PDA

View Full Version : Zastava M57 LUX

AK47
21-04-2009, 12:08 AM
THE ZASTAVA M57 LUX is a rare version of the serbian 9 bullets holding .30 caliber ZASTAVA M57. The word LUX obviously stands for "Luxury". Thus it is an updated version of one of the best of TT's ever made. It is chromed by default and has a very nice looking special plastic/rubber grip instead of the traditional hard plastic ones, and seen from distance, it has got the looks of a 9mm handgun. Only when zoomed in, you observe the lines of the TT, yet the gun is really worth looking at, not to say worth having in TT lover's collection. As you know the Zastava M57 was a regular sidearm of the army of the former Yugoslavia. What I like most about the Zastava, apart from the certain different lines and grooves on the top-side, which you don't see on the chinese version, is actually the rock solid grip on the gun, owing to increased length of the magazine. This is especially beneficial for small and medium sized hands, coz the magazine protudes from your handgrip on the lower side and you can hold the gun more solidly. However, back to the LUX version. I once in Germany saw this gun displayed in a weapons show, and lately found it again on the net. Have asked various dealers about its availability and even requested for special order import, before I finally went for the 9mm, but the dealers over here did not even know about its existence. Has anybody ever come across this handgun? I repeat M57 LUX, not the traditional black Zastava M57. You can google it up with searchword ZASTAVA M57 LUX and find a few beautiful pics of this good looking TT. Comments.

Osam
21-04-2009, 12:46 AM
I would love to land my hands on this one but unfortunately havent come across this in the market atleast.
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt29/osama_yunus/114091.jpg

AK47
21-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Good Osam. That's the one I was talking about! I have seen it for real and prayed these dealers to book it for me, but they complain lengthy ordering procedures from Serbia.

Firepower!
21-04-2009, 12:52 AM
If available, I will buy 4 for my guards.

Glxspk
21-04-2009, 12:57 AM
Is it available in our market?

Osam
21-04-2009, 12:59 AM
It surely is a beautiful piece.

OHQ
21-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Must have 4 TT lovers

AK47
21-04-2009, 09:20 AM
So guys, you appreciate my 'find"? Look, even GLXSPK wants a TT! A Sure buy for TT lovers. GLXSPK... look out for it over there in Karachi, they got variety, and with your contacts you may even be able to special order a few of these all the way up from Serbia! Book me one, too. Wonder where Balazona is, still no comments from Mr. Norinco. Perhaps, he would like to become Mr. Serbia, now!

Glxspk
21-04-2009, 11:43 AM
TT is a good weapon. It's the first weapon for the most of us and we always remember our first dont we

Sohail
21-04-2009, 12:26 PM
my first weapon was also a chinese TT, there was nothing like FTF FTE, etc. i sold it very cheap.

regards

Balazona
21-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Mine too.i kept it for almost two years.i didnt face any problem.

Osam
21-04-2009, 01:15 PM
My first one was a tt too. And i desperately want it again once the new prices go down or ill get this zastava one if available.

HassaanAfzal
21-04-2009, 01:42 PM
I still keep .30 very effective n easy to handle

Glxspk
21-04-2009, 01:51 PM
The above is a beutiful weapon. Would love to have one. Is it available in Pakistan?

Mohammad
21-04-2009, 04:29 PM
yugoslavian arms are good but there is a some rumours about yugoslavian arms that there barrels are not chrome plated......

Ka_Khan
21-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Inquired about Zastava from local dealer.He said very soon they will be available here.

AK47
21-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Inquired about Zastava from local dealer.He said very soon they will be available here. Ka_khan Sir, which one you inquired about? Zastava M57, the black one, is available with a dealer friend of mine, 3-4 pieces, pin-packed. If you inquired about this one, the Lux version, plz let us know, when it would be available.

Osam
21-04-2009, 09:07 PM
@Ak47, what is the price of the M57 model?

Balazona
21-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Ak47,what it the price of that Balck Zastava M57 pistol.

Ka_Khan
21-04-2009, 09:16 PM
It was not Lux which i saw with him last time.

Glxspk
21-04-2009, 09:16 PM
I would be interested in the LUX version.

AK47
21-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Balazona, Osam.... I am surprised to find the rate listed in our prices section at 28k. Up till two weeks ago, he offered me@ 33k, saying a little bit could be reduced. Yet, Pakgun prices section has listed it at 28k. I don't know, who is right?

Ka_Khan
21-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Pak Guns is right ! One i saw was @27000.

AK47
21-04-2009, 09:38 PM
At 27k it should be a sure buy for those wanting a TT, much better in every aspect than the chinese, which by the way is short in the market and listed higher priced. I would still wait for the LUX.

Taurus
22-04-2009, 02:26 AM
beautiful Piece any reviews internationally

Abbas
22-04-2009, 02:59 AM
I saw the Zastava myself for 28 K, beautiful pistol but one day I plan to request Ka_Khan to get a Stainless Steel one built for me with Norinco or Serbian parts. :cool:

Ka_Khan
22-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Nice project...just tell when to start collecting pieces for it.Inquired last week about imported barrel of .30.It was @8000.

