PDA

View Full Version : Military Boots

TYR
15-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Dear members,

Assalam o Aleikum

I want to acquire some military boots. What kind of boots are available in Peshawar markets and maybe Pindi. Im looking for brand new Military Shoes like Altama or Bates. can anyone help me out here? The shops at Zamzama do carry danners but the prices make you contemplate whether you wanna eat 'chia biscuit' as your meals for the next month OR get the boots? So was looking for some cheaper options. I did a lil scouting around Sunday bazar for the same. I did find some boots but the tread was all gone. Help me out my gun brothers.

Btw I'm from karachi but frequently visit Peshawar and Pindi...

regards

TYR

MHH
15-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Dear TYR
You can buy a brand new pair of military boats from Army Welfare shoe Factory Lahore.They are producing four designs,two designs cost Rs 2200 each pair and the other two cost Rs 2600 for a pair.You can get a pair from Rawalpindi Saddar as well.

Furrukh
15-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Dear members,

Assalam o Aleikum

I want to acquire some military boots. What kind of boots are available in Peshawar markets and maybe Pindi. Im looking for brand new Military Shoes like Altama or Bates. can anyone help me out here? The shops at Zamzama do carry danners but the prices make you contemplate whether you wanna eat 'chia biscuit' as your meals for the next month OR get the boots? So was looking for some cheaper options. I did a lil scouting around Sunday bazar for the same. I did find some boots but the tread was all gone. Help me out my gun brothers.

Btw I'm from karachi but frequently visit Peshawar and Pindi...

regards

TYR

Landa Bazar. Got 2 pairs brand new steel toed....

Madham
16-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Dear TYR
You can buy a brand new pair of military boats from Army Welfare shoe Factory Lahore.They are producing four designs,two designs cost Rs 2200 each pair and the other two cost Rs 2600 for a pair.You can get a pair from Rawalpindi Saddar as well.

Address please!

siqbal41
16-06-2011, 07:04 PM

Nice one Farrukh Bro. Which Landa Bazar are you reffering in karachi? Light House or some other please advise. Also please advise cost if you don't mind.
Thanks & regards,

TYR
16-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks folks for the replies.

Army Welfare Shoe Factory. Any pictures ? reviews? designs?

and Farrukh, can we hook up if ur in Karachi? I went to landa, but didnt find anything worth buying. You say u got 2 NEW boots?!?!?! U lucky dawg! :D

Avais
17-06-2011, 10:31 PM
Brother steel toed or steel plated boots are normally called working boots. These are made to safe the foot toes from accidents of those workers who carries and work with heavy objects.

Furrukh
18-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Brother steel toed or steel plated boots are normally called working boots. These are made to safe the foot toes from accidents of those workers who carries and work with heavy objects.

I am aware of that Avais bro

Furrukh
18-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Nice one Farrukh Bro. Which Landa Bazar are you reffering in karachi? Light House or some other please advise. Also please advise cost if you don't mind.
Thanks & regards,

Lighthouse. 1500 per pair but that too a year back...

Furrukh
18-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks folks for the replies.

Army Welfare Shoe Factory. Any pictures ? reviews? designs?

and Farrukh, can we hook up if ur in Karachi? I went to landa, but didnt find anything worth buying. You say u got 2 NEW boots?!?!?! U lucky dawg! :D

Sure we can hook up bro. You think paying for my shoes makes me lucky ? My father in law recently gifted me combat boots worn by Pak Navy Special Services Group and honestly speaking I hate. Too bloody uncomfortable......

Tiger Roars
18-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Skeeter60; briefed very well through an old but relevant thread I thing "Hunting Boots",,read it for best of knowledge, that's very useful link.

Naveed_pk
18-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Here is the link bro :) a detailed discussion on boots : http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?5343-Which-boots-you-use-for-hunting&highlight=hunting+boots

Avais
18-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Here is the link bro :) a detailed discussion on boots : http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?5343-Which-boots-you-use-for-hunting&highlight=hunting+boots
Naveed brother thanks for making the things easy for us.

Tiger Roars
18-06-2011, 05:09 PM

yes thats very informative link,.

Naveed_pk
20-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Welcome Avias bhai anytime :)

exceptional_leo
20-06-2011, 03:22 PM
this shoe available in lahore for 2600. comes in pure rubber sole. aval in black color too. its a copy of ALTAMA shoe, made in pakistan. i am a user of ALTAMA shoe and this shoe is as fine as altama. pure pakistan army shoes are also aval for i think 1800 rupees or so. dont buy from peshawer baara, these days they are also selling these on the name of altama.

exceptional_leo
20-06-2011, 03:24 PM
i have posted this shoe pic in some other thread also...

Madham
21-06-2011, 12:34 PM
this shoe available in lahore for 2600. comes in pure rubber sole. aval in black color too. its a copy of ALTAMA shoe, made in pakistan. i am a user of ALTAMA shoe and this shoe is as fine as altama. pure pakistan army shoes are also aval for i think 1800 rupees or so. dont buy from peshawer baara, these days they are also selling these on the name of altama.

brother i am interested in buying these. please share the address of the shop.

