PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft now in Pakistan !

Abbas
01-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Salams, a friend of mine has got the Airsoft dealership for Pakistan and has just launched it here. As a goodwill gesture on supplying a very interesting product I'm happy to gift him this advertising thread for a few months.

Please visit his website http://www.airsoft.com.pk/ for more info.

Abbas
01-10-2011, 11:44 PM
I would like to be one of your first customers and buy this product: WE KAC KnightHawk M1911 Limited Edition

How do I ? Also could you kindly educate us all a little on Airsoft and it's product range. Thanks.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Dear Abbas Bhai,

Thank you so much for all your positive support, I must admit it was not an easy project but by the Grace of GOD we have managed to pull it through.

It will be an honour for me if you become my first customer from PakGuns. In order to make the purchase all you need to do is to put the product in the Cart and Check Out. Fill in your details and within the next 24 –48 hours the products will be at your door step (Lahore only).

We have a very detailed page with FAQs it will answer almost all your questions about Airsoft. I am including a link to this page.

http://airsoft.com.pk/FAQ (http://airsoft.com.pk/FAQ)

I will be more than happy to answer all your queries.

Regards,
Imran

sikander zaman1
02-10-2011, 01:11 AM
nice to see airsoft guns in pakistan

Huzaifa
02-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Dear Abbas Bhai,

Thank you so much for all your positive support, I must admit it was not an easy project but by the Grace of GOD we have managed to pull it through.

It will be an honour for me if you become my first customer from PakGuns. In order to make the purchase all you need to do is to put the product in the Cart and Check Out. Fill in your details and within the next 24 –48 hours the products will be at your door step (Lahore only).

We have a very detailed page with FAQs it will answer almost all your questions about Airsoft. I am including a link to this page.

http://airsoft.com.pk/FAQ (http://airsoft.com.pk/FAQ)

I will be more than happy to answer all your queries.

Regards,
Imran

When will Airsoft Guns come in Karachi market & are your guns reliable?

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 01:46 AM
After all the hassles we have faced by the authorities I don’t think we will be coming to Karachi anytime soon.

As for the reliability WE Tech is a very famous brand fromTaiwan and it has captured a huge market in USA. International reviews of all our products are available on Youtube.com kindly go through these reviews in order to judge our products.

Canik
02-10-2011, 02:32 AM
After all the hassles we have faced by the authorities I don’t think we will be coming to Karachi anytime soon.

As for the reliability WE Tech is a very famous brand fromTaiwan and it has captured a huge market in USA. International reviews of all our products are available on Youtube.com kindly go through these reviews in order to judge our products.

Is there any option of delivery in karachi. ?

1cleanshot
02-10-2011, 02:40 AM
congrats.hope to see your branch in peshawar as well.

Silent killerr
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Good news
i am gonna purchase 3-4 pieces

Dr Hanif Malik
02-10-2011, 08:35 AM
excellant air gun,please give idea of prices,i hope this will be in our pocket limits.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Is there any option of delivery in karachi. ?

Because these guns are so realistic we will not be able to courier them.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 09:21 AM
excellant air gun,please give idea of prices,i hope this will be in our pocket limits.

The prices start from Rs. 12500 and go all the way to 22000, kindly visit the website all details are availble.

Zeeshan Malik
02-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Imran bro Aoa ! really very happy after visiting your website . i need a glock and M4 in pindi how could i got them ? info.zeeshanmalik@gmail.com

AK47
02-10-2011, 10:51 AM
The PX4 storm is the most authentic looking one in handguns, offered even with the print. The 1911 does have an "artificial" look to it, with that texture.

Best looking item though is the unavailable M4, no doubts.

May consider something for the lad, anytime soon. (a father using the son as an excuse, lolzzzzzz!).

Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with the venture over here, would like you to comment a bit on any of the things, you may have tried for yourself, I mean with respect to cycling, any issues? Comment a bit on the M4, since it's not gas-operated, but battery dependent? How long charging required, what's the usage duration per battery, etc?

Thanks.

Regards.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Imran bro Aoa ! really very happy after visiting your website . i need a glock and M4 in pindi how could i got them ? info.zeeshanmalik@gmail.com

Dear Zeeshan, thank you for liking the site.

Either you can collect them on your next visit to Lahore or you can ask a friend in Lahore to collect it on your behalf. I am extremely sorry but we can not arrange a dispatch.

Do let me know if you want them so that I can reserve the items for you.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 12:15 PM
The PX4 storm is the most authentic looking one in handguns, even with print. The 1911 does have an "artificial" look to it, with that texture.

Best looking item though is the unavailable M4, no doubts.

May consider something for the lad, anytime soon. (a father using the son as an excuse, lolzzzzzz!).

Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with the venture over here, would like you to comment a bit on any of the things, you may have tried for yourself, I mean with respect to cycling, any issues? Comment a bit on the M4, since it's not gas-operated, but battery dependent? How long charging required, what's the usage duration per battery, etc?

Thanks.

Regards.

Sir let me assure you that all of them are authentic looking, my personal favorite is the 92FS it has even got the Beretta Markings on it and the recoil is very good.

The 1911 is the exact replica of a Limited Edition KnightHawk.

The M4 and all the other Rifles are in stock but as mentioned on the site these have come without battery and chargers which willbe in stock in two weeks’ time.

Let me tell you these guns are more of a father thing than the lads.

I personally have tried the G36C and the experience is amazing, I don’t want to boast about itbut do check the videos on Youtube. A standard battery requires a charge of 4 –5 hours and lasts 300 – 400 shots.

AK47
02-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Sir let me assure you that all of them are authentic looking, my personal favorite is the 92FS it has even got the Beretta Markings on it and the recoil is very good.

The 1911 is the exact replica of a Limited Edition KnightHawk.

The M4 and all the other Rifles are in stock but as mentioned on the site these have come without battery and chargers which willbe in stock in two weeks’ time.

Let me tell you these guns are more of a father thing than the lads.

I personally have tried the G36C and the experience is amazing, I don’t want to boast about itbut do check the videos on Youtube. A standard battery requires a charge of 4 –5 hours and lasts 300 – 400 shots.

Lolz! Thanks, you just gave me another good excuse, hahahaha!

Well, I'll have to visit you in Lahore sometimes weather gets a bit better, been mouth-waterish drooling since last night, hahahaha!

Sir, what types of batteries being used for the rifles? Are we talking 9 volts? Also, I suppose prices are battery included, but still, if one would require an extra one, what would be the price of the battery?

