PDA

View Full Version : Dont neglect the rules of gun safety

zainulabdeen
25-10-2011, 09:03 AM
it is often reiteriated in gun safety rules that if a gun fails to cycle or fire any shell , u should hold the gun pointed in safe direction at least for 30 seconds or some say 60 seconds ( i persanally shall follow the subsequent ) ,as some shells tend to delayed discharge. to own a gun is not only a sort of pride and honour but it also adds a great deal of responsibility to owner owning to becoming responsible not for the safety of those around him , but for his personal safety too. look and think what could the consequences be if this dude would have hold his head some centimeters ahead of the angle shown in this footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ2alH0UD7E&feature=player_embedded

HussainAli
25-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Dear Zain Bro, Nice share and highlight.........

Indeed these are very essentials of Guns Sports............and "Should NOT be Over-Looked or Forget" even while sleeping !!!!

And if one over look these ............then "MUST NOT Posses a firearm".................

Regards

Trajan
25-10-2011, 05:57 PM
@ Zainulabdeen: Thank you for the wonderful share. The point you raised is frequently overlooked wherein users would simply rack the slide and eject the round after ftf which in actuality MAY be a slow burner and COULD go off.

Here is another link of improper handling of firearms:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBISLpVkbo&feature=related

The key being. treat all firearms with respect.. your life DOES depend on it.

Avais
25-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Brother thank you very much for the very informative and alarming advise.

Ameer
25-10-2011, 10:11 PM
The same mistake i did when i ejected and picked the missed shell, but i was lucky (lol). I was then told by a senior to wait for half a min at least.

Trigger_happy78
26-10-2011, 10:39 AM
I know this is a very serious matter, that one should strictly obey rules of gun safety. But I can't stop smiling, it is funny. Sorry guyz excuse me.

Sturmgewehr
26-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Always treat a gun as if it were loaded....Keep to that golden rule and Inshallah nothing bad will happen..........plus its never a bad idea keeping your guns sqeaky clean.