PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the player in dubai and choose a gun

ptxtb
15-09-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm a chinese live in dubai, i want to choose a airgun for dove.
I can't decide between gamo cfx and diana 350

i need a short and quite gun, because dubai is unlegal
what about 350 pro compact?

i aslo want to find some interest play together.

Denovo87
15-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome aboard brother, what game do you need a partner for????? just want to make sure the SPORT you are into before suggesting an airgun ;)

ptxtb
15-09-2011, 01:11 PM
tks,that why i want to find a team in advance.
i have a friend in sharjah.he know the location for the prey. but we are in different city...

Mehdi
15-09-2011, 02:55 PM
@ptxtb

NEHOW ! Welcome to Pak Guns.You should go for gamo whisper,a very quite, light and accurate gun.Easily available in Dubai, maybe in Sharjah also.

Hamdan Khan
16-09-2011, 01:15 AM
In dubai its illegal to hunt and if you get caught you may deported to china and have to pay soo much fine lol.........

s.cheema
16-09-2011, 01:56 PM
welcome to pakguns

Sturmgewehr
16-09-2011, 09:28 PM
why do want to do something illegal.......thats really irresponsible........just hunt back home in china when you are on holiday......or is it illegal to hunt there as well?

ptxtb
17-09-2011, 10:18 AM
China had stop the gun in 1991.
All the chinese have gun is illegal.
In dubai at least we can buy the gun in shop.

who can share the dubai air rifle forum and which outside place can use gun more safe?

Mehdi
17-09-2011, 10:25 AM
@ptxtb

you can also practice target shooting in your back yard,if the space allows, beyond that the risk is yours.

Sturmgewehr
17-09-2011, 11:53 AM
one should be a responsible human being and respect the laws of host countries..........if you are so fixated on hunting and shooting then go on an african safari they give you a gun and let you have a go at the water buffalo or wilda beasts when they are in season.

Naveed_pk
17-09-2011, 12:41 PM
@ Ptxt welcome to the forum. Pakguns is a place from where you can learn and share your knowledge neither we tell you the illegal ways to hunt in Dubai. Pakguns is strictly against the illegal hunting and illegal firearms.

Secondly Its your moral duty to follow the rules & law of the country which you are living to , otherwise you can be caught in serious problems. Now Please don't ask illegal ways of hunting any more . Hope you Understand :)

P:s Thread will be closed if any more illegal question is asked.

M.ASIF KHAN
17-09-2011, 07:44 PM
welcome to pakguns ptxtb@

Sturmgewehr
19-09-2011, 09:59 AM
@ Ptxt welcome to the forum. Pakguns is a place from where you can learn and share your knowledge neither we tell you the illegal ways to hunt in Dubai. Pakguns is strictly against the illegal hunting and illegal firearms.

Secondly Its your moral duty to follow the rules & law of the country which you are living to , otherwise you can be caught in serious problems. Now Please don't ask illegal ways of hunting any more . Hope you Understand :)

P:s Thread will be closed if any more illegal question is asked.

Thankyou for reaffirming my stance sir.