Finally, I was amazed to see the weight of all handguns displayed to be quite close in figures to the real guns, Beretta M9 even being slightly heavier than the original??!! I'd truly appreciate if you could start ordering some good holsters for these, and my fellow brothers would know why, lolzzzzzz!

Regards.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Limited Edition KnightHawk

http://www.nighthawktactical.com/knights-armament.html

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Lolz! Thanks, you just gave me another good excuse, hahahaha!

Well, I'll have to visit you in Lahore sometimes weather gets a bit better, been mouth-waterish drooling since last night, hahahaha!

Sir, what types of batteries being used for the rifles? Are we talking 9 volts? Also, I suppose prices are battery included, but still, if one would require an extra one, what would be the price of the battery?

Finally, I was amazed to see the weight of all handguns displayed to be quite close in figures to the real guns, Beretta M9 even being slightly heavier than the original??!! I'd truly appreciate if you could start ordering some good holsters for these, and my fellow brothers would know why, lolzzzzzz!

Regards.

Sir you are more than welcome to visit anytime.

Different models use different type of batteries details are in their product description. Yes the prices are inclusive of standard battery and charger, but if you want to upgrade then you can put in a LiPo battery which are available in the market. In the first shipment we have not ordered any extra batteries.

Sir as I said earlier these are exact replicas even down to the weight, no one knows it better than I do after all the grilling I have had from the Customs.

AirSoft
02-10-2011, 12:54 PM
AEG G36C from Asia Electric Guns

http://youtu.be/xqwqnRDGBPA

HussainAli
03-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Dear AirSoft Bro, Welcome to PakGuns and Well to Pakistan in regards to Air Soft weapons, as I am also one of the "Air Soft Hunter" locally............

Hope to have a nice and reliable relationship in future !

Regards

Sturmgewehr
03-10-2011, 11:12 AM
finally airsoft fun in lahore.hey airsoft do you have some arena where people can battle.

Trajan
03-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Great news! and great videos. just a quick questions. how are the matches decided between two sides? Does it depend on the 'honour' system where the person hit raises his arms up?
I did a lot of paintball back in my younger days, and even with paintballs leaving a distinct mark on a hit, people would still try to get away when the referees werent looking.

Also, any plans on adding other airsoft weapons to the inventory ?

bbiillaall
03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
impressive
really need one :)

Sturmgewehr
03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Great news! and great videos. just a quick questions. how are the matches decided between two sides? Does it depend on the 'honour' system where the person hit raises his arms up?
I did a lot of paintball back in my younger days, and even with paintballs leaving a distinct mark on a hit, people would still try to get away when the referees werent looking.

yeah I agree.............anyways are there any paint markers available here in Pakistan........the arena in lahore is totally shot.......his refils are duds and the guns are kaput.

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Dear AirSoft Bro, Welcome to PakGuns and Well to Pakistan in regards to Air Soft weapons, as I am also one of the "Air Soft Hunter" locally............

Hope to have a nice and reliable relationship in future !

Regards

Thank you Hussain and all for the warm welcome.

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 02:05 PM
impressive
really need one :)

Thankx Bilal !!

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 02:13 PM

Dear Trajan,

We do have plans to add a number of new items to the inventory and by the kind of response I am getting I am sure the next shipment will be ordered very soon.

As for the games I am including some details for your reference:

Airsoft Game Types/Rules etc

***Infinite Regen/Multiple lives/One Life/Medic rules***

Infinite Regen Rule: When players are shot, they return to a designated respawn point and they can rejoin the game.

Multiple Lives Rule: Each player is given a set number of lives. Each time they are shot, they lose a life. Therefore, a person with 3 lives is out of the game after being shot on 3 separate occasions. When shot, the player returns to the designated respawn point before rejoining the game. Each player can be give three 'chips' and must give one to a marshal each time they are hit.

One Life Rule: One hit, and you are out of the game. You must wait for a new game to start before rejoining.

Medic Rule: Each team is given a Medic who can ''resurrect'' dead players. Players who have been hit must call out for the Medic, keep their hand(s) raised, lower their gun and not move position. When the Medic touches them, they rejoin the game instantly. If the medic is hit, he/she can rejoin the game in their current position after 30 seconds. They must count out this 30 seconds aloud.

In games with a large number of players, it is inevitable that some of those players will be 'taken out' early in the game. These 'dead' player would then have to stand around for 10-20 minutes waiting for the next game to begin. Therefore, for games with a large number of players it is preferably to used the Infinite Regen rule, Medic rule or the Multiple lives rule. Conversely, games with a small number of players work best with the One Life rule.

***Game types***

Base Capture
Players : A minimum of 4 people per team. No maximum.
Starting points: Two Teams, starting at two predefined bases.
Objective: To physically touch the opposing teams base structure.
Time Limit : No time limit.
Regen : Can be played with regen or single-life only. For games with large number of players, regen is preferably.
Comments: Works best with a medium number of players (about 20-30).

Last Team Standing
Players : A minimum of 12 people. 4 people per team.
Starting points: Teams should be evenly spaced among the playfield with an effort to provide equal cover for each team.
Objective: Each team plays against all of the other teams. It's a simple matter of wiping out every other team before they wipe out your team. The last team to remain is declared the winner.
Time Limit : None
Regen : No regen. Single lives only.
Comments: Fast and chaotic where the enemy is everywhere. More fun with large number of players (30+)

Traitor
Players: Any number.
Starting points: Two or more bases with equal teams.
Objective: Prior to the game starting, the Marshals shall place a traitor or several traitors in each team. The teams play against each other, trying to eliminate the opposing team(s). At any point during the game, the traitors may attack the team that they have been assigned to. They can also signal to the opposing team that they are a traitor (and therefore not to be shot at). They can also deliberately miss when shooting at the opposing team.
Time Limit : None. A signal however can be given at any time by the marshals to inform the traitors that they should 'attack now'.
Regen : None. Single lives only
Comments : This game creates paranoia as players do not know who the traitor is on their team. Players need to keep an eye on their own team mates as well as the opposing team. The winner is determined by the last team standing.

Hostage
Players: 15 or more suggested. Teams are split at a ratio of 2:1 (e.g.10 Bandits for every 5 Special forces), with one additional person as a hostage.
Starting points: Bandits start at a base. Special Forces start at an Insertion/Pickup point.
Objective: The Bandits team have a hostage who must be rescued by the Special Forces Team. The Special Forces must find and touch the Hostage before leading them safely back to the designated Insertion/pickup point. The Bandits must guard the hostage. The hostage can try to escape at any time. The hostage cannot be shot unless they try to escape. If the hostage is shot while escaping then the bandits win. The bandits also win if they eliminate all Special Forces. If the hostage reaches the pickup point alive, then the Special Forces team & the hostage wins.
Regen : None
Comments : Quite a hard game for the Special Forces. Success is possible with good teamwork, tactics and good aiming. A chance for teams to show off their skill.