Balazona
22-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Ka_Khan,it was imported from where?China or some where else.

AK47
25-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Btw, I asked a dealer today to do his best to get me this gun and even offered I was willing to pay him 45k for it, regardless of what price he would get it for! Perhaps overquoted it, but how much far did I go? Would 45k be a right price for the Lux, when the standard M57 is for 28k? I mean this is a rare, if not to say barely non-existing one in Pakistan!

Ilyas
29-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Well it wouldn't be rare if it comes once :) These dealers usually import handguns in large nos and the same guns are available in all the markets throughout the country.

AK47
29-04-2009, 01:58 AM
Yeah, but this one yet remains to be seen! Even in Serbia, it is rare!

Ilyas
29-04-2009, 02:01 AM
Please do inform me too, if you ever find it in the local market.

AK47
29-04-2009, 02:03 AM
Sure!

Ilyas
29-04-2009, 02:07 AM
Thanks Bro :)

AK47
29-04-2009, 10:13 AM
You're welcome! However, there is vague chance for this gun to become available, unless we, I mean all Pakgunners wishing to have it, make one common order of several pieces, say 8-10, and ask one of the more recognized importers to special order it for us. By this way, he perhaps would like to import some 5-10 pieces for himself too, totalling a reasonable quantity for special order import. The gun would also then get introduced in the market. I really doubt this model has ever been imported before.

Fearless
29-04-2009, 12:23 PM
I remember coming across this on the net last year. It really is beautiful and the rubber grips would enhance comfort to a great degree. I checked and unfortunately you guys are right, it is not being imported currently to Pakistan.

Rated_R
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
today i got a ZASTAVA M57 LUX as a gift, all the things you guys said are true except the grip is the hard plastic, not of ruuber ! it is chrome plated and its lot lot lot better than chinese

Salahuddin Ayubi
04-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Chalo gee.

Rated_R, you will do us a HUGE favor by posting some pics of your LUX. I'm sure AK would love to see it.

Rated_R
04-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Dear friends, i just took a few pics with my camera, im not good with camera so please excuse me for this.

http://s1.postimage.org/lUF3J.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxlUF3J)

http://s2.postimage.org/lSts9.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TslSts9)

http://s3.postimage.org/66A3S.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq66A3S)

http://s4.postimage.org/Ptpyr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVPtpyr)

http://s4.postimage.org/PtH0r.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVPtH0r)

http://s3.postimage.org/68hk0.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq68hk0)

http://s2.postimage.org/lTsOJ.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=TslTsOJ)

KageFox
05-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Nice looking M57, the chrome finishing looks awesome... though can't be sure if the gun is a LUX, which has rubber grips and an overall different kind of finish.

Looking at the pics, I can see that its very much possible for making a unique conceal carry rig for the Tok...

Gilani
05-03-2010, 05:35 AM
Nice TT. Congrats Rated_R

Salahuddin Ayubi
05-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Beautiful

Luger
06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
dear friends, promise is a promise, even if i am a little late ...

i found the place in belgrade, serbia, where rubber grips for m 57 still can be bought.

the name of the shop is ?snajper?, in street masarikova in belgrade, and you can
contact them by phone 00381112646064.

the price for the grips is 850 RSD ( serbian dinars ), which is now about EUR 9 ( NINE, NOT NINETY ! ).

manufacturer of the grips maybe do not exists any more, i am not sure in that,
because there not much of this grips left in stock, and only place where i found them
is ?snajper? shop.

i beleive it would be difficult to send grips to your country, but first try to ask them
if you are interested, and if you not find the way, maybe i could help about it,
which i can not promise now.

great regards from serbia.

:)

Denovo87
06-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Although I donot have anything to put these grips on but still want to thank you Luger bro for your grand gesture and Serbian hospitality :) love you man .

Gilani
06-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Luger brother, its a treat to have you on PakGuns :) Thanks for the trouble

AK47
06-03-2010, 10:00 PM
@Luger bro..........Sir, appreciate your very generous offer, you're one nice fellow! :)

Well, it would most likely be no problem to receive these by mail, unfortunately, like Sir Denovo, I too have nowhere to put these grips on, but sure I'd like to have a pair from you! :)

Luger
07-03-2010, 05:18 AM
is there a way to send a private message to each others ?

also. i would like to make a comment on this pictures of serbian tt.

first, this what is called lux on zastava´s site is just one of versions that can be
done in factory it self.
for something like that you tell to custom workshop in factory your demands, and they
do or not to this, if they do not have possibility...that is because demands from various
clients can be more than impossible to be done in reality.

there is no such thing like series of lux version, chrome plating, nickel, gold,
high brite blued steel, paint, anodizing, changes in shape like combat trigger guards,
ventilating rails, sport triggers and hammers are always done on personal request,
and this imported in pakistan models are just result of request of your importer.

this is not rear version of m 57 is serbia, in serbia you can easily find workshop
when you can customize your weapon as you like, of course, it has to be legally
registered weapon.

