 01:05 AM
The sights/aiming was on the high side as I was aiming dead center with the sights. The next set would have been much much better but not that much ammo there that day with me. And bhai, I cannot shoot for less than 25meters - rather will try to group from a longer distance.:)

Interesting, with the ammo I was using it was hitting low at say 15m and right where I was aiming at 100m. Try it at longer distances as the gun performs really well there. :)

Moeen
10-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Salam All,
@American Lockpicker - I do intend to do that, I believe this thing will do even better at longer distances. Well stated.

Moeen
25-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Salam All,
Just uploaded video of CZ Czechmate shooting: http://youtu.be/idaC5272bZ0

Moeen
25-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Salam All,
UPDATED all the videos as best I could...enjoy

AK47
25-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Well, nice seeing you finally since long boss!

I've always said and wish to repeat again that dear and beloved BNS bro is the only guy I've ever seen who gives HECK to: "Breathing control", "weavers", stances, etc. It's merely roller-coasting only and about pulling, squeezing and downing only, that's it! Excellent shots Moeen bro, loved to see the roundies going down one by one and QUICKLY! Simply Superb.

You know what, if only your skill was a trade-able item, even 50% of it, I'd be a 1.st buyer and willing to sacrifice a next handgun for it, no doubts, lol!

Thanks for the share bro,

Regards.

Moeen
25-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Salam All,
@AK47 - bhai... LOLZ, you ARE too kind.
Now please hurry up before this weather changes and lets set up another meet/shoot. Its time now.

AK47
25-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Salam All,
@AK47 - bhai... LOLZ, you ARE too kind.
Now please hurry up before this weather changes and lets set up another meet/shoot. Its time now.

Yeah, sure, just a bit busy these days with some land biz, etc, yet I think a meet-up is due, will get back to you soon, Inshallah, no doubts. Thanks for the offer.

Btw, I was thinking the shots shown here would be from your latest mistress, let's have some news on it too, how's she fairing, any more ammo purchases?

Regards.

malik160
26-11-2011, 01:06 AM
excellent shooting, and the FN is a sweet pistol you have, really enjoyed the pics

Moeen
28-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Salam All,
@All - Thanks again. Have re-edited my video further and here is the new link: http://youtu.be/tpYqtUuO3rs
@AK47 - I think a meet is due regardless of whether we shoot or not.

Trigger_happy78
29-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Congrats moeen sir on your awsome weapons.

sharp-shooter
31-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Moeen bhai just one word "MESMERIZED" i must say i am absolutely impressed to see such a mature and upto the mark forum, never thought of seeing FN FiveSeven here... a prized thing to own you are one lucky guy moeen bhai

Fraz
01-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Moeen bhai just one word "MESMERIZED" i must say i am absolutely impressed to see such a mature and upto the mark forum, never thought of seeing FN FiveSeven here... a prized thing to own you are one lucky guy moeen bhai

salam and welcome to PG sharp shooter bro :)
once you look around here you'll find almost all NPB weapons here, a very versatile collection. please go through the member collections thread, im sure ul have a jaw drop :P . have a nice time here

sharp-shooter
04-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Wa Alaikum Asalam and thanx alot for welcoming me faraz bro ,you are absolutely right about versatility about the collections i am spending more than 10 hours a day to catch up everything and am really enjoying all the shares reviews and above all a very congenial and co operative fraternity good to be here :D

Moeen
07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Salam All,
@All - Thanx

gunenthusiast
08-02-2012, 10:53 AM
awesome collection and shooting bro.

Sturmgewehr
08-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Same question as everybody else sir, what is the availability status of the ammo?

My battle brother has asked a very good question Sir what is availability status of ammo.....BTW excellent weapon......

Moeen
08-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Salam All,
Well, none available yet in market, sources claim that ammo is on way from Fiocci or something like that. FakharAlam will be importing it and selling it for 800/rs each round and some other sources have stated that Shah Alam is importing it. Either way, nothing yet. But once they come in - this FN will be a hot item as there are probably only 35-50 pieces around.
Me - I have plenty, I buy in bulk from sources (dealers) in Peshawar.

American Lockpicker
09-02-2012, 01:16 AM
I use the Fiocchi ammo its not that great. FN(except lead free) or VBR(both from Belgium) ammo is the best.

Sturmgewehr
09-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Salam All,
Well, none available yet in market, sources claim that ammo is on way from Fiocci or something like that. FakharAlam will be importing it and selling it for 800/rs each round and some other sources have stated that Shah Alam is importing it. Either way, nothing yet. But once they come in - this FN will be a hot item as there are probably only 35-50 pieces around.
Me - I have plenty, I buy in bulk from sources (dealers) in Peshawar.

oooohhhhh pricey....but nice buy.....

HEllAngel
11-02-2012, 10:49 PM
Definitely a dream gun for me. Specially i loved the ammo :) Identical to 223 lol :) It should take me long to buy one.......

Great gun bro.