PDA

View Full Version : Ruger Air Rifle Price

PakistanFirst
29-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Today my local sporting good store advertised the following air rifle - price include sales tax and are in equivalent rupees.

Ruger Air Magnum .177 air rifle with 4X32 scope, 1,200 fps, synthetic stock Rs. 13,674.

samhassnn
29-06-2011, 09:12 PM
^^^^ although these air rifles are built pretty good and are great for people who are willing to exchange accuracy for power Im not really a big fan of them as all these new Chinese made air rifles from Ruger, Crosman,Remington and Winchester are just another entry to the FPS race that gamo started a bunch of years back. For me German air rifles are probably the best option as with proper care they can really last a lifetime.

PakistanFirst
29-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Some members are interested in the going prices of air rifles at my end. My post in no way mentions or references quality - only prices.

Birdshooter007
29-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Some members are interested in the going prices of air rifles at my end. My post in no way mentions or references quality - only prices.

Liked your reply :D BTW do you think these airguns are that good for hunting?I was thinking of getting a or Ruger Air rifle but someone advised me to go for Diana.

PakistanFirst
29-06-2011, 10:48 PM
It all depends on the buyer's finances. If a high-end rifle is out of reach, then go for one you can afford. If PCP air gun is out of reach, go for a Diana. If Diana price is over the budget, go for a Remington, Winchester or whatever is affordable. Since I am not in the market for an air rifle, I have not made any assessment as to the quality ranking.

In the early 1950s I had a BSA air rifle and a BSA air pistol. In those days there was nothing better available in Pakistan.

mallard
29-06-2011, 11:14 PM
dear brother now these imported guns are not coming to pakistan and if someone has then it may be used according to my information the new guns are not cmint to pakistan and now the business here is going of used guns ad the new guns are not import but i use the shadow 1000 and bsa england and diana 35 model these are all good and light guns and other models are very heave and about pellets mostly they are made in pakistan.

khakiMB
30-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Perhaps a few generations!

khakiMB
30-06-2011, 01:03 AM
^^^^ although these air rifles are built pretty good and are great for people who are willing to exchange accuracy for power im not really a big fan of them as all these new chinese made air rifles from ruger, crosman,remington and winchester are just another entry to the fps race that gamo started a bunch of years back. For me german air rifles are probably the best option as with proper care they can really last a lifetime.

perhaps a few generations

samhassnn
30-06-2011, 10:19 AM

I was just adding up on things the buyers should know.

Virk
03-07-2011, 02:29 AM
Bhai ur all prices is in Usa, when these items reach Pakistan its very expensive here & price goes to 25K to 30K Rs.