PDA

View Full Version : MIAN (ch) Introduction

MIAN(ch)
26-06-2011, 08:01 PM
From me with great respect Aslam-o-Alikum to all PAK GUNS members and the founder of pakguns:-

INTRODUCTION: i have become a member of pakguns and its my obligation to introduce myself to the hunter friends.

my friends requested me to become a member of pakguns so i also thanks them.my name is Chaudhary Muhammad Shafiq(mian).my cell number is *******.I had being a execuitive director and execuitive member of many hunting assocciations but these association have been closed due to ikhtalaft.hunter friends should have love and peace between them hunter friends should not have ikhtalafat.About hunting every one have right to share his opionion but no one should attack someones personal life and one who attacks will fall under the eyes of his friends.
I have been spending my life in the welfare of hunters.I have done a lot for the notification of wildlife and exumption for 144. The wildlife did not issue the permits to the hunters and our struggle is continue since 1978. (AUS WAQAT HAM JAWAN HOTAY THAY,HAMARA KHOON GARAM THA).
I have a lot to introduce myself but it makes a lot of pages so now inshallah gup-shup hoti rahay gi.

I respect all the hunters who are on pakguns and to those also who are not on pakguns.
I shall tell you about the latest hunting accessories and hunting statragies and techniques about duck hunting.
I have introduce hunting decoys among hunters since 1978 and at that time i send the free gifts of decoys to hunters.I also distributed the hunts to my hunter friends,I have hunted wild boars in thousands and at that time D.C office had the meetings on one day and the hunters brings the tail of wild boars and it has been rewardes RS:75 per tail.After the closment of hunting assocciation this scheme has also been closed.
I also want to introduce my senior companion hunter and from which we have learn hunting their names are:
MIAN CHRAIGH DEEN GHAZI from ICHRA.
AGHA RAZA ALI QAZAL BASH (RTD POLICE OFFICER).
ZAHOUR DEEN BUT (OFFICER D.C OFFICE).
GULZAR KHAN.
and there are also many more master hunters...........many more if i count them then it makes a big list.

Inshallah batan hoti rahan gee.
this is my brief introduction.
Allah app ko khush rakhay.

Thanks to all the hunters of Pakistan.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

:Mod Edit: Cellphone numbers are not to be shared on the forum.

Anthrax
26-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Dear MIAN ch, welcome to PakGuns!

I have moved your post and made you a new thread so we can properly welcome you. Kindly do not post the same message in every single thread. Thank you.

Regards

Abbas
27-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Salams Mian Sahib, thank you for the kind words and welcome to PakGuns, InshAllah you'll find lots of good friends here. Please keep in mind that everyone on this forum is treated equally, the respect they enjoy on the forum comes not from their own achievements but rather for having a respectful, understanding and teaching attitude towards fellow members. You will also InshAllah not find any 'Ikthilaf' or politics on this forum. Our policy is simple, anyone indulging in petty politics is instantly banned.

Enjoy yourself.

Denovo87
27-06-2011, 12:30 AM
Welcome Mian sb. heard a lot about you by your friend mallard, nice to meet you in person.

hunter468
27-06-2011, 12:44 AM
+1 @ denovo and abbas bros
mian sb welcome to pakguns,hope u will enjoy your stay here

Skeeter60
27-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Welcome Mian Ch sahab
A pleasure to have some one with your experience and credentials. We will all learn from your experience soon.

PakistanFirst
27-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Welcome. Like you, am also new to this group - relatively speaking. We are all good students here - ready to learn from others like you. Perhaps there is some kinship.

s.cheema
27-06-2011, 12:11 PM
welcome to pakguns

Avais
27-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome to Pakguns Mian Ch Sb. We will definately learn something about hunting from your experience.

HussainAli
27-06-2011, 03:28 PM
WelCome Online !!! to PakGuns Web !!! Main Sb,

We are all a very nice & happy family, helping, teaching, Learning with each other experinces & thoughts !!!

Hope we will have some nice share from your side tooo.

Regards

Furrukh
27-06-2011, 11:09 PM
WelCome Online !!! to PakGuns Web !!! Main Sb,

We are all a very nice & happy family, helping, teaching, Learning with each other experinces & thoughts !!!

Hope we will have some nice share from your side tooo.

Regards

Plus 1 Hussain bhai. Hope that your stay here is filled with fun and knowledge. Looking forward to exchanging ideas with you on the field

Zeeshan Malik
27-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Very warm welcome Mian sab and hope could be learn alot from your self sir .

Prince
27-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Mian Jee, we have ever been in good relations and hope we will continue this spirit. Yes, i adore your work for the betterment of hunter and i also acknowledge your hunting skills. I love people eager to spread knowledge and i am sure there's enough room in learning process always. We will certainly enjoy your valuable sharing and companionship at PG.

Welcome onboard.

mallard
29-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Mian chuadhary sab ,
adaab. araz hai
a very warm welcome to pakguns and we hope that we learn from your experience here.
i am really happy that you have joined the pakguns.

MIAN(ch)
30-06-2011, 10:43 PM
dear hunter brothers,
ASLAM-O-ALIKUM.
thank you all hunter friends.

Hunting is a game be a sports man.2596

snowleopard
01-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Well come mian sb....