PDA

View Full Version : Diana model 34 or 350magnum ?

Birdshooter007
29-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Dear all, especially airgun enthusiasts,I seriously wanted to go for the more mighty and powerful 350magnum but was advised to go for some other Diana and I opted for Model 34.
We all know the pros of the 350magnum but what about cons?I think it's heavier than the model 34. I also read on PG that the 350mag has "massive recoil", I think that is affiliated with the recoil the scope feels. I think you should have a recoil proof scope which costs around as much as the rifle itself,therefore I will not go for it. I want to know that can I use a regular Bushnell 3-9X40 scope on it?I think not as my friend told me that the scope will not stay zeroed and it can break.
Does anyone own the newer model 34? Can I know about it's abilities in the field (as I want to hunt with it). Will it be able to take down crows from about 50 yards?
As you cannot put a normal scope on the 350magnum,it's power will be of no use as I wouldn't be able to aim so far away with iron sights,on the desired part of the varmint.
Regards, M.Chaudhary
P.S current prices of both air rifles in Lahore will be appreciated.

Hamdan Khan
30-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Dear i can guide YOU well my e mail id is hamdan.ahmed62@yahoo.com

mujtabakhan
30-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Dear i can guide YOU well my e mail id is hamdan.ahmed62@yahoo.com

Brother Hamdan, Try to share it on the Foram too. Bcoz, it will be also helpful for us. Thanx :)

DRHUNTER
30-06-2011, 03:21 PM
AOA,
Dear Hamdan Sb. It would be great if you share your experience regarding the efficacy of Diana 34 with and without scope. I recently bought a diana 34 classic .22 from germany and also a scope BSA 4*32. I fixed the scope with a D mount. This mount is in two pieces. I also used a stopper to stop the scope from sliding back. But some times the scope displaces from its original fitting. What could be the solution?

shahid.bashir
30-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Dear,
Please Purchase new mount of Gamo or Diana from Al-Sayad (UAE) about Rs. 2000, i think you found batter result.

Hamdan Khan
01-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Dont worry brother use one piece mount and enjoy shooting Diana 34 is pretty accurate without scope also try with open sight if getting problem in fitting scope watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZbF5U2cmI0

"King Of Kings"
01-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Dear all, especially airgun enthusiasts,I seriously wanted to go for the more mighty and powerful 350magnum but was advised to go for some other Diana and I opted for Model 34.
We all know the pros of the 350magnum but what about cons?I think it's heavier than the model 34. I also read on PG that the 350mag has "massive recoil", I think that is affiliated with the recoil the scope feels. I think you should have a recoil proof scope which costs around as much as the rifle itself,therefore I will not go for it. I want to know that can I use a regular Bushnell 3-9X40 scope on it?I think not as my friend told me that the scope will not stay zeroed and it can break.
Does anyone own the newer model 34? Can I know about it's abilities in the field (as I want to hunt with it). Will it be able to take down crows from about 50 yards?
As you cannot put a normal scope on the 350magnum,it's power will be of no use as I wouldn't be able to aim so far away with iron sights,on the desired part of the varmint.
Regards, M.Chaudhary
P.S current prices of both air rifles in Lahore will be appreciated.

bro i have used the 350 mag, its bit heavy in weight and sometimes little inaccurate, reasons behind can be so many,but if you give it some time a practice, chose the right pellets for it then it can be dead accurate,
i havent experianced the 34 model.
the price of diana 350 mag in lahore is arround 50k to 55k,
good luck for the purchase,,,,,

regards.

DRHUNTER
01-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Dear Hamdan and shahid,
Thanks for these valuable information. I will try to adjust mine iron sights to get more accuracy. Also i will try to find this mount. I saw after jumma prayer in a shop in the city. It was costing 17 euros. I think i will buy it in next one or two days.

Regrads.

Birdshooter007
01-07-2011, 08:07 PM
hamdan khan,sent you a mail.

DRHUNTER
19-07-2011, 06:26 PM
AOA,
Did some body ever try TITAN XS spring in Diana 34 classic air gun. What is the result? Does it fit for better velocity? The energy for this spring is 16 joules.
Regards.

http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.versandhaus-schneider.de%2Fproduct_info.php%2Fproducts_id%2F14 289&langpair=de|en

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/popup_image.php/pID/14289?osCsid=9b7a6e9ca54b880e973d0e7577232740