PDA

View Full Version : Price Check: Used Diana Airgun

haji
14-09-2011, 11:54 PM
what should be the price of a used diana mod 35 in good condition.
i saw one at an arms dealer in LHR,he was asking 28k for it,is it worth buying?

Denovo87
15-09-2011, 12:01 PM
Depends on the condition of gun, buying something used is quite tricky as people selling their used goods mostly try their best to cover the shortcomings so one has to be quite familiar with the product to estimate its original condition n value before buying it. IMHO 28k is a good price if gun is about 90% without any part been changed/repaired (with local juggar).

Sorry forgot to welcome you bro ;) I welcome you aboard with open arms and depth of my heart, hope will be fun to interact, keep enjoying the place.

haji
16-09-2011, 02:06 AM
thank u denovo bro for the warm welcome and helpful input!

Umair Bhaur
17-09-2011, 10:25 PM
One of my friends is selling his almost new Diana 45. The gun is all genuine. I think the demand is around 30k. If you are going to spend around this amunt then 45 model is much better and more powerful than 35.

Mod edit : Umair Buying and selling is not allowed on Pakguns.Kindly refrain posting such kind of posts .

7 MM
17-09-2011, 11:56 PM
One of my friends is selling his almost new Diana 45. The gun is all genuine. I think the demand is around 30k. If you are going to spend around this amunt then 45 model is much better and more powerful than 35.
I*********************t.

Brother sell purchase is banned on PG.

Umair Bhaur
18-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Brother sell purchase is banned on PG.

Dear I am not selling anything rather I just knew about a person who needs something and bg chance I know someone who has got that thing to offer.

I am just helping both out to meet each other. Also this not illegal item.

Mod edit : Umair i appericiate your concerns and yes you are right that airgun is not an illegal item but in the presence situation Buying and selling is not allowed on Pakguns.Kindly refrain posting such kind of posts .

thank you

fluffmaster
17-10-2011, 08:44 PM
hi den

I,d greatly appreciate the rules regarding posting of one,s personal information like cell no and email address. is that forbidden? At times I really wish to see or talk to a fellow pak gunner, but wish to save myself the embarassment of flouting a rule.

fluffmaster
18-10-2011, 05:58 PM
thanx Den
I got my answer,,,

I love many friends at pak guns and whats the fun??? of lurking around if we cant really talk and enjoy first hand and personal experience. I am sajjad khan, and my no is **********. I,d love to talk to many friends but hey, no gun selling thing

Mod Edit :
Brother Phone number's exchanging via Pakguns not allowed . You can communicate through emails .
Regards

fluffmaster
19-10-2011, 01:22 PM
ok ,,,, my email id is jobsresumesteel@gmail.com.. I,d really love to interact with fellow pak gunners