Black Hawk Down
Players: 25 or more suggested. There are 3 teams. Bandits, Pilots & Special Forces, at a ratio of 3:1:1 (e.g. teams of 15, 5 & 5 respectively)
Starting points: Bandits start at a base central to the playing field. Pilots start in a random area fairly close to the Bandit Base but behind them. Special Forces start at an insertion point in front of the bandits (so they have to go through or around the Bandit base.
Objective: The Special Forces need to get to the Pilots, and bring them safely back to their insertion point. The Special Forces and the Pilots win if any member of the Pilots team reach the insertion point. The Bandits win by eliminating all of the Pilots. It is not necessary for them to eliminate the Special Forces.
Time Limit : This is usually a timed game with a 20-25 minute time limit for the suggested number of players. Failure to rescue the hostage within that time is a loss for the Special forces.
Regen : Can be played with Medic Rule or the One Life Rule.
Comments: A popular game that requires speed and tactics to win.

Kaboom!
Players: Any number. Two teams of equal players.
Starting points: The two teams should start at predefined bases.
Objective: A 'bomb' is place midway between the two bases. Each team must retrieve the bomb. Team A must bring it to their starting base and hold it for three minutes to diffuse it. Team B must bring the bomb to a designated bomb site where a three minute detonation countdown begins. The team that successfully holds the bomb at their designated area for three minutes wins. Team B must not be within 20 feet of the bomb when it detonates.
Regen : Infinite regen Rule applies.
Comments: Fast paced game usually accompanied by heroic efforts as the clock is ticking....

Base Control
Starting points: Two bases at opposite ends of the play field.
Objective: An uneven number sub-bases should be marked on the playfield.. A chess clock/stopwatch is required at each sub-base. The two teams must get to the sub-bases and activate their respective chess clock/stopwatch & deactivate the opposing teams clock/stopwatch. At the end of the time limit, the total time that each base was controlled by each team is calculated to determine who 'won' that base. The team that 'won' the most bases is declared the overall winner.
Time Limit : 10 mins per 10 players
Regen : Any, although with larger groups the Infinite Regen, Multiple Lives and Medic rules are preferred.
Comments: An easy game to play if Chess Timer Clocks are used as they start your own clock and stop the enemies clock at the press of a button. Speed and a balance of offence/defence is required to win.

Capture the flag
Players: Any number:
Starting points: Two or more bases.
Objective: Capture a flag which has been deployed central to all bases, and return it to your base. When the flag is returned to a base, that team scores 1 point and the flag/teams are reset. Play continues until the time limit has been reached and the team with the most points is declared the winner. Players who are shot while carrying the flag must drop in on the ground and proceed to the regen point. They cannot tell their team where the flag is until after they have regen'ed.
Time Limit : 10 minutes per 10 players.
Regen : Infinite regen rule applies or Medic Rule.
Comments: This one is all about speed and protecting the flag carrier.

Team Juggernaut
Players: Any number. 1 Juggernaut for every 10 Assassin players.
Starting points: The Juggernaut(s) should start central to the play area. Assassins start at random bases throughout the play area.
Objective: Specially marked anti-Juggernaut Pistols should be placed at random areas on the playfield. The Juggernauts will know the location, but cannot touch the pistols. Assassins need to find these pistols. Juggernauts can be shot with assassins AEG's but cannot be killed by them. Only the special Anti-Juggernaut pistols can be used to kill a Juggernaut. Assassin players can be shot be the Juggernauts but are allowed to regen. Juggernauts are allowed 500 rounds of ammunition only. Assasins must find and use the Anti-Juggernaut pistols to eliminate all the Juggernauts before the time limit expires.
Time Limit : 5-10 minutes per Juggernaut.
Regen : Juggernauts are immune to regular AEG fire but have one life when shot with an Anti-Juggernaut pistol. Assassins have infinite Regen.
Comment: The infamous Juggernaut game from the original HRTA site, revamped for the large number of players that attend regularly. Juggernauts need a high pain threshold or lots of body armour and a good awareness of what is happening around them. Assasins require speed and stealth to find the pistol and avoid the Juggernauts. Full Face Masks, gloves and sheemagh/scarf are highly recommended for Juggernauts.

Scavenger Hunt
Players: Any number. Two equal teams.
Starting points: Random bases, preferably on opposite ends of the play field
Objective: Special and unique items are placed on the playfield. Each item is given a value depending on it's size and location. Items near player bases have a lower value whereas items in central locations have higher values. Smaller hard to see items & larger hard to move items have higher values. The values should be marked on each item. Players carrying items who are shot must drop the item to the ground before regen'ing. At the end of the time limit, the total value of the items acquired by each team is calculated and the team with the highest score wins.
Time Limit : 10 minutes
Regen : Infinite Regen.
Comments: A fast and furious game where players do not necessarily need their AEG's or may be best using pistols. Speed, some luck and matrix style bb's dodging ability is the key to success.. Items can be as small as a matchbox or large enough that 2-3 players are required safely move it without risk of injury.

Shortage!!
Starting points: Any number of bases.
Objective: Each player starts off with 100 bb's for every 10 opposing players and no more. Additional magazines and refills are not allowed. Bang kills are only allowed whist you still have ammunition. When all players are out of ammo, the number of players left alive on each team is calculated. The team with the most players alive wins. Players with no ammo remaining MUST stay in the play zone.
Time Limit : None.
Regen : None
Comments: Every shot counts. Staying alive is important, and yet the enemy must be taken out if your team is to win. Some preparation is required to count bb's, though a weighing scales can be used or everyone can be allowed a 'money bags' worth of bb's.

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 02:16 PM
finally airsoft fun in lahore.hey airsoft do you have some arena where people can battle.

There is no arena present at the moment but I know a friend who is working on it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Airsoft-The-Compound/174162099303738

Denovo87
03-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Welcome aboard AirSoft bro, nice to learn a new product coming to our place through you. Can you deliver Airsoft gun and accessories to Sialkot?

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 02:41 PM
Thank you Denovo87, I am sorry but we cannot deliver outside Lahore at the moment.

HussainAli
03-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Thank you Denovo87, I am sorry but we cannot deliver outside Lahore at the moment.