TYR
21-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Thank you all for ur answers my gun brothers.

WOW I didnt know that Altama knock offs were being mad in Pakistan. Exceptional_leo bro, if u have a pai, please take some pics amd upload. and a review would be nice aswell. As Madham bro said, Im interested in a pai as well. where can I buy them? adress and phone number of shop will be appreciated.

@MHH: bro, Army Wlefar Shoe Factory boot review also awaited, any pics or links where we can see these boots?

@Farrukh: bro, NSSG boots eh??? nice! what brand are they? bro, most military boots need to be broken in to make them comfortable. The new 'jogger or sneaker ' type boots that we see the NATO forces wearing dont need to be broken but they are not as tough as the Classic Military boots.

I had a pair of boots made from Islamabad. they looked very nice, were reasonable comfortable, but after 1 year of moderate use, the leather is getting eschewed. So much for that.... I bought a pair of boots on the internet 10 yrs back, they are STILL going strong!! Thats how good a nice boot can last you. Sure, they can cost u uptp 15,000 but they can withstand 10+ yrs of rugged use.

MHH
22-06-2011, 01:41 AM
TYR and Madham sorry for the late reply
The address and website of Army welfare trust is www.awt.com.pk
The factory and main showroom is situated on Peco road, while you are coming from Peco factory and it will be on your left hand side short of Pindi stop and left turn for Khot Lukhpat industrial estate.
I personally used the boots of AWT and i had no problem with them,the only thing is that you have to use them with woolen socks other wise it will cause blisters on your feet.They will last at least two to three years of harsh use.
Once break in they are very fine foot ware
MADHAM and TYR you can also have them from main CSD Lahore on Mall Road in Cant.

MHH
22-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Dear Xpert1 as my knowledge of these jackets is they are not available in open market and law enforcing agencies get them trough their suppliers and by the way this thread is not about Bullet Proof jackets.

MHH
22-06-2011, 01:52 AM
TYR you can also check about these boots from main CSD store in Karachi i think that it is in Malir cant.Because in every main
CSD AWT has their own Shop.So do check it out.

Nisar
22-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Salam bro.. i want to know that where can v buy bullet proof vest in Islamabad or Lahore... plz mail me .. me_xpert1@yahoo.com

@XpErT1, No individual can buy or use bullet proof jacket. Only Law enforcement agencies, police, VIP and VVIPs can only use this. Govt. decide who is VIP or VVIP. No more on this topic here in this thread.

Regards

Survivalist
22-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Bulletproof jackets needs no permit/license or permission. These are available from LYRA karachi and many importers upto Level IIIa and with Level IV inserts. These are for protection not offense so need not to be regulated. Although bad guys gets everything upto rocket launchers without permission, I hate them, they must be regulated and our hounourable ministry of interior should issue them license, a middle man will charge 1 million for such license and poverty will be defeated more easily. Pls check http://www.lyra.com.pk/

Survivalist
22-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Lyra also make military boots.

Madham
22-06-2011, 12:29 PM
TYR and Madham sorry for the late reply
The address and website of Army welfare trust is www.awt.com.pk
The factory and main showroom is situated on Peco road, while you are coming from Peco factory and it will be on your left hand side short of Pindi stop and left turn for Khot Lukhpat industrial estate.
I personally used the boots of AWT and i had no problem with them,the only thing is that you have to use them with woolen socks other wise it will cause blisters on your feet.They will last at least two to three years of harsh use.
Once break in they are very fine foot ware
MADHAM and TYR you can also have them from main CSD Lahore on Mall Road in Cant.

Thank you brother i'll surely check both shops.

Bulletproof jackets needs no permit/license or permission. These are available from LYRA karachi and many importers upto Level IIIa and with Level IV inserts. These are for protection not offense so need not to be regulated. Although bad guys gets everything upto rocket launchers without permission, I hate them, they must be regulated and our hounourable ministry of interior should issue them license, a middle man will charge 1 million for such license and poverty will be defeated more easily. Pls check http://www.lyra.com.pk/

+1

exceptional_leo
22-06-2011, 02:53 PM
these shoes are aval at lahore CSD. i dont know the phone number. they have limited stock left, as they are being bought fastly by military people. for further details 03334333004...

Faisji
22-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Anyone got any idea about Peshawar's CSD having these boots?

MHH
23-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Dear Survivalist thank you for the information sharing it is very informative for me.

Survivalist
23-06-2011, 08:04 AM
MHH You are welcome brother.

Anthrax
23-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Nice topic! Always have been a big fan of Military boots and own quite a few pairs.

As of right now I'm using these for the Pakistani Terrain;

Wellco Desert Panama Sole Jungle Boots - http://www.wellcostore.com/p-W-T130.html

They're currently being used by various branches of the American and Canadian forces in Afghanistan. Bought my pair from Canada.

