PDA

View Full Version : availability JSB Exact or Crosman Premier .22 pellets in Pakistan

AzamAgha44
11-07-2011, 12:19 AM
I wonder if someone could guide me to a shop or a dealer where these airgun pellets are available in Pakistan

Hamdan Khan
11-07-2011, 01:15 AM
I have purchased H&N pellets from Dubai These are world class pellets...... and very expensive

PakistanFirst
11-07-2011, 01:47 AM
I do not know where to buy the Crosman Premier .22 pellets at your end. The price at my end for either the hollow point (LHP22) or domed (LDP22) is the equivalent of Rs 900 for tin of 500. Both styles are 14.3-grain pellets.

"King Of Kings"
11-07-2011, 03:16 AM
@ pf

bro is there any way we can get these pellets here in pak on this rate, even little more expansive are ok ???????

regards,

PakistanFirst
11-07-2011, 05:15 AM
"King of Kings",

I do not know what prices you pay. You can look at the various prices of guns and ammunition in Southern California that I have posted under Club House & Video ->Window Shopping. You would have to ask the dealers at your end to find out the channels of commerce - how the pellets can be procured directly from the originating end. Even here, unless you buy the pellets directly from the local store, shipping and handling charges within the States can make the total cost more than double the actual purchase price of the pellets.

"King Of Kings"
12-07-2011, 12:32 AM
hmmm thats the tragedy bro, thats why most of the people in pakistan depends on local brands,

regards,

LionHeart
12-07-2011, 10:57 PM
I wonder if someone could guide me to a shop or a dealer where these airgun pellets are available in Pakistan

Good to hear from you after a long time. According to your query the said brands are very very difficult to find here in Pakistan. I have also tried many time before but no success and at the end I had to do online shopping from UK (delivered in UK) for these pellets.

Regards,

"King Of Kings"
13-07-2011, 02:10 AM
@ lionheart
brother how was the experiance of online shoping from uk?? can you share it with us??
is it easy or difficult and how much are the cargo charges ????

regards.

LionHeart
13-07-2011, 11:04 AM
@KoK: Brother its a bit long story but let me try to summarize it in points;

1. Majority of known sites don't accept Pakistani Cards (Credit, Debit, VISA... etc) because our country is not in their list.
2. None of the site delivered these kind of stuff in Pakistan (they delivered with-in UK or near by)
3. Delivery charges varies from site to site, fix/normal charges are between 3-8 pounds and also depends on items/volume.

here is the last and most important point,

4. If any site would accept our card and confirmed order placed even then its not guaranteed that our things will be delivered even with-in UK. (That's exactly happened with me)

I have found 4 different good online sites (UK Based) for these kind of stuff and 3 of them didn't accept my card not even my friend's credit card but the 4th one did accept my card confirm my order placed and full amount deducted from my card. It was 5 working days to delivered my pellets in Birmingham after 5 days I didn't get even their dispatched confirmation so I email them to ask for this matter and get their reply back mentioning "sorry for this inconvenience, some of your card details/record are missing therefore we are unable to dispatched your items, kindly call us at ********* this number etc etc"

So I had to call them and asked for it what details/record are missing and if this is the case then why did they charged me at the first place ? They said we recently started this new security procedure for online orders and before dispatching we match the cards information/details with the delivery address or at-least card/bank should be registered here and your card's security code and other details is not matching with our record so we hold your order until its confirmed that you are the original owner/holder of this card.... etc etc

After more then 10 mint of negotiation/discussion my patience finally paid me at the end and they agreed to reimburse me and allowed me to charge this same order on any of the UK-based card. So I requested my person to charge on his card and then finally he received my package after couple of days. After this I didn’t use my own card for any online shopping.

My Bad that pellets are still with him in UK and waiting for someone who would be visiting back to Pakistan :(

"King Of Kings"
14-07-2011, 02:36 AM
first of all thanks for this detailed reply brother,
secondly its very bad to hear this what happened to you,most of the time this online shoping en up with this kind of issues specially in pakistan,but i have a learnt a good leason from your story, and will never trust on these sites in my life,
anyways whenever you pellets will come please post some details about them,,,,

regards,

LionHeart
14-07-2011, 09:03 AM
You are welcome KOK: and yes this online shopping business is a bit risky. It was a good learning experience but in bad way :(

Sure brother ... InshAllah when ever i will get my things i will post/share their details with you guys here.