PDA

View Full Version : my rights as a member of the forum

fluffmaster
26-10-2011, 09:19 PM
I want to ask some moderator as to why my thread, titled "time to buy" has been removed without any notice? what rule did I violate?

eagerly awaiting reply. If you dont have the courage to reply, well I,ll settle for the time wasted here and wont waste any more.

Trajan
26-10-2011, 09:25 PM
@ Fluffmaster: Bro, i have no idea why your thread was deleted, but let me share with you what i believe holds true for this forum.

You asked about rights.. it is more like a privilege. We are not paying for access here as this website is here for us all free to use. We are not being charged for advise and answers to pertinent questions and queries. Someone is going to lengths keeping it up and running, keeping it legal, keeping it clean. We owe them appreciation AND politeness at the very least.
Sure if you have an issue, you can certainly raise it. The mods and admin are extremely polite and humble BUT i would earnestly request you to relax and rephrase your question in a manner that is cordial and respectful.

best regards

Birdshooter007
26-10-2011, 09:36 PM
I agree with Trajan, if you have any issues, you could ask a bit politely as you are not paying for this forum.

Denovo87
26-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Its not matter of courage bro, if you have courage to ask mods do have to answer. I didnot see your thread so not sure what it was about and who deleted/removed it, what I can guess is; you posted the thread which a mod seen and directed you to post info in a general thread appropriate for this info & closed your thread (saying it will be deleted soon, a standard procedure mods have been instructed to follow) but you never visited your own thread for some hours and never got to know what exactly happened.

Trust me bro, no one hates you ;) you are our lovely lovely fluffy fluffy master ... now cheer up & try posting the info in relevant thread (that already exists for such information, I am sure that was the only reason you are unable to see your old thread).

Waiting your BIG smile bro, so I could close this thread in a happy ending manner ;)

Avais
26-10-2011, 09:49 PM
@ Fluffmaster: Bro, i have no idea why your thread was deleted, but let me share with you what i believe holds true for this forum.

You asked about rights.. it is more like a privilege. We are not paying for access here as this website is here for us all free to use. We are not being charged for advise and answers to pertinent questions and queries. Someone is going to lengths keeping it up and running, keeping it legal, keeping it clean. We owe them appreciation AND politeness at the very least.
Sure if you have an issue, you can certainly raise it. The mods and admin are extremely polite and humble BUT i would earnestly request you to relax and rephrase your question in a manner that is cordial and respectful.

best regards
+10 Trajan brother. Very wel explained the difference of rights and previlege.

Naveed_pk
27-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Dear fluffmaster, your thread was deleted because it was not in a appropriate way.We generally move and edit the post and threads which are not correct or posted in the wrong direction. It was me who deleted your thread and then adjusted in the proper way. First the title of the thread was not clear "time to buy" what ? Make the title clear first what you are trying to say or update. Secondly we already have a window shopping thread if you have any updates post there always.Also your thread was not deleted without notice. I replied,guided you to the window shopping thread.then your post was merged to that thread for further response further i displayed a message that thread will be deleted soon. Then your thread was deleted.You can see your post in "window shopping thread" if you are unable to find just copy and paste the title in the search bar you will get it.You are a respected member to us. And have not violated any rule.just you need is the proper guidence. And that i did for you. Hope you understand and continue with a smile on your face.Regards

fluffmaster
27-10-2011, 09:42 AM
I must admit , I reacted too harshly...for which I sincerely apologise to admin , members as well as moderators.the replies here have not only relieved my misgivings ,,,but have filled me with a new zeal enthusiasm, pride and feeling of comradeship towards all.
I thank you all for understanding and care.
Long Live Pak guns
Long Live Pakistan

Mudassir
27-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Even though the question was not appropriately put, i thank Denova87 & Naveed_pk who responded in an extremely courteous manner, great going mods!!

We are extremely blessed to have this community, lets make it stronger and not squabble over petty issues.. the mods could have just been emailed for a clarification... my two cents!!!

HussainAli
27-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Dear Mods & Members, These 8 Post of this thread is sure a "Wonderful" example of true "Sportsmen Sprite" ............

Love to be a Proud Member of the "Family"....................

God Bless us ............. Brothers....

Regards

Naveed_pk
27-10-2011, 12:11 PM
@ Fluffmaster thanks for your understanding bro :) , The Love,Brotherhood and the faith among us on Pakguns you will never see on any other forum. That is the reason i am in love with this forum and addicted to it . I have made many many good friends here which even have taken the places of my childhood friends .
I just want to quote a saying from one of our member, he always say "Once a Pakgunner , always a Pakgunner"

Thanks to all brothers who have faith in the management , that we can never do anything wrong. Our all actions (editing post / thread) is just to spread knowledge of arms and guiding newbies to the firearm world in a better way .

@ Mudassir normally we never sent emails to members , just a note is left in the relevant thread/post.

@ Fluffmaster hope you have got your answers , so should we close this thread now ;)