for this level, seen on pictures of our friend rated_r i can say that it is basic
commercial chrome plating probably from factory it self, and it can not cost in serbia
more than eur 50.
for more demanding polishing and/or sandblasting of metal surface, and chrome plating,
cost may rise up to eur 100, but not more than that.

so, my opinion on this comment about prices in your country and your dealers
is that they charge you for simple chremed finish really to much, and i would never pay
for it so much. i would rather find workshop that can do this job and do it there.

do not get my words wrong, i am just trying to protect from paying price for
something that i think is not fair.

regards from belgrade, and try to find the way to make possible to make here
sending personal messages, it would be a good way to help you about this grips
if you are really interested.
as you see, those that are left are more than cheap, only problem is distance
and way of sending it.

that is the reason why i wrote the phone number of the shop, if you try to contact them
directly, i find that it would be in their interest to find the way to send it to you.

Rated_R
07-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Thank you Mr. Luger for your time and valuable comments..
I couldn't agree more because you are absoultely right.
I got my M57 for free because its a gift from a very dear friend of mine and he imported these from Serbia by himself. He also made these silver versions on request directly from the manufacturer and there is no such thing LUX according to him too. I tried to pay for this beautiful gift but he said "first its a gift and second its not that expensive as you think". :)

Luger
07-03-2010, 04:14 PM
thank you friends for meeting and learning about pakistan in the way i never thought it
could happen.

Luger
07-03-2010, 04:45 PM
i will also try to make understand some more things.

now i do not know the number of zastava´s pistols in your country,
and the number of the grips for m 57 in belgrade,
but...

...any company that can do export, in the case that ?snajper? is not interested,
can buy from snajper all those left grips.
they can sell it to some importer to pakistan, where it should be wise to sell
at least for eur 1 ( ONE ) by piece more. in other case it can be difficult to explain
to tax inspectors why this is done, if company has not earned anything on it.

all formalities about export from serbia, i mean on documents that follow shipment,
are not more than eur 100, if it complicates in any way we can count count eur 150.

packing of shipment of grips could be, i suppose eur 20.

transport to the airport also eur 20.

handling in airports warehouse and keeping it till the flight also about eur 20.

i forgot that maybe we should add 18% of tax on the price of grips, because one
company first have to buy them before exporting it, which make the price for grips
about eur 12,90 by piece.

the greatest cost of air transport i can not give now, because we do not know
size and weight of the shipment, but obviously more pieces in package,
all costs by piece will be smaller.

this could be some legal way to import grips to pakistan, as you see, it is not so simple,
but it is possible.

other way is to send shipment by boat, but this small package in that case should
be placed in boat container ( nearest ports that can do this are: bar in montenegro,
rijeka in croatia, koper in slovenija, or thesaloniki in grece ).
because big containers are sealed and shipped when they are filled with goods,
and they are in other countries, time for delivery in this way can be very long,
and it can costs more than sending the shipment by plane, although in first
thought it seems cheaper by sea.

organize with each others, and import to pakistan anything you like,
small shipments from anywhere are send on the same principle.
difference can be more or less just in details.
those informations are not just for serbia.

Aquarius
07-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Thank you very much Mr Luger for your input........

wasifali89
25-03-2010, 11:10 PM
maashAllah

wasifali89
25-03-2010, 11:49 PM
i have seen a similar clone like urs

hope ur is the origional

Luger
26-03-2010, 02:03 AM
I think that I can not accept foreign payment as person, that is why i told you
all this.

Company that is selling grips can accept Your money and try to organize shipping.

Pakistan has embassy in Belgrade, if You address me on someone in there,
I maybe find the way to help You about this.

Abbas
26-03-2010, 02:14 AM
@Waqas and Luger Kindly check your email.

@All Kindly do not ask other members for personal favors. It is rude. I suggest giving this thread a quick read:

http://www.pakguns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=192

tojo
19-10-2010, 07:00 PM
hi has anyone had any luck with the rubber wrap around grips? as i am also after a set.

mehranbiz
03-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Zastava arms Serbia modify and improve our Zastava M57 handgun with additional safety and high capacity double stack magazine for Pakistan market due to high demand of .30 caliber 7.62x25 the people come back to TT again instead of any 9mm handgun
The only reason to going famous 9x19 or 9mm is due to modified safeties and from different designs from different manufacturers in high capacity handguns but there is no camparison with .30 caliber

SPAYPANTHER
03-12-2010, 11:28 PM
WOOOW! if it is true than it is like dream comes true..

AK47
04-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Zastava arms Serbia modify and improve our Zastava M57 handgun with additional safety and high capacity double stack magazine for Pakistan market due to high demand of .30 caliber 7.62x25 the people come back to TT again instead of any 9mm handgun
The only reason to going famous 9x19 or 9mm is due to modified safeties and from different designs from different manufacturers in high capacity handguns but there is no camparison with .30 caliber

Source???

Btw, it's not only the higher capacity in 9mm's or the larger variety in 9mm handguns, that make us choose the 9mm over the TT!!

They're plenty of other factors as well!!

Enigmatic Desires
07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Would the serbians do that for us?