Sir, Sir Sir ....AirSoft............. As I posted eariler today, I am also looking for some good airsoft handgun in KHI or PK........does this mean that we (Out Side LHR) need to wait a bit more for our delivery or are you planning to assign any dealer your rights to sell ?

Regards

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Sir, Sir Sir ....AirSoft............. As I posted eariler today, I am also looking for some good airsoft handgun in KHI or PK........does this mean that we (Out Side LHR) need to wait a bit more for our delivery or are you planning to assign any dealer your rights to sell ?

Regards

Dear Hussain Sb, the issue is not the dealership or right to sell in other cities the problem is transporting these guns.

To be honest with you due to limited stocks and very high demand I am not thinking about other cities at the moment.

Ameer
03-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Nice guns, need to visit lahore.

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Thankx Ameer, you are welcome to visit anytime.

AirSoft
03-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Airsoft G36C

http://youtu.be/gKek-2EM3pI

bbiillaall
05-10-2011, 04:49 PM
AOA frieds,
day before Yesterday, me / umar butt and Mahar bhai hv visited Imran sb's place to hv a look at these airsoft weapons and we all love all the models whether the hand guns or the riffles, all looks excellent.
We hv fired some pallets through Beretta 92FS and it worked excellent.

Here r some videos:

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/th_airsoft2.jpg (http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/?action=view&current=airsoft2.mp4)

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/th_airsoft1.jpg (http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/?action=view&current=airsoft1.mp4)

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/th_airsoft4.jpg (http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/?action=view&current=airsoft4.mp4)

Thanks.

AirSoft
05-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Dear Bilal Sb,

Thank you for the appreciation !!!

Blitzz
05-10-2011, 10:23 PM
as a kid i loved these bb guns alot, i still remember the day when i read about automatic ones on the internet i was so happy back then .. i asked my father to buy me one of those automatic ones but here in Pakistan there were just those bolt action type ones where you had to load everytime to shoot, watching people using the automatic n semi ones made me want them mad, i searched all the markets in Quetta with my uncle once but couldnt find them.. and here they are now in Pakistan at a time that they dont excite me anymore :P

AirSoft
06-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Dear Abbas Bhai,

Thank you so much for being my very first customer from PakGuns. It was lovely to have you over and I am grateful that you could spare so much time and looked at each and every product in such detail.

Hope you enjoyed your shopping, waiting anxiously for your valuable feedback.

bbiillaall
06-10-2011, 01:03 PM
here is another video :)

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/th_airsoft3.jpg (http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k621/bbiillaall/?action=view&current=airsoft3.mp4)

Asiftt
06-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Very nice share Abbas sb. I have checked the website and im sure these are the guns we can post pics with finger on the trigger.....

AirSoft
06-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Dear Friends, I am getting a lot of emails regarding the recoil and shooting of the Gas Blow Back Pistols.

I am enclosing a video link which clearly shows this:

http://youtu.be/VTprd124iX4

Abbas
06-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Dear Abbas Bhai,

Thank you so much for being my very first customer from PakGuns. It was lovely to have you over and I am grateful that you could spare so much time and looked at each and every product in such detail.

Hope you enjoyed your shopping, waiting anxiously for your valuable feedback.

Salams Imran, it was good seeing you and a pleasure to see your inventory in detail. Still in process of enjoying the shopping ;)

InshAllah will post a review today and in the coming days.

AirSoft
06-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Sir the pleasure was all mine, can't wait for the reviews.

wasifali89
06-10-2011, 10:00 PM
@airsoft

are the electric rifles with full auto and semi auto mode available ?
last time i saw ur website it was showing out of stock

i was looking for one for my project but couldnt find it then

AirSoft
06-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Sir all the Electric Rifles are available, the reason they are shown Out of Stock on the website is because the Batteries and Chargers are not here yet. We will have the batteries with us by the 15th of this month.

Ka_Khan
06-10-2011, 11:20 PM
I congratulate you Airsoft in taking a bold step forward and introducing these 'toys' for the Boys.Now everyone will be making plans to visit Lahore and have their share.

AirSoft
06-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Sir thank you so much for the encouragement. All members are more than welcome to visit anytime.

Salman_Ahmed
07-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Sir all the Electric Rifles are available, the reason they are shown Out of Stock on the website is because the Batteries and Chargers are not here yet. We will have the batteries with us by the 15th of this month.

AOa,
Regarding the actual airsoft guns , personally its a bit disappointing that i cant expect any after sales service, and considering that these toys hv multiple moving parts , they WILL break down , depending on how lucky u are, cud be two months or two years , in my case it was 500 rounds, when a KSC 92fs broke down , and sadly i cant repair it due to lack of expertise and time on my part.
The point i want to make is that KSC , WE , Marui , Infact pretty much all Hong Kong based companies tend to give some warranty for their products, and i got the impression that u managed to get the dealership , so i was wondering why u cant extend those warranties and after sale services to customers here . Only Chinese companies like JG, Dboys don't any warranty extended, hence their lower pricing.
P.S generally the warranty is only is for 3-6 months for material and craftsmanship related problems, however i can totally understand the hassle it might hv been to get these replicas into the country , from personal experience , and setting up a knowledge base to repair and modify will probably take time.
Appreciate your effort , Hope we can soon set up a couple of fun games and more people can get involved once they experience airsoft awesomeness :D

For all those that hv doubts abt the pricing Consider this : How ofter can u hv a war game with your friends , shoot them up and then laugh abt it afterwards!

AirSoft
07-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Dear Salman Sb,

Thank you for your comments, I understand your point and do agree with it too.

Sir believe me the hassle we have faced from the authorities in order to get this shipment cleared was far more than I anticipated. From the start of this project I knew it will be an up hill task and I was prepared for the hardship.

This is just our initial shipment, in future InshAllah we have palns to address all your concerns and with the support of people like Abbas Sb and all the PakGun members I am sure we will get there very soon.

Salman_Ahmed
08-10-2011, 01:36 AM
for those interested , here is what some of those airsoft matches look like, Although these people seem to hv expensive rigs and equipment , but u can see a simple pistol match at the end. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/user/AIRSOFTGIdotcom#p/u/5/FJEhZaFiE5A

AirSoft
10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
A dear friend Umar Majid took some some out and made a video of Glock 17 Airsoft shooting, hope you guys like it.

http://youtu.be/85WhDr-hfM8

guns for me
10-10-2011, 01:40 PM
any brother know the same product shops in karachi...?

