PDA

View Full Version : THE new Kid on the block ( THE EDGUN MATADOR)

samhassnn
23-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Recent years have seen a huge revival in air rifle use and development as well as more air rifle purists coming out of their shells and exploring what the world has to offer in terms of Air rifle Hunting and shooting, Over the years of shooting both firearms and airguns I have come to respect the Airgun and the reason behind this respect is what a good air rifle does to its shooter. An air rifle really forges its shooter into becoming a better shot at a fraction of the cost of a rifle.
Now their is a new contender that is hitting the bulls eye in the air rifle world and its Name is the "EDGUN Matador" probably one of the most interesting rifles I have seen in recent years and such a accurate air rifle that it makes shooting an air rifle at 50+ yards seem easy , Owing its accuracy the the precision Lothar Walther Barrel it is a serious bit of kit for any air rifle enthusiast. The Edgun Matador comes in 3 variants short,standard and long bullpup, all of these variants come in a bullpup configuration, to me the only down side of the gun is the single shot capability however I do hear they are coming up with a solution to that problem, other than that I see it as a good competitor to PCP air rifles such as the Hw100 and other British makes of air rifles such as air arms, thoeben and Daystate.

To see what it is capable of check out the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EdgunUSA
for more details:
http://edgun.ru/en/cat/guns.php

samhassnn
23-06-2011, 04:38 PM
for your viewing pleasure. I am seriously considering buying one the reason for buying another air rifle considering that i just bought a Weihrauch HW100, well I think powerful air rifles fulfill the role of a .22lr with out the need of having a license and ammo is cheaper plus for me air rifles are just a boat load of fun. watching that pellet hit its mark at 70 yards pumps up alot of adrenalin in me.

Trigger_happy78
23-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Wow what a awsome air gun, samhassnn bro. Congrats

Birdshooter007
23-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Wow what a awsome air gun, samhassnn bro. Congrats
Brother, he has not bought it, it's just a picture or two from the net.

Birdshooter007
23-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Sameed Bhai, I would never buy something this ugly :|

samhassnn
23-06-2011, 09:31 PM
@ trigger happy
as chudhary said I have not bought it yet but I am considering buying it in the future.

@chauhadry
it does not look too ugly plus the ultra compact version looks really good, as for now I don't have the funds to buy another expensive air rifle as I bought a HW 100

Ameer
23-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Samhassnn, May Allah make your dream come true.......

take care

wasifali89
29-06-2011, 12:18 AM
excellent share

TYR
29-06-2011, 02:37 PM
As a kid I had a Ben Franklin and several Dianas and Daisies. and that was my first shooting platform. but to this day I feel like having a good air rifle. The link below is my 'air rifle' wet dream ;). Im sure all my brothers here will enjoy.
http://www.airforceairguns.com/Talon-SS-Utility-Rifles-s/38.htm

"King Of Kings"
29-06-2011, 03:59 PM
good share,,,

regards,

HussainAli
29-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Dear Sam Bro, Nice share !!!!

Regards