These boots are simply awesome. One of the most comfortable pair I've used. Though made for desert terrain, I've also used these in
Knee deep snow :D As "Wellco" proudly states, "There - and - Back" it's really been a wonderful experience. Will retire them this year.

By the way, I'll go over to the LHE CSD today and see what's in store. Will update when I return.

mallard
29-06-2011, 11:22 PM
anthrax brother military boots are good for wildboar hunt

exceptional_leo
02-07-2011, 03:39 PM
the stock on Lhr CSD is finished. i bought the last pair of size 9 :-)

TYR
02-07-2011, 05:28 PM
great exceptional leo! how much didi u pay for them?

some actual pictures would be nice. some of the boots and some of the sole. Are they comfortable?

"King Of Kings"
02-07-2011, 06:43 PM
can anybody upload some pics of these millitry boats plzzzzzzzz??????

regards,

exceptional_leo
09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
i paid 2600 for them. they are very comfortable. lets see how much time they pass, but it seems they ll face the ragging well... uploading some 2.0 MP pics taken from my mobile.

MHH
09-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Aoa great pics and i want to assure you that they will not let you down as i have used them for five years and after that i have to throw them out,but they did not break.The quality of boot is very good because it is the standard issue of army.Good luck and happy wearing of boots.

Skeeter60
09-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Anyone got any idea about Peshawar's CSD having these boots?

Faisji you'll find the best boots in your backyard. Karkhano Bazar, Sitara Market. On entering climb two sets of stairs oppositte the entrance and a Haji sab has all the best kind of US military boots at a fraction of the US price.

Faisji
09-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Faisji you'll find the best boots in your backyard. Karkhano Bazar, Sitara Market. On entering climb two sets of stairs oppositte the entrance and a Haji sab has all the best kind of US military boots at a fraction of the US price.

Thanks sir.As it happened visited them just today looking for something else and saw the stock of shoes.Had a cursory look will be revisiting soon for purchase

TYR
13-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Faisji, whats available in peshawar and whats the asking price? new and used.

These Pakistani Altamas look decent enough to check out , but where to acquire some .... certainly not available in karachi :(

Azzum Saleem Ch
01-12-2011, 07:30 PM
where can i get these from lahore......like which market...?

Azzum Saleem Ch
01-12-2011, 07:34 PM

From where can i get these shoes in Lahore...??

Masroor
15-12-2011, 04:14 PM
Please See this Thread In Hunting................ What shoes for which game? (http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.php?7548-What-shoes-for-which-game)

guns for me
01-02-2012, 07:10 PM
i paid 2600 for them. they are very comfortable. lets see how much time they pass, but it seems they ll face the ragging well... uploading some 2.0 MP pics taken from my mobile.
where can i get these shoes from karachi ......like which market...?

Abdul Basit 5.11
23-11-2012, 09:26 AM
1475414755 hey friend are you find 5.11 coyote boots ? Just in Rs=4,000
Full grain leather
Suede and nylon upper
Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
Side zipper for easy on and off
Hidden pocket
Shock Mitigation System™
Oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole
Open cell foam cushioning
Cushioning insole foam
Dual Density Polyou® cushioning
Hypertext® lasting board
Non metallic shank
Injection molded phylon midsole
Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement

skywalker233
23-11-2012, 09:35 AM
1475414755 hey friend are you find 5.11 coyote boots ? Just in Rs=4,000
Full grain leather
Suede and nylon upper
Antibacterial and moisture-wicking lining
Side zipper for easy on and off
Hidden pocket
Shock Mitigation System™
Oil and slip resistant, quiet outsole
Open cell foam cushioning
Cushioning insole foam
Dual Density Polyou® cushioning
Hypertext® lasting board
Non metallic shank
Injection molded phylon midsole
Semi-rigid heel and toe reinforcement

Please be aware that the 5.11 boots available in Peshawar are not genuine. I have been told they are chinese copies imported by one shopkeeper there.

Abdul Basit 5.11
23-11-2012, 09:57 AM
absolutly bro orignal shoe price $109 but this 5.11 shoe quality better than other china made

skywalker233
23-11-2012, 11:35 AM
absolutly bro orignal shoe price $109 but this 5.11 shoe quality better than other china made

Ok. I am sure yours might be original.

The Ones in Sitara Market are not. My friend got one pair in box for Rs. 2500 as he knew the market owner. I was offered Rs 2000 in box and 1800 without box.

Muhammad Masharib
12-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Hey guys where could i found military delta boots in karachi:dance:

Fraz
12-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Hey guys where could i found military delta boots in karachi:dance:

Welcome to PG brother, wait for an input from a Karachi member. Regards

KARTOOS
02-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Thanks a lot dear...very very informative share indeed

Enigmatic Desires
02-11-2014, 04:03 AM