AirSoft
10-10-2011, 11:05 PM
@guns for me
I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but from my personal experience and limited research I was unable to find anything in Pakistan till July this year.

People do have high end airsoft guns but most have got them from abroad.

HussainAli
11-10-2011, 09:29 AM
@guns for me
People do have high end airsoft guns but most have got them from abroad.

Dear AirSoft Bro, You are right there is "NO" commercial sale for AirSoft in KHI market, atleast to the best of my knowladge & research.

But would be glad and will try to be the first "Buyer" if something arrive in KHI as "AirSoft" model.

Regards

Trigger_happy78
11-10-2011, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Pakguns Airsoft bro, very nice inventory. Inshallah be visiting ur place soon.

AirSoft
11-10-2011, 12:22 PM
@Trigger_happy78, HussainAli - Thank you I am glad you like the products.

AirSoft
12-10-2011, 01:56 PM
The DHL parcel arrived this morning with the batteries and chargers.

Website updated all AEGs are in stock.

Trigger_happy78
13-10-2011, 11:33 AM
This forum is huge fans of CZ's AirSoft bro, do have plans of arranging CZ replica's soon.

AirSoft
13-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Sure sir, if I find some I will make them available for you.

Trigger_happy78
14-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks airsoft bro, plz remember me when you do. Regards

AirSoft
14-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Will certainly let you know sir.

AirSoft
17-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Airsoft Glock 17 strip and internals video
Courtesy: Mr. Umar Majid Ali

http://youtu.be/8O3lRYRHmXc

zeeair
20-10-2011, 11:11 PM
I saw in Shalamee market Green Gas can twice the size of available on airsoft site costs Rs.700.

AirSoft
21-10-2011, 12:05 AM
I saw in Shalamee market Green Gas can twice the size of available on airsoft site costs Rs.700.

Zeeair the maximum size of Green Gas can is 1100ml which we are selling, could you tell me the quantity in ml of "twice the size can" you saw in Shalamee market?

Kindly also let me know the make of the can you saw as we are selling WEAIRSOFT made in Taiwan cans.

mujtabakhan
21-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Dear Airsoft,

Nice to see your apperance here. Would you please tell me that for what purpose this Airsoft Guns can be used ???

AirSoft
21-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Dear mujtabakhan,

Airsoft is used mostly for recreational purposes; there are airsoft clubs, teams and even sports associations devoted to airsoft events around the world.

However on a serious note airsoft guns are frequently used to train soldiers and officers in the army and in law enforcement. Airsoft guns are very similar to real guns used by these personnel, and in many cases, the size ratio and even weight ratio is 1:1. Also the devices function very closely to how real guns operate.

One of the main reasons airsoft guns are so attractive in militaristic simulations is, besides the realism, the simple fact that you can actually use them to fight. All you can do with a real gun is target shoot or at most fire blanks but nothing that comes close to real. Personnel can actually engage in realistic military operations with airsoft guns, and perform maneuvers that they may well do in actual combat. The training is very efficient because of the size and weight ratios and the fact that with the use of the appropriate airsoft guns, the training feels like a real battle.

Hope this makes the concept of airsoft guns clearer to you.

mujtabakhan
24-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Dear mujtabakhan,

Airsoft is used mostly for recreational purposes; there are airsoft clubs, teams and even sports associations devoted to airsoft events around the world.

However on a serious note airsoft guns are frequently used to train soldiers and officers in the army and in law enforcement. Airsoft guns are very similar to real guns used by these personnel, and in many cases, the size ratio and even weight ratio is 1:1. Also the devices function very closely to how real guns operate.

One of the main reasons airsoft guns are so attractive in militaristic simulations is, besides the realism, the simple fact that you can actually use them to fight. All you can do with a real gun is target shoot or at most fire blanks but nothing that comes close to real. Personnel can actually engage in realistic military operations with airsoft guns, and perform maneuvers that they may well do in actual combat. The training is very efficient because of the size and weight ratios and the fact that with the use of the appropriate airsoft guns, the training feels like a real battle.

Hope this makes the concept of airsoft guns clearer to you.

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation. :)
I have one more question, Can Airsoft Gun be used in Bird hunting ???

AirSoft
24-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Thank you very much for this detailed explanation. :)
I have one more question, Can Airsoft Gun be used in Bird hunting ???

Airsoft guns shoot plastic BBs. They are not designed to penetrate into a person or an animal. It might cause internal injuries which would ultimately kill the bird after a prolonged period of suffering, but it won't have enough energy to kill it cleanly.

It is possible to kill a small bird if you hit it and continue shooting it while it is down until you walk up to it and shoot it at point-blank range. You'll be pummeling it to death with small plastic balls rather than shooting it dead.

If you want a gun for bird hunting, a pellet rifle is a much better choice.

mujtabakhan
24-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Thanks Airsoft Bro :)

Rotorcrafts
24-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Airsoft guns shoot plastic BBs. They are not designed to penetrate into a person or an animal. It might cause internal injuries which would ultimately kill the bird after a prolonged period of suffering, but it won't have enough energy to kill it cleanly.

It is possible to kill a small bird if you hit it and continue shooting it while it is down until you walk up to it and shoot it at point-blank range. You'll be pummeling it to death with small plastic balls rather than shooting it dead.

If you want a gun for bird hunting, a pellet rifle is a much better choice.

Lols, I cant stop thinking about the poor Imaginary bird... :D

AirSoft
24-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Lols, I cant stop thinking about the poor Imaginary bird... :D

Dear Rorocrafts I guess we should classify killing a bird with an Airsoft gun a crime :ban:

Trajan
25-10-2011, 11:08 AM
@ Airsoft: Thank you for the explanation for for referring this thread to me. i am enlightened with regards to airsoft guns. Best regards

AirSoft
25-10-2011, 11:44 AM
You are welcome sir.

HussainAli
25-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Dear AirSoft Bro....... I would again say..... mouth watering products....will sure plan a visit to LHR to buy few !!!

Regards

AirSoft
25-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Sir will be looking forward to your visit.

taha
25-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Sir will be looking forward to your visit.
Sir, do you believe it will be easy to take your airsoft toys back with us in luggage to KHI? Any chances of facing trouble... anyone?

AirSoft
25-10-2011, 02:13 PM
@ taha, I cannot guarantee anything regarding the transportation of these Airsoft guns.

I would request the senior members to shed some light on this.

HussainAli
25-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Sir, do you believe it will be easy to take your airsoft toys back with us in luggage to KHI? Any chances of facing trouble... anyone?

