PDA

View Full Version : Avandol Silica Gel

Sniperz
20-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Today I bought silica gel.
Brand name:- Avandol
Packing:- 500 grm
Manufacturer:- UK
I've 1 Pump Action and 2 handguns, 1 is 9mm and other is 30 bore. All are local. So thats why i'm doing all this. Pump Action is in soft foam bag and handguns in plastic cases. My question is how to pack silica in small packets?

HussainAli
20-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Dear Sniperz Bro, Actually there is a complete thread already exist for short, long and extra long storage of weapons and their producers.

I request you to please scroll a bit into different thread first to develop basics before coming up with a question.

But any way, regarding packing of silicon gel, you may pack small packets (match box size) in clean duster cloth and place them with every weapon.

But silicon alone will be not good if you have not clean, lubricated and packed as per standard. (Already explained in detail by our senior members in another thread)

Hope this clear.

Regards

Furrukh
20-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Dear Sniperz Bro, Actually there is a complete thread already exist for short, long and extra long storage of weapons and their producers.

I request you to please scroll a bit into different thread first to develop basics before coming up with a question.

But any way, regarding packing of silicon gel, you may pack small packets (match box size) in clean duster cloth and place them with every weapon.

But silicon alone will be not good if you have not clean, lubricated and packed as per standard. (Already explained in detail by our senior members in another thread)

Hope this clear.

Regards

I concur. Plus these days the silica gel are coming in the form of a plastic rounded container similar to the shape of the dices in carram board. Very easy to use...

Sniperz
20-07-2011, 11:37 PM
I packed silica in soft and clean cloth packets.

Sniperz
20-07-2011, 11:41 PM
I packed silica in soft and clean cloth packets. And placed 2-3 packets with every weapon.

Ka_Khan
22-07-2011, 11:54 AM
@Sniperz inform the members about the price and place you bought the Gel.
@All members always quote the price and place you buy a product.

Sniperz
22-07-2011, 11:08 PM
@Sniperz inform the members about the price and place you bought the Gel.
@All members always quote the price and place you buy a product.
I bought silica gel from "Public Scientific Store" Gulberg, Faisalabad.
Packing= 500 gram.
Price = 200 PKR