Dear Taha Bro, Due to the close "Replication" of these toys... and of course no LIC of these.... it will not be possible to transport them to air as CAA in current situation will not allow them to fly !!! until you are not coming along any VVIPs etc...

Regards

taha
25-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Dear Taha Bro, Due to the close "Replication" of these toys... and of course no LIC of these.... it will not be possible to transport them to air as CAA in current situation will not allow them to fly !!! until you are not coming along any VVIPs etc...

Regards
Thanks for clarification - I guess other channels like by road or railways (if available) would also be impossible?

HussainAli
26-10-2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks for clarification - I guess other channels like by road or railways (if available) would also be impossible?

Dear Taha Bro, The issue with these toys are they are so much close to "original" that LEAs stops you by default, and it will take few mins for you to make them understands that this is a "Toy" but then next question is "If it is a toy then why are you carrying it" ?

In short, due to unawareness of these toy in our country and no legal statement of "Keeping such toys or NOT" is present.

Therefore, its is viable to treat these as "Weapons" to be on the safe side...

Regards

taha
26-10-2011, 11:23 AM
@HussainAli - Thanks for your opinion!

@AirSoft - I really wonder how you were able to convince LEAs into importing these beauties here in PK. smile.

Second, is it possible to order misc stuff to other cities? I'm thinking of getting a good quality bag of BBs; do you any provision for the same?

Thanks...

Asiftt
26-10-2011, 12:44 PM
It happened a lot with me when i was a kid and tried to carry airsofts and real looking metal cap guns etc. Either the airport security hand it over to some security staff baggage in the airplane or ask u to send it back to home at the same time or we cannot get on board.
Either way it creates a lot hassle and wastes your time or even misses ur flight. So please don't carry on airports as my experience.

AirSoft
26-10-2011, 12:48 PM
@taha I have explained in the begining of this thread how hard it actually was to get these cleared from the Pakistani Customs :boxing: :wacko:

As for the bag of BBs I am sure I can mange to courier that without any issues.

AirSoft
26-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Asiftt is absolutely right, this is the prime reason we are catering to the Lahore market only.

taha
26-10-2011, 02:18 PM
@Asiftt
Thanks for you insight!

@AirSoft
Sir, I have read that part already. I was just wondering, 'how on earth did you get through'. Of course, since it is your trade secret, you don't have to disclose this if you don't want to. smile.

Also, can you please tell me:
1) what would be the procedure to ship to KHI?
2) how much BBs does one bag contain?

Thanks!

AirSoft
26-10-2011, 02:44 PM
One bag contains 4000 BBs and I think I will manage to TCS them without any issues.

taha
26-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Can you also tell me what is going to be total cost that I will have to bear, both for .20g, and .25g bag?

AirSoft
26-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Can you also tell me what is going to be total cost that I will have to bear, both for .20g, and .25g bag?

taha for queries like these kindly send me an email.

taha
26-10-2011, 05:19 PM
@AirSoft

I have a question, and would like to ask for common benefit:

WE precision bags that I could locate on internet are charged at average $8.0 for a .2g bag, and $10.0 for a .25g bag (about 700 PKR and 870 PKR respectively). While I really appreciate your efforts to allow us to get into this sport, can I ask how come the prices are at such higher rate on your web site (1200 PKR and 1500 PKR respectively)?

Regards...

taha
26-10-2011, 05:27 PM
@all

What gram palette is better for a springer, 0.2g or 0.25g? If someone wants accuracy and power both...

AirSoft
26-10-2011, 07:45 PM
@AirSoft

I have a question, and would like to ask for common benefit:

WE precision bags that I could locate on internet are charged at average $8.0 for a .2g bag, and $10.0 for a .25g bag (about 700 PKR and 870 PKR respectively). While I really appreciate your efforts to allow us to get into this sport, can I ask how come the prices are at such higher rate on your web site (1200 PKR and 1500 PKR respectively)?

Regards...

Dear taha, I am glad you have asked this question I will be happy to explain:

A bag of 0.25g WE Precision BBs weighs 1Kg, letís suppose you find a website on the internet which is offering this bag for $10, first thing you will have to check is whether that site will ship to Pakistan as 95% of the internet sites do not ship Airsoft products to Pakistan. In this scenario we assume that it does then the next thing will be the mode of payment; again most of the sites only accept Paypal. Third and most important aspect you will have to consider will be the Shipping Cost, the cheapest Airmail from Hong Kong (largest Airsoft goods market in Asia and may be in the world) will not be less than $20.

Letís suppose you have managed all of the above and your bag of BBs has finally reached Pakistan, now comes the Pakistan Customs in picture. I am assuming that the Customís Officer inspecting your Parcel is in a very good mood so he will impose the minimum possible duty on the package which will be around Rs. 500 including the ST and resealing.

Fingers crossed everything is going smoothly so far so we take it that the parcel has finally reached your doorstep after around a week to 10 days of waiting, now after paying ďEidiĒ to the postman your bag of BBs will cost you around Rs. 3500.

Taha, I have personally been through the above scenario a couple of times so I would request you to order a bag from the site you have located on the internet and please let me know the actual price you end up paying.

Believe me even after a total monopoly in this field the prices I have calculated for these products do not leave me with more than 5% to 7% profit. After such a huge investment only an injudicious person like me would be selling at this margin.

Airsoft is more of a hobby to me than business.

Have you ever wondered why a Glock or Beretta cost what it costs in USA and why does it cost what it costs here in Pakistan?

taha
27-10-2011, 10:10 AM
@AirSoft

I really appreciate you for not taking my words as criticism...

Taha, I have personally been through the above scenario a couple of times so I would request you to order a bag from the site you have located on the internet and please let me know the actual price you end up paying.
I trust your experience, sir...

Airsoft is more of a hobby to me than business.
Thank you for letting us into this sport with this quality...

Best Regards

p.s. I'm waiting to hear back from you on email...

AirSoft
27-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Dear Taha, thank you for understanding my point as well. I always take criticism as inspiration so no worries at all.

I did email you this morning regarding the courier cost.

taha
27-10-2011, 04:29 PM
@AirSoft

I've sent back email. Need to settle payment method etc...

Masroor
27-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Nice In formations Airsoft.

AirSoft
27-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Thank you Masroor.

taha
31-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Was thinking of where to post this - might as well here:

I ordered my BB pack (0.2g) from Airsoft on Friday, and just as committed, got it next day by noon. I was looking for quality BBs since few years, and got hold of them only now. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with its quality. Didn't pop out much through my springer, but did try out few on a lizard. Overall results were very good - dead after three successful hits with my M41. I had bought the latter from local market in KHI. Just for eye candy I'm sharing its pics - smile :

Major components:

Assembled:

BB spew speed from M41 was good enough for me, so I have no regrets, but this one thing does come to my mind: I wish I had ordered 0.25g BBs - for a better and less painful pest control. Well, maybe next time. grin.

Also got follow up from Imran bhai - thank you for making it accessible for me, as well as timely delivery, and for the follow up - maybe I am your first customer from KHI? Not a very big purchase, but still...

Best Regards...

HussainAli
31-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Dear Taha Bro Very good purchase & AirSoft Bro, Yes you both did the first transcation from KHI....

Congrats!!!!!

Regards

taha
31-10-2011, 12:58 PM
@HussainAli

Thanks for well wishing! It was a great purchase, and a treat for me, indeed!

AirSoft
31-10-2011, 02:36 PM
@HussainAli: Thank you sir.

@taha

Thank you so much for putting your trust in Airsoft.com.pk, the transaction amount is not important the important thing is that our customer is happy and since you are our first customer from Karachi you will always be special for us.

I personally think that the 0.25g BBs would have been a bit heavy for your springer.

taha
31-10-2011, 02:47 PM
...I personally think that the 0.25g BBs would have been a bit heavy for your springer.
That's even better to hear! Thanks!

cyanide.dipped
31-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Excellent stuff... finally we can get authentic airsoft replicas. Thank you pakguns, mr. abbas and airsoft bhai. Thumbs up! :)

AirSoft
31-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Excellent stuff... finally we can get authentic airsoft replicas. Thank you pakguns, mr. abbas and airsoft bhai. Thumbs up! :)

Dear cyanide.dipped thank you and since you are from Lahore you are welcome to see these goodies anytime.

blackmamba
05-11-2011, 03:34 PM
My Beautiful M4..A gift from Airsoftpk

blackmamba
05-11-2011, 03:39 PM
54855486eee

taha
08-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Nice toy - congrats!

HussainAli
10-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Blackmamba Bro, Very nice look toys.......

Hope you have lots of fun with it..........

Regards

Abbas
14-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Perhaps I forgot to mention it elsewhere in this thread but if I haven't I would just like to say that Airsoft is a gentleman and it's a pleasure dealing with him.

AirSoft
14-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Dear Abbas, thank you so much for the honour and kind words the pleasure was likewise :-)

AirSoft
16-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Digital Camo on M4A1 CQB - By Umar Majid

http://youtu.be/rHm5hJ71wKM

Uploaded by umarjay (http://www.pakguns.com/user/umarjay) on 15 Nov 2011
I tried experimenting with a spring rifle first just to be sure. Painted one side with Tiger and the other in Digital.
Then I did the M4A1 CQB with the Digital Camo. I did not have a lot of choice in colours so had to do whith what I had. I used Light Tan (Cream), Jade and Green. I also used the black colour of the rifle itself. Check it out.

azharshafiqch
20-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I have also bought Beretta replica from them indeed they are really good guys. and Beretta is doing well. I wish them best of luck.

HEllAngel
21-01-2012, 04:48 AM
@ Airsoft Can you we inject metal BB in airsoft guns like 5.1 Dragon B you have in stock? What is the range of it ? and can it penetrate in Pepsi cane ? What power it has i am really interested in 1911 dragon B Full Metal

bestmagician83
21-01-2012, 10:02 AM
My Beautiful M4..A gift from Airsoftpk

How much it cost for and from which dealer

AirSoft
25-01-2012, 02:30 PM
@azharshafiqch Sir thank you so much for the kind words.

@ HEllAngel Sir you cannot feed metal BBs as it is not recommended at all, the plastic BBs can surely penetrate a Pepsi can with ease. The effective range is around 70 feet and the speed is 300 FPS.

@bestmagician83 Kindly visit the website for details www.Airsoft.com.pk (http://www.Airsoft.com.pk)

hdaackda
26-01-2012, 02:22 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VvaOF-x9DSY/TcLUF0xhIWI/AAAAAAAAGqs/jVahSNi_WA0/s1600/airsoft%2Bfor%2Bpussies.jpg

Just a joke, no offense :) I love airsoft guns and have real ones too :D

Kashif Baig
03-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Dear Imran Bro, would it be possible that I could visit your place before ordering for the products. I just want to get the feel of both pistols and rifles and need some info about their operations/working.

Regards.

Mig
04-02-2012, 01:24 AM
I was visiting the Airsoft website and found out this. I guess we can use this hard case for real pistols and its very cheap. Guys have a look

http://www.airsoft.com.pk/Details-5

AirSoft
07-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Dear Kashif, you are welcome to visit and test the products. Kindly drop me an email at Sales@Airsoft.com.pk and we can arrange the time.

azharshafiqch
07-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Dear Airsoft,

I have tried many time but failed to contact you. Sent a message on your cell but received no response. Plz. contact me @azharshafiqch@yahoo.co.uk.

Kashif Baig
09-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Dear Airsoft,

Check your mail, please.

mythical
22-04-2012, 07:42 PM
i was wondering how much gas would a magazine of 20 BB's consume ...

will a can of gas be sufficient for firing an entire pack of 4000bb.

difference between 0.20grams, 0.25grams bbs except weight..

i looked at the website and these guns are on my wish list
WE KAC KnightHawk M1911 Limited Edition(black) and the 92fs, i wish it has been 92f and not the fs version ..

AirSoft
25-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Dear mythical, a can of Green Gas is good for firing around 2000 BBs.

The only difference is the weight in grams of the BBs.

Unfortunately we only have the 92FS version available.

junaid ali
13-05-2012, 03:46 PM
very good share

Snowbird
29-06-2013, 02:27 PM
The website seems to be offline now. I guess the business did not do well. I am keen to get in touch with Mr. Airsoft.com.pk as I would like to seek his advise on some import related issues.

harry
29-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Same here. Unable to view the website bro.

OmErJamil
19-07-2013, 07:30 AM
change in plans?

yasir313
24-08-2013, 12:59 PM
i think we should ask abbas bhai about the airsoft whether the business is closed as airsoft is abbas bhai's friend.....

subzero99
03-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Hello everybody.my name is subzero...i like to stay discreet..so i suddenly got a craze for airsoft guns...i live in karachi...i dont know where to buy these..apparently magiclamp has everything...but the only prob is that they cant send it to karachi i dont know y....so please brothers ...plzzz tell me yall know where to get these guns in karachi....

Enigmatic Desires
03-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Hello everybody.my name is subzero...i like to stay discreet..so i suddenly got a craze for airsoft guns...i live in karachi...i dont know where to buy these..apparently magiclamp has everything...but the only prob is that they cant send it to karachi i dont know y....so please brothers ...plzzz tell me yall know where to get these guns in karachi....

Go to tactical arms (rabbi Motivala) in bahadurabad.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?9568-Tactical-Arms-Bahadurbad-A-Review

The guns are Japanese and start from around 60k onwards.

subzero99
04-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Go to tactical arms (rabbi Motivala) in bahadurabad.

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?9568-Tactical-Arms-Bahadurbad-A-Review

The guns are Japanese and start from around 60k onwards.

Thanks for the info but i live in clifton ....dha side this is kinda far....anything near me

forcetrip
04-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the info but i live in clifton ....dha side this is kinda far....anything near me

oh boy.. I could not help but laugh at your defination of "kinda far".

jog3ee
04-09-2013, 10:10 PM
That place is 20-25 mins drive from clifton!!! have you gone past "the bridge", ever?? :p

subzero99
05-09-2013, 06:58 PM
oh boy.. I could not help but laugh at your defination of "kinda far".

dude im new here its only been six months since ive been here.........cmon

subzero99
05-09-2013, 06:59 PM
plus i wants airsoft full metal body replicas......not real ones........but thanks anyway..

forcetrip
05-09-2013, 07:03 PM
dude im new here its only been six months since ive been here.........cmon

Have you been out at all in 6 months or stayed in clifton?

Enigmatic Desires
06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
That place is 20-25 mins drive from clifton!!! have you gone past "the bridge", ever?? :p

OMG!! u want him to cross that "red line"?? Go south across the bridge!!! In that wicked world out there!! Verily though art a heartless person Jogee!!!

On a serious note: Dude simply take a cab to Tariq road There is a roundabout there that shaped like some mughal monument. Take a left from there till u get to Tactical Arms.

And yes They do have full metal replicas. Desert eagle. Colt 1911 u name it they have it! If u r willing to spend htat is.. Cause T.A definetely does not like people who are not big spenders!

p.S I live North of the bridge as well :)

jog3ee
06-09-2013, 02:08 PM
OMG!! u want him to cross that "red line"?? Go south across the bridge!!! In that wicked world out there!! Verily though art a heartless person Jogee!!!

p.S I live North of the bridge as well :)

Hahahahahaha ;) you suggested a CAB! who is the wicked one now :D

jog3ee
06-09-2013, 02:09 PM
@subzero99! Bro I hope this little humor won't hurt :) that certainly ain't the intention.

Enigmatic Desires
06-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Hahahahahaha ;) you suggested a CAB! who is the wicked one now :D

Did.. I ever give you impression I was a cherubic little angel?

Hmmm :D

I am sorry Subzero dude. But north of the bridge there are around half a dozen retailers and they usually go for real guns not replicas.

I am afraid that u will have to make that journey (hazardous though it may be :( ) across the Rubicon!

subzero99
07-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Have you been out at all in 6 months or stayed in clifton?

uhhh...no....actually i havnt if dolmen doesnt count

forcetrip
07-09-2013, 11:52 PM

Dolmen counts. I am guessing you are younger than most (i.e ALL) posters here, hence the surprise and disbelief.

Enigmatic Desires
08-09-2013, 01:12 AM

depends on which dolmen. if uts the hyper star wali dolmen at sea view then thats still clifton so does not count :D

By the way now I am curious too exactly how old are u?

forcetrip
08-09-2013, 01:34 AM
depends on which dolmen. if uts the hyper star wali dolmen at sea view then thats still clifton so does not count :D

By the way now I am curious too exactly how old are u?

It is most definitely the hyperstar one. I do not see him going to the dolmen mall in tariq road. Ever. If I had to guess I would say he/she is around 14 to 15 years old.

Enigmatic Desires
08-09-2013, 01:57 AM
Yes.. Airsoft it is. But still if I recollect correctly the weapon says strictly for 18 and above. Due to their semi automatic mechanism. They offer pretty serious fire power and i would not classify em as toys.

subzero99
09-09-2013, 07:01 PM
frnds i recently cleared 2nd year and am leeving for the army nxt year...so looking to pass time with airsoft....plus mom super protective never lets me leev ........and i am 19.......its fine if u laugh go ahead.......and btw my frnd says the are giving full metal airsoft replicas at delawala.....i saw a glock 18 silver and black fro 2k....what do u say shud i go higher and buy or not.....???

jog3ee
09-09-2013, 11:13 PM
they'll break within a week

Enigmatic Desires
10-09-2013, 11:26 AM
frnds i recently cleared 2nd year and am leeving for the army nxt year...so looking to pass time with airsoft....plus mom super protective never lets me leev ........and i am 19.......its fine if u laugh go ahead.......and btw my frnd says the are giving full metal airsoft replicas at delawala.....i saw a glock 18 silver and black fro 2k....what do u say shud i go higher and buy or not.....???

you r leaving for the army next year.. And you have a super protective mom. Both u and her have our prayers with u guys.

Actualy they are replicas of the replicas. The genuine replicas (if u can call them that) start from around 50k onwards and are made in Japan.

Agha007
21-09-2013, 02:20 AM
I rang em like a year ago for these things but they werent delivering in karachi n now i am in lahore n thr website aint working :(

Omer Farooq
12-05-2014, 12:53 AM
Salam....plz guide me where can I get an airsoft glock in lahore? I have been searching for months but no luck so far.

raff
12-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Salam....plz guide me where can I get an airsoft glock in lahore? I have been searching for months but no luck so far.

Simply because they are not available anywhere in Pakistan, Outdoors Adventure might have a few airsoft guns but I think they are AK style.

fezan
05-08-2014, 03:21 AM
are they still in business?

watanyaar
06-08-2014, 12:07 AM
What is airosoft .sada lafzu me.
Their air gun or ........?

Fudgepacker
06-08-2014, 02:53 AM
What is airosoft .sada lafzu me.
Their air gun or ........?
Some are gas powered, some are electric. They are not the kind of air guns you are thinking about. The high end ones are licensed 1:1 replicas of "real steel" guns, used for tactical training and war games.

Enigmatic Desires
06-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Tactical Arms (Rabbi Motiwala) had a few made in Japan airsoft desert eagles and colts in stock last I went there. Cost at that time was around 50 to 60k But that was a couple of years ago. No idea if he is still importing the stuff or not?

TA is located on main Tariq